• This topic has 47 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,

Like a lot of you I wear women’s panties under my drab. The only problem is some panties do not fit right (I don’t have a big butt) and sag a bit in the front. I constantly have to pull them up in the back. I want to wear women’s panties, not CD panties. I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a brand or a particular cut that might alleviate this problem. I’m a 36 waist if that is of any help.

Should try a lycra spandex style boy short if you haven’t and look for a snug fit maybe size smaller since most of us do not have a butt or hips if underdressing just a thought.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by April Sinclair. Reason: Spelling

My favorite panties are highcut briefs that are nylon spandex. They hug in all the right places and are sooo comfortable.

My favorites are a French or highcut brief, a blend of cotton, nylon and spandex, fits me like they were made for me! Made by Jockey

hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Hi Amanda
      I am a 36 inch waist as well, here’s a link below.

Love Sarah xx

Sorry everyone the link isn’t working,
        Sarah xx

Sarah, It worked for me just a moment ago. And I have to say, those panties are sexy! I want some!

Jill

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve had good luck with Paramour Striped Delight Hipster panties by Felina.  I have around a dozen and plan to buy more.  Only negative is limited colors.

I love Vanity Fair Hi-Cut Illumination panties. They’re snug enough to not fall down but with enough room for comfort.

Jill

Amanda

Katie and Laura’s Fancy Satin panties are what I have found to be the most comfortable. They fit good (I don’t have a big butt either) without any sag. I do have trouble with the bikini style staying up so I don’t wear them. The Pixie Jenny and Princess panties are my favorites.
      xoxo

Genia

My fave is Vanity Fair (used to be vasserette ?).  Good support for the bits down under and very comfortable.

I have 2 pairs of katie and laurie, very lightweight and comfy, it feels like you’re not wearing any panties at all.  Ok on support for the bits tho.  Only downside is the price, as it is on the expensive side.

Anonymous

Vanity Fair, Maiden Form and Calvin Klein

Lulu lemon panties and victorias secret fit me best….   I love Thongs and Tangas and V Strings

when Jodi comes out of hiding it is fun….

i wear swim bikini bottoms bar III x small i like a tight fit

As far as brands I have switched nearly exclusively to Savage X Fenty. I love all the styles and the way they fit. Not to mention all the different types of fabrics.

Anonymous

Try a smaller size. When I started wearing panties daily I would run into the same issue. I also tried a bunch of brands to see what fit best. Try Maidenform Tanga panties. They have lace on the edge in the back and hold very nice in the front. If you don’t like those try Vanity Fair Illuminations. They are a girls best friend. You cant go wrong with either suggestions. XOXO

Anonymous
      Lady

I like Vanity Fair bikini panties which fit me great and string bikini panties are the most comfortable panties ever. You may want to try some high waisted panties.

Amanda I have had the same problems. I have found that boyshort cut for when I am active works well.  While I love bikinis seems if I am out and about walking I am constantly pulling them up.  If they are satin or nylon then my pants tend to slip down and I am constantly pulling them up.  A surprising solution for me is thongs.  Didn’t think I would ever like wearing them but now love the way they fit and feel.

Amanda try Soma panties they are very comfortable I also recommend checking out there bras very comfortable.

Maybe Bali Double support briefs or high cuts would work. They are my faves, so comphy. You might just have to try a couple different sizes to get the right fit, mine are size 8 but I have a big butt and a small…….

Another brand, that I wear a lot, are microfiber Hanes Hipsters, I love the way they feel and stay in place when at work as I always have panty’s on. Also really great in the summer when it’s hot out.

Becka
      Lady

Get a size smaller so they are tight. It helps

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

I wear Cacique from Lane Bryant. The extra soft full brief. They are so soft, comfortable and fit me perfectly. They also have great colors and designs. No issues of having to constantly pull up the rear area. Just the waist from time to time if my male pants pull them down a bit from movement.

Katie and Laura fancy satin panties are the best.  Ballerina or the bikini for me.   I love them.   Some of the satin and lace VS bikini panties are really nice too.
      hugzz Ginger.

Christa
      Lady

Yup, I’m another one for Katie and Laura Panties! Even after hundreds of times through the wash, they are still smooth as butter satin!

Yes they are pricey, but like I said they are heavenly! Love the cute little bow in the front 🙂

The company is run by women, and they actually have a whole section of their website about their MALE customers!

Overall, I like Vanity Fair panties best. No matter what the style they fit well and are comfy. My favorite style is Illumination String Bikini. Also partial to Victoria Secret logo hileg briefs. I have more than 200 panties. I wear Victoria Secret cotton panties in the summertime.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

My favorite is also Vanity Fair Illumination String bikinis. I’m a 36” waist too, and size 8 works well. They stay up all day! If You like thongs Jokey, and Grankey are both pretty comfortable. Jokey has some nice no VPL that go great with leggings.

Good luck finding your perfect fit! It is just lovely when you do!

💕Lara

Oh Lara!  Vanity Panties are soooo fantastic!  I totally love their Lace Nouveau.  Sooo soft, sooo silky, soooo femme!  Impossible not to feel ‘all girl’ just sliding them up mu tingling legs.  I also love the little side patches of lace at each hip.  I KNOW  I am a total and happy girl in my VFs!  Wish I had drawers full!  Actually got started down this fabulous road with mom’s VF panties, in a leopard print.  Soooo wish I still had hers!

I also am a fan of VF Nouveau. Very feminine. Love the lace inserts on the sides. I have a couple of floral patterns that still look great after 20 years.

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

Well now I have to try a pair of Nouveau! Can we ever have enough panties?!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lara Muir.
            Anonymous

Never

I also love Vanity Fair Nouveau panties. Went shopping with my wife yesterday. We stopped at Kohl’s. They seem to be the only store in my area that stock them . I wear a size five which are hard to find but they had a three pack. I couldn’t resist and put them in my cart. My wife didn’t disapprove. It will be a Christmas present to myself.

Could not agree more, love  VFs😉😉😉

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Thanks Amanda for posting this question and all who responded!  I’ve only bought off brand panties from Amazon.  They work but leave much to be desired so I’m loving the suggestions from everyone.  Sounds like Ms. Lola needs to go panty shopping!

💖Lola

Im on the Katie and Laura satin panty bandwagon too!  So comfy, and the company is so easy to order from and they ship promptly!  Worth the price!

Audrey W
        Lady

I love Katie and Laura too.  My favorites are the goddess minis.  I really like the way they cup the bottom of my booty.

I have gone through many panties trying to find what I love. Frankly I love panties.  Sometimes I wear Wacoal high cut briefs or hipsters.  They can be Expensive so look for them on sale they are wonderful  to wear.

I almost always wear Soma boy shorts from their vanishing edge line.  There is plenty of room to go down a size.  They fit great, have large gusset and are very  comfortable plus they hold you in.

The Soma Vanishing Edge hipsters with lace are beautiful but have less of a gusset area to hold you in.

Buy one and try it out if you like it then buy more when they have a sale.   Sign up for texts and emails to get the coupons and your birthday reward.   They are very lbtgq friendly and they have beautiful bras their too.

No matter what you Buy try one and see if you like it and if you don’t like it then use it when you work out, sleep or mow the lawn.

Buying panties is addictive but I love having all kind of choices every day

J J
      Lady

Some panties work well for me, and some don’t. While recommendations help, there is a lot of trial and error to find what works and what I like.  For me I need panties with a lot of stretch in them, especially in the front panel. I have a little butt, so I have to buy smallish panties (mostly mediums), but need larger panels in front to accommodate my anatomy, hence the need for stretch. Body by Victoria work well as do Patagonia microfiber bikinis. As much as I love lace, many just don’t work, but I occasionally find some with enough stretch like some Walcol panties.

I recently updated my panty collecting. I like panties that are tight but fitting. Some what High waisted, comfortable, silky to the touch yet practical. I have sexy, lacy panties, so I didn’t need to look for that. I found what I wanted on Amazon, and being the holiday season I could order it and not worry about the wife opening it.
      Warner’s No Pinch, No Problems, dig free comfort waist, microfiber. I wear a size 8 and they fit like a glove. The boys don’t hang out in the front, the rear isn’t baggy, or as I say “hugs the buns.” Bought two pair, need to buy more! No lace trim, just nice panties. I wear basketball shorts to bed at night and the panties feel great under them. I like panties that don’t cut into you and makes you feel like your wearing them. These make you feel like you have nothing on underneath.

Just my take.

❤️ Lisa Leigh

I am a size 8 too and have more than 200 panties and always buy a bunch when on sale like at Christmas. While I have numerous brands my favorite are Vanity Fair styles. (By the way, I think for mean Warner No Pinch although maybe some baseball players do pitch in panties.)

Anonymous

Thongs all the way, I do not possess any others. Try a cotton and Lycra mix. So comfortable all day, everyday.

32” BTW.

I agree with Lauren, French cut briefs by Jockey. I find that more Jockey brand panties fit me better. I generally wear size 7 in the different brands.

I’ve bought numerous Jockey panty and camisole sets over the years. Wonderful colors and patterns. Before I started wearing a bra every day I settled for a Jockey cami and panty under my drab. They seem to have discontinued the cami and panties with the lace edging which I loved. There is a Jockey outlet store between Cincinnati and Columbus that always had great deals. The outlet mall also had Hanes Brands, Lane Bryant and Victoria Secret stores. Always shopped returning from visiting our daughter in college in Columbus.

Go to lane Bryant or Soma, i love all their panties, good fit for a bigger girl. I am about 265 lbs, and I wear a 14/16, love the hipsters, high leg, and full briefs. I have even discovered that I like both the cotton and the sexier silky, microfiber type panties.

Anonymous

I love Warners for fit for me. Also Jockey are super for holding up in back and snug in front! Vanity Fair are my special occasion panties. The only problem is my butt and hips still athletic due to job and wife thinks I am a hottie if I can pass in front and with a panty liner I am close!

Hi Lisaff,  I love Warners too and thanks for sharing.  I’ve been exclusively wearing Warners Cloud 9 Seamless Hipsters everyday for years.  They are comfortable, smooth (no VPL) and fit my body perfectly and even provide a little bit of tuck.  Kohl’s just advertised 5 for $35 so I usually stock up and buy a bunch.  It’s a good time to get some assorted colors in my small size that aren’t always available during the rest of the year.  Most days I just wear nude but now is the time that I look for black, brown, blue, pink and grey.  May the comfort be with you.   Marg

Anonymous

Thanks Sweetie and there is a Kohls close to me! I wear a size 5-6 ..depending on style!

BTW they give a 15% veterans discount on all purchases. Here it is on Wednesday

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?