Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So it was an ordinary day. I was dressed in the usual tank top and leggings when I decided to go grocery shopping. Got to the store and found everything I needed. Went to the self check out aisle and started scanning my items. Here’s where the fun begins. As I was scanning a bag of cat food, it rang up twice! Oh no, now what? So I motion to the Lady that watches over the self check outs. She walks over and asked can I help you Miss! And, in my best female voice I explained that the cat food scanned twice. Next thing I know we are having a conversation about cats and what they like to eat! I guess all the practice and self voice training paid off. She never gave me a second look. So happy I pulled that off and it was such a confidence boost!

Lanna

You are very brave.  If that had happened to me, I probably just would have paid for the cat food twice to avoid talking to the store clerk.  I can recall once buying something, and I can’t recall what it was, and it was a totally female item, and I was not dressed, but it also rang up twice, so I just decided to pay for it since it wasn’t much money.  Oh well, just call me chicken!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Very nice.

One of my first outings was to a grocery store late at night. I wore a summery maxi-dress and just wandered the aisles. The store was practically deserted. I think that was about 20 years ago. Now I go shopping as Mandi on a regular basis.

Those little personal exchanges really stand out and build confidence.  She was doing her job for a customer and who the customer is is irrelevant.

I was at a target doing the self checkout one sunday morning and the woman asked if i had an account and had the target app on my phone.  I said my wife was but i did not have the app.  She said I could save 20% just scanning the app and helped me find it after i downloaded it.  We had a great little conversation for a few minutes and she saved me some money.  It really made my day just having that interaction while she was jut doing her job and doing something she does all day long.

J J
      Lady

Congratulations on pulling it often. While I may pass at a distance, or with just a glance, I highly doubt I pass in a one-on-one encounter. Not do I really care, nor does it appear does anybody else. The grocery store is a safe place to be out in public. First, there are usually more women than men, and I am more comfortable when dressed around women or at least couples. Second people are there for a purpose and just want to get their shopping done.

It is nice to be out and people just interact with us normally, as it should be. But, it is also nice to have those little extra comments, usually from women that are either just nice compliments, or are little affirmations that they know we are dressed and that it is okay.

Have been grocery shopping for years as Debbie and had no bad experiences either. It’s a wonderful and fun venue for us girls and no one is watching up close. I do highly recommend it as well. Congrats Lanna on taking that step and more to follow

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?