Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi there!

I’m hoping some of our friends in Australia can help me out here. I will be traveling to Australia for work very shortly here, and I will have an entire weekend to myself in Sydney! I’m strongly considering getting out as Alexis. But…being a stranger to this city, I’d really love guidance on the best TG-friendly places to go, safe ways to get around, etc. Questions:

1) What night spots are best for a fun night out, en femme? A Sydney guidebook recommends the following “gay friendly” bars, which sometimes means crossdresser friendly too. Any comments on: Stonewall Hotel, Midnight Shift, Palms on Oxford, or Arq?

2) How would you recommend getting around? Do you have Lyft or Uber, or are taxis a better option? What makes you feel safest?

3) Any other recommended places to visit, stores, restaurants, etc?

I’m looking forward to your input! Cheers!

Hugs,

Alexis

Anonymous

Hi Alexis , I’ve not lived in Sydney for ages , but The Stonewall club is recommended , perhaps try contacting Seahorse Society of NSW.

Oxford Street I generally considered to be a pretty safe place to go, although I have little personal experience.

I do visit Sydney a fair bit as Rachel, but my adventures are mostly daytime. I use the train or just walk in order to get around, and pretty much visit any place that takes my fancy.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?