- October 1, 2022 at 12:08 pm #680399Amanda SandersParticipantRegistered On: October 16, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 18Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
Like a lot of you I wear women’s panties under my drab. The only problem is some panties do not fit right (I don’t have a big butt) and sag a bit in the front. I constantly have to pull them up in the back. I want to wear women’s panties, not CD panties. I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a brand or a particular cut that might alleviate this problem. I’m a 36 waist if that is of any help.
- December 5, 2022 at 6:05 am #699094ChristaLadyRegistered On: July 24, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 39Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 449 times
Yup, I’m another one for Katie and Laura Panties! Even after hundreds of times through the wash, they are still smooth as butter satin!
Yes they are pricey, but like I said they are heavenly! Love the cute little bow in the front 🙂
The company is run by women, and they actually have a whole section of their website about their MALE customers!
- November 28, 2022 at 2:05 pm #697575Ginger Tarynn GreenLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 72Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 417 times
- November 28, 2022 at 2:01 pm #697574Karla RogersDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 91Has thanked: 138 timesBeen thanked: 384 times
I wear Cacique from Lane Bryant. The extra soft full brief. They are so soft, comfortable and fit me perfectly. They also have great colors and designs. No issues of having to constantly pull up the rear area. Just the waist from time to time if my male pants pull them down a bit from movement.
- November 28, 2022 at 1:35 pm #697571BeckaLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 104Replies: 1209Has thanked: 801 timesBeen thanked: 3351 times
Get a size smaller so they are tight. It helps
- November 28, 2022 at 7:44 am #697504Becky DavisLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 103Has thanked: 1012 timesBeen thanked: 458 times
- November 28, 2022 at 6:21 am #697493Michelle IsgurlyLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 78Has thanked: 218 timesBeen thanked: 460 times
Maybe Bali Double support briefs or high cuts would work. They are my faves, so comphy. You might just have to try a couple different sizes to get the right fit, mine are size 8 but I have a big butt and a small…….
- November 28, 2022 at 6:07 am #697489
- November 28, 2022 at 6:06 am #697488StephaniewyLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2021Topics: 21Replies: 226Has thanked: 1062 timesBeen thanked: 1278 times
Amanda I have had the same problems. I have found that boyshort cut for when I am active works well. While I love bikinis seems if I am out and about walking I am constantly pulling them up. If they are satin or nylon then my pants tend to slip down and I am constantly pulling them up. A surprising solution for me is thongs. Didn’t think I would ever like wearing them but now love the way they fit and feel.
- November 28, 2022 at 5:12 am #697470Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 29Replies: 1670Has thanked: 11518 timesBeen thanked: 8322 times
- November 28, 2022 at 4:52 am #697466MichelleLadyRegistered On: April 18, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 77Has thanked: 249 timesBeen thanked: 489 times
Try a smaller size. When I started wearing panties daily I would run into the same issue. I also tried a bunch of brands to see what fit best. Try Maidenform Tanga panties. They have lace on the edge in the back and hold very nice in the front. If you don’t like those try Vanity Fair Illuminations. They are a girls best friend. You cant go wrong with either suggestions. XOXO
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 28, 2022 at 4:11 am #697463Max GarciaLadyRegistered On: August 11, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 76Has thanked: 59 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
As far as brands I have switched nearly exclusively to Savage X Fenty. I love all the styles and the way they fit. Not to mention all the different types of fabrics.
- October 2, 2022 at 6:42 am #680565
- October 2, 2022 at 6:03 am #680555Amy MillmanDuchessRegistered On: October 2, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
- October 2, 2022 at 5:20 am #680548
- October 2, 2022 at 4:11 am #680543Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 886Has thanked: 961 timesBeen thanked: 4025 times
My fave is Vanity Fair (used to be vasserette ?). Good support for the bits down under and very comfortable.
I have 2 pairs of katie and laurie, very lightweight and comfy, it feels like you’re not wearing any panties at all. Ok on support for the bits tho. Only downside is the price, as it is on the expensive side.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 1, 2022 at 7:01 pm #680478Genia SamoneLadyRegistered On: May 5, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 28Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
Katie and Laura’s Fancy Satin panties are what I have found to be the most comfortable. They fit good (I don’t have a big butt either) without any sag. I do have trouble with the bikini style staying up so I don’t wear them. The Pixie Jenny and Princess panties are my favorites.
- October 1, 2022 at 5:14 pm #680446Jill QuinnLadyRegistered On: July 24, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 211Has thanked: 1967 timesBeen thanked: 1033 times
- October 1, 2022 at 5:05 pm #680444Emily AltHostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 1090Has thanked: 1134 timesBeen thanked: 5349 times
- October 1, 2022 at 12:40 pm #680412Sarah CeriseLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 115Has thanked: 320 timesBeen thanked: 428 times
- October 1, 2022 at 12:45 pm #680414Sarah CeriseLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 115Has thanked: 320 timesBeen thanked: 428 times
- October 1, 2022 at 12:34 pm #680410Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 508Has thanked: 7304 timesBeen thanked: 2788 times
- October 1, 2022 at 12:28 pm #680408Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 246Has thanked: 922 timesBeen thanked: 922 times
- October 1, 2022 at 12:17 pm #680401April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 213Has thanked: 2727 timesBeen thanked: 1089 times
Should try a lycra spandex style boy short if you haven’t and look for a snug fit maybe size smaller since most of us do not have a butt or hips if underdressing just a thought.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by April Sinclair. Reason: Spelling
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.