• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So had a thought, because my bra is tugging individual hairs on my back.   I no longer have leg hair.   Years of constant rubbing by jeans on the job have eliminated the hair.
      so the thought occurs to me, what if frequent underdressing left a bra shaped bald spot on my very hairy back?   Lol

It is best to get your back waxed or layered anyway to get rid of that hair, then you don’t have to worry about a bra shaped outline.

Anonymous

It probably took a lifetime of wearing jeans to thin your leg hair, so in another lifetime, the missing back hair might become an issue.

Now the armpit hair I have recently begun shaving will be another change I will have to explain when my wife notices.  😁

My armpit hair used to get quite long & got knots in it. It was so uncomfortable that I complained about it to the wife. She suggested I used my trimmer with a guard on it to shorten the hair. Worked for me until I was able to shave properly.

Anonymous
      Lady

If you can feel your bra catching back hair then you need to get it waxed or at least shaved. As others have pointed out it would take years of constant wearing of a bra to affect the hair growth there if at all. Shaving our body is a feminine thing to do and feels so nice when smooth. Lingerie and clothing feels different against smooth skin and pulling on nylon hose over fresh shaved legs is a delightful sensation. I started with my legs and now shave everything including the armpits and I love it though it takes some work. I’m fortunate enough to not have back hair. You would need help with that.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?