Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well… play with fire enough and odds are you will get burned eventually.  That was tonight for me.

I travel a lot for my work.  Well, I did prior to this crazy pandemic.  As of late, I have started traveling on a limited basis.  That is what I did today.  I drove about three hours so I can attend some business meetings tomorrow morning.

Now the hotel I booked has a digital key and before I left to get on the road, I verified the digital key was ready on my phone and then I changed into Dana.  I drove the full three hours as Dana, of course enjoying every minute.  I only stopped once to fill my tank.  Once at the hotel, I parked, gathered my things and headed for the side door.  The digital key worked perfectly.  Once inside the building, I headed directly to my room and that is where the problem was.  The digital key did not recognize my room lock.  I was in the right place but…..  so I called down to the front desk and asked them to Re-push the code to my phone.  No good.  And then the desk clerk said he would run two card keys up to my room.  Crap!!!!  Well, he was very professional and never said a word.  I still had my sunglasses on and my mask, so There was no way he saw my face.

oh well.  It had to happen someday since I keep taking risks like this.  He may have had a good laugh.  Who knows.  But I am sure he has already forgotten about me.

stay safe and healthy everyone.

Dana, formally Jennifer.

Hi Jennifer nice to meet you and that was a great story and hope you at least enjoyed your girly ride then the excitement at the hotel would be a funny end to the trip priceless.

hugs Girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jen,

You handled the situation well.  You might get an extra night for the hotel’s mishap.

Alice

He probably sees a lot working at a hotel, from wife and mistresses, cheating husbands.  Meeting a CD is just part of the job. LOL.

Anonymous

If I was thinking straight, I really could have rocked his world and came onto him.  THAT would have been worth capturing on video.  Lol!

Hi Jennifer,

I wouldn’t beat yourself up about that too much you were out of town and you had a mask on with an encounter with a perfect stranger.

Thats the best way to be outed if its gonna happen.

And just like you should have done you just embraced the situation.

besides you look great if thats your photo you have nothing to worry about.

enjoy the experience.

Patty

Anonymous

Thanks Patty Williams!  Yes, that is me in the picture.

Jen..

JOJO
      Lady

As a frequent traveler for business I can personally relate to your experience.  Fortunately you were out of town and did not have any co workers there. Sometimes we over think what the other person’s reaction is and in this case you said that he was very professional so that is a good thing.

I know how that feels. My wife and I, (as Heather), went clothes shopping in a mall about 10 or 11 yrs. ago and ran into a female coworker. Well, she recognized me and talk about paranoia when I went back to work. Keep in mind that we worked at Cabela’s at the time, and most people that work there are quite conservative, but nobody said a word to me.

Keep On Keeping On!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Those times where I have been “caught” were quite scary but also very thrilling. In a way it actually made me want to get “caught” more often.

I greet everyone at hotels as Laura, I book in as Laura, so why not?

The staff are always lovely – I made a friend of one of them at the Premier Inn I stay at most.

She spotted me walking around on Wednesday and cheerily called me across the street, and we had a lovely chat as we happened to be going the same way.

It was fantastic to be called by my femme name, told how lovely I look (and I felt at liberty to truthfully tell her that she looked lovely too!). Proper girl time.

I recall the excitement of almost being caught, but this level of interaction beats that rush hands down for me.

It’s like yes, Laura is officially here, and she is a part of this community that people are happy to see.

If I can bring a smile to someone’s face as my femme self, that means the world to me.

I know people know, and that’s absolutely fine – that’s perfect, in fact. They know and accept happily.

I know that the next level is to give Laura a platform, to make people aware that we aren’t awful people, but lovely people who deserve better treatment and understanding. Most of us have had our bad experiences, trying to find our own ways through the maze that life throws at “non-conformists”.

We shouldn’t have to hide – unless we prefer it that way, of course. It’s very impolite to out a sister who doesn’t want to be outed. We all have our challenges.

It’s probably not going to be easy to get a platform, but that’s where I am heading. Tiny bars, lip synching, doing drag, but not being a queen… lacking basic talents, hoping the novelty will sell itself…

I am writing this down to help push myself to do this, as it’s scary – any excuse, like I’m not young, I can’t dance, I can’t sew…

It’s the thrill factor!

First, the thrill of not being caught. Then the thrill of being accepted, once being caught stops being scary. Then the thrill of connecting with real people, being one of the community, then the thrill of connecting to a wider audience and sharing something real… where does it end?

Is it all just for the thrills?

(Just throwing that one out there – it’s an interesting question).

Love Laura

Anonymous

Jennifer

Or maybe he went back to his desk and thought ” she’s hot!!”…I think that sometimes when we are dressed and feeling good, we probably do sometimes take risks…it is a “rush” being out and about. I sometimes get back home after shopping en femme and my heart still pounds and I think….gosh did I just do all that!!!….be good, girls xxx

rhonda
      Lady

Where does it end ? it never ends😉

Jasmine
      Lady

Very early in my twenties when I was just doing the military I was being processed and we had all shipped out and we were all being kept in a hotel and I got lucky I had a room to myself I had my bag packed of course with my uniforms and whatnot but at the very bottom I had my other clothes and toys and when I found out I had the room to myself I was like this is awesome I have a week or two that I can just if I want hide in this room and have fun so after I got my bags in the room and got everything squared away I decided I’m going to go downstairs to the pool get to know the other folks that I’m going to be here with so I came down brought some drink with me and I’m laying in the chair and everybody’s talking having a good time then a brunette comes walking up to me and started talking to me now keep in mind this is during don’t ask don’t tell so she sits down beside me and we start talking she asks for a drink I poured a drink and we talk some more come to find out she was the last minute addition and she was in my room the talk was great we killed the whole bottle and it’s getting late so I decided I’m going back to the room she says I don’t know where the room is so I’ll walk with you so I’m jaded and not thinking straight because when I went in the room I had laid everything out clothes lingerie makeup toys wig all of it and it’s all just laying on the bed so I walk her back to the room walk in as soon as we come past the bathroom it’s right there for everybody to see I freeze she goes on and sits down reaches in her bag takes out a bottle of scotch and looks at me and says don’t ask don’t tell what are you waiting for needless to say I scurried into the bathroom shower shaved got all that straight came back out she had already picked the outfit out for me outfit lingerie shoes which size form shoes and toys that was an awesome two weeks unfortunately she got stationed somewhere else other than me. I was able to speak with her one more time after that come to find out I had already outed myself when I went in the room I didn’t make sure the door was closed so when she came past she saw what I was doing before I went to the pool

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?