Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ok Girls I have not worn panty hose in maybe 40 years. I really didn’t care for them and started wearing Thigh Highs or Pull Up for our non Americans Girls, and I havent looked back since.

Well I can’t locate the Thigh Highs that I normally wear and if I do find them on line they are 2-3 times the price that I normaly paid for them so I had to go back to wearing Panty Hose which I bought today at Wal-Mart. Now here is my question.

What is the easiest way to put them on. May sound stupid but I had difficulty putting them on.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Leonara
      Ambassador

Kathleen, its a process (for me it took practice and sitting down)
      If you have long nails you have to be careful to roll up one of the panty legs so you can reach and insert your toes .. as you carefully lift the leg up to your knee, roll up the other … pull up each leg one at time until you reach your waist… I hope this helps but maybe you can get a visual on YouTube
      Good luck … Leonara

Anonymous

Thanks Leonara,

That is the way I put mine on but it seemed a little awkward so and I figured that there must be a better way I guess there isn’t. Thanks.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

I dunno shug. I never thought about it. I just, slowly put one leg on, get them over my knee, then, like a tube sick, get the other let down to the toe, put it on and unroll it up my leg. Pull up from thigh.

Anonymous

Eileen thank you for the wonderful and great advice. No i have never worn tights but I hope to get some soon.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?