Tagged: 

Viewing 39 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I can’t be the only one here obsessed with pantyhose. Share with me what makes you helpless to pantyhose like me!

While probably not obsessed, never the less, Requal does not feel dressed without her hose (panty, stockings or other) covering her legs.  It makes her the woman she wishes to be at the time.

Hi Chloe while dressed I must always be wearing pantyhose or stockings and suspenders it makes my legs feel so smooth and I love to run my hands up and down my legs ,looking forward to the cooler times when I wear my black opaque tights Michelle xx

I bet your legs look great encased in nylons. I would have a very hard time avoiding staring at them.

My wife actually accepts me wearing stockings, (winter only) across the world you would find at least 60% of motorcycle riders wear them as they are really warm under your bike gear

It’s easy to overlook the fact that they serve more purposes than making your legs look great. They totally keep you warm and I love that you have that openness with your wife!

Brandie
      Lady

Pantyhose got me into dressing. Pantyhose is make up for your legs when you wear them noby can keep their eyes off your legs. I have very long and toned legs and pantyhose is just the iceing on the cake. When you find the right size and right brand they feel oh so sensual on the legs. I asked a GG once why do women rub their on legs when wearing pantyhose? I was told silly boy do you think you are the only one thats like the feel of pantyhose??

I think I might have a crush on you and it’s pretty much all your fault!

Brandie
          Lady

Oh behave 😉

No promises… lol

Brandie
            Lady

Don’t make me send you to my room…..lol

Unfortunately you are going to have to send me to your room. Not sure what you are going to do about it…?

Brandie
            Lady

What ever I come up with it will involve Pantyhose.

Janine
      Lady

Although I’m not a fan of panty hose, I occasionally wear a pair instead of thigh high stockings which are my choice of leg wear. When I was in Las Vegas for New Years and wearing a gown, I wore a pair of pantyhose under my gown over my thong so there wasn’t any panty line showing. I have to admit that pantyhose keeps my legs warm and when the temperature is in the thirties, like it is in Las Vegas in December I was glad that I was wearing pantyhose

I love your incite hun. If you had to pick, would you go thigh high nylons,  full pantyhose, or none of the above?

Janine
          Lady

Chloe

To answer your question, I’d definitely choose thigh high stockings over pantyhose. One reason is that it’s more convenient when using the ladies room not having to deal with pantyhose and panties. But I think that the space at the top of thigh high stockings to the top of my legs that’s not covered is so feminine looking and makes me feel so girley. Thanks for asking me and I hope that I have explained it well

It’s been too hot this summer for pantyhose except for a couple of special events when I just buckled down and did it. I did get remarks that I was crazy for wearing hose but I think it was well meant. Now cooler weather is coming and I’m getting out all the varieties of tights, pantyhose, nylons with garter belt and thigh highs. Looking at the forcast I’m excited to see I can start wearing them tomorrow.

I love the feel of a smooth pair on my legs and how my legs look so much better. Pantyhose take the look up one more notch.

Beth

Chloe, I find pantyhose to be very fussy.

My choice of hosiery is stockings. I love ’em. They are so,so feminine.

Diane

Well I’m in the “ love pantyhose “ club for sure. They were the first item I tried on and was hooked instantly. Still to this day i absolutely love the way they feel in my smooth shaven legs.  I really never understood why so many cis gender women including my wife hate them. They make your legs look so much better , the feel amazing on especially certain brands, they feel better in heels then bare feet IMO.  So yes I love them and wear them a lot.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve had a love and fascination with pantyhose for as long as I can remember. I’ve been wearing them with heels and a bra since I was 4.

At 13, I began buying my own. At 17, I began wearing them out with shorts. I loved it but wanted to look femme and not me wearing pantyhose. I saw Daisy Duke and wanted to be like her. I bought some heels, short shorts, bras and wigs.

When I was sitting in the car seeing my long, sexy legs shining in my Legg’s Sheer Energy pantyhose and looking so amazing in my heels, a thrill and rush came over me like I had never felt before. I spent the day out driving around and getting out here and there.

Then over the next few weeks I got bolder. I began walking around people and even began walking into stores. The one day I decided my ultimate adventure and experience was going to be buying pantyhose while wearing my Daisy Duke outfit.

I went in a store, went over to the pantyhose, picked out several pairs and headed to the register. I was so nervous and I got in line. But what a rush. Buying pantyhose while wearing pantyhose. I paid and left with my pantyhose. It was a relative non event, but what an incredible thrill. Needless to say I bought a lot more pantyhose dressed like that. It was very scary but so exciting ad a thrill and rush I could not get from anythihg else.

Then at 18 when I got my own place, I really stepped up my dressing. I would wear the nicest pantyhose I cold find with very short dresses, skirts and sexy heels. I wanted my legs to look their sexy best. I dressed everyday at home and often went out. Then I began going to parties at college. I loved wearing nice pantyhose and getting lots of compliments and attention on my legs.

Another panty lover here. I like how they feel and look. They make my legs look so much better. Daisy Duke was one of those girls I didn’t know if I wanted to be or be with. Well both. Now I just want to look like her.

I really adore the feeling of pulling on a pair of pantyhose when it’s really quiet and the ‘snapping’ sounds they make as I work them up my thighs and over my hips. I’d wear pantyhose 24hrs a day if I could.

Anonymous

Hi Chloe
      Add me to your “Obsessed with Pantyhose” Club!! I love the way they feel, the way they make legs glow, the way they enhace any outfit…. on me, my SO, or anyone else for that matter. I can never feel fully dressed without a pair. Even on the rare occassions when Chelly dresses in pants, I still have on pantyhose. There are even occasions when my drab self wears them to work under my jeans when I am needing a quick pantyhose fix. I probably have 10-12 pair in my drawer right now. Of course I have the traditional suntan and black, and also have white, blue, purple, burgundy, pink, and red. I like the Coffe color also, but dont have any of those right now. I will always remember the first time I put a pair on, the feeling, the rush. I was hooked from then on.

Chelly

I have a few pairs of pantyhose but I am more of a garter belt and stockings girl myself. I have been obsessed with garters and stockings since I was young so I do not feel fully dressed unless wearing them. There is something oh so wicked about feeling the tug of your garters on the stockings when walking or seeing a quick flash of stocking top when sitting.

Hugs,

Emily

Hi  Cloe  I used to absolutely love panty hose. I used to wear them every day no matter how i was dressed. Then the just got be too hot not to talk about getting into them so I went to stockings and hold ups. Then they got to too much of a pain with runs and keep them paired so now I am simple knee high stocking girl.  I do have a pair of panty hose some where in case of emergency or going out with the gurls in a skirt or dress. They were and still are a great invention . The old saying nothing beats a great pair of leggs.

Stephanie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I do like pantyhose, but my passion is thigh high stockings. Stocking are so sexy and feminine. They absolutely give me a thrill when I’m wearing them.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Chloe,Please add me to your “Obsessed with pantyhose Club”.To me pantyhose are an essential part of Michelle when I am dressed.They just feel so feminine,I wear them whenever I am dressed,even during the Arizona summers .

Anonymous

You can add my name to the pantyhose-obsessed list. I love how they feel, and how they make my legs look better. The control top is a nice bonus feature, AND they do a nice job of hiding my “bump”. The downside? They all seem to have an amazingly short lifespan.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

I’m a big fan of them (specifically tights as they are known here in the UK)

I love to wear them with short shorts, shortie rompers or a long T shirt.

Not only do they look great and give an outfit a bit more colour, but they feel lovely to wear.

I have long legs and my preference is more opaque look rather than sheer , so between 60-140 denier looks best on me 😊

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Opal Dream.
      MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Love pantyhose and for that matter all kinds of stockings as well. Pantyhose specifically feel great, look great and are so feminine. My single favorite wardrobe essential, I don’t feel dressed without them. You are certainly not alone chloe

My go to option for hosiery is Leg Avenue black sheer suspender hose. They are pantyhose without the gusset. I always wear them whenever I wear a nice dress or skirt to my local CD/TG support group meetings.

Sutekina
      Lady

After attending a seminar on sensory and regulation in children, I’ve discovered seams and compression are a thing…as in a challenge for some children. There are children who react to seams in clothing and either have to wear them inside out or other garments such as leggings with flat seams. There’s other children who need compression clothing to self-regulate.

For me, it was compression. Not just pantyhose, but bras, cinchers, base layers, etc. I’ve posted on this before, but if you look for yoga tights or seamless pantyhose, it’s a feeling like none other. It’s non-binding compression that feels just right. You can get third leg or pouch-style tights but I still prefer yoga tights/footless (not leggings; footless tights are thin like 10-40 denier).

Pantyhose/tights are my absolute favourite item of clothing. Started at around 4 years old and still love them. The look and feel of them is divine for me. Always appreciate a pretty lady in sheer hosiery. Can’t understand why so few women wear any now. Growing up hosiery was pretty much worn by most females on a daily basis.

Prefer tights to stockings have to say.

Anonymous
      Lady

Nothing feels like a good pair of pantyhose sliding over freshly shaved legs… wonderful! And then to walk around in them massaging your legs with every step and hearing that little swish swish as your legs rub together…. exquisite!

Pantyhose are going the way of dinosaurs so girls better buy some up now while there is a good selection and still fairly inexpensive.

I have always loved the feeling of stockings on my legs ever since I slipped on a pair of my mom’s in middle school. When dressed, I prefer thigh highs, especially black ones. Given my home situation and a wife who does not accept my fem side at all, I would only get to have that feeling occasionally. However, last year after suffering through a DVT blood clot in my right leg, I have to wear compression hosiery per my doctor, every day, all day. As luck would have it, women’s compression stockings generally fit me better and are much more sheer resembling ordinary pantyhose and thigh highs. So, now I have about a dozen pairs of firm control thigh highs and pantyhose that I wear on a daily basis. The feeling is so fabulous whether I am wearing my jeans or whenever I get that rare opportunity to wear more girly attire. Generally, I wear thigh highs 3 days in a row and then wear pantyhose every fourth day. I found that the bands on the stockings can run creating blistering on my legs. Giving my legs rest from the firmness of the bands helps prevent blistering.

Pantyhose, stockings, and yoga pants. Mmmmm…

Anonymous

Love pantyhose when wearing dresses. Love hose like knee high  or little higher when wearing other things. Fishnets are my favorites. Also to go with them a matching garter belt with some nice panties and bra matching.

I absolutely love them, like Michelle McQueen – freshly shaved legs and ohhh that feeling. Best of all I can wear them under the drab clothes and no one knows

💚

I like pantyhose but I almost always wear thigh highs or stockings.

Regular lace top thigh highs are my go to because they are so readily available. I just love the way they feel on my legs and how I look in them. Wish I could wear them every single day.

But my true passion is full fashioned nylon stockings… They are just devine. They lack the elasticity of standard thigh highs and feel so wonderful. The tops are so soft with out the rubber hold up bands. And there is something about a contrasting back seam and the reinforced heel that drives me crazy. I find them to be one of the most feminine pieces of clothing made. Add a beautiful six or eight strap garter belt a cute pair of heels and painted toes and I just can’t imagine feeling sexier.

Jen

Stockings and pantyhose, oh my! Most weekend nights are spent in a skirt or dress with thigh-highs and more recently full pantyhose. The thigh-highs are silicone tops with a few pair that I wear with a garter. Moving to full coverage was a nice step up though and I was definitely feeling myself.

I’ve been looking around for some better quality hose but I’m still snagging the ones I have occasionally.

Once we’re out of summer weather I’m planning on shaving my legs. I’ve trimmed the hair quite a bit but I’m sure going bare is a fantastic feeling.

Will report back!

-Chloé

I am absolutely obsessed with pantyhose and high heels having over 1,550 pairs of the former and over 120 pairs of the latter. I agree that pantyhose is a must while wearing a dress, skirt or shorts. The right type of hose adds a touch of femininity and style in addition to beautifying dull legs.
      I absolutely love wearing pantyhose and wearing them whenever I can.

Wearing stockings is one of the most feminine things to wear.

Diane

one time my mom sent me to school wearing blue nylon tights. I loved it. pantyhose have always been very special for me, since then I just love the way they hug my calves and slide up and down when I walk around, the way they wrinkle just a little bit at my ankles, I swear I can feel that wrinkle tickle my ankles, so yes put me in your pantyhose lover club, I follow with passion and pantyhose on, and what pantyhose do for my toes, I just cant tell you enough, stockings are great as well on special occasions, but pantyhose start the crossover every time, and it is very comforting to wear silky things around the house till bed time…ooh la la

Anonymous

Hi Chloe

Your not the only obsessed with panty hose for me, there is no better feeling of panty hose on freshly shaved legs. Have you tried firm support tights they feel wonderful when on and look good. I like wearing tights without panties and wearing a panty girdle or corselette over the top it feels great.

Sarah xx

Ill say it again

Nothing makes me happier than heels, thigh highs and a short dress

I have no idea why but wear them all the time. I get looks but still wear . Been out over 100 f wearing mine. Seems kind of a lost trend but they look, feel so wonderful I can’t not wear.

sandy

Michelle
      Lady

I always said that pantyhose were my gateway drug leading me to where I am today.  I do not feel complete unless I am wearing my pantyhose or tights.  I love the look of them under ripped Jean’s, on my exposed ankles, covering my polished toes, sticking out from a pair of peep toe shoes.  I love to wear them under my drab clothes as a subtle reminder that I am not completely drab.  I give the analogy that they are like a weighted blanket.  The compression they give and the sensuous feeling they give me just absolutely boosts my mood.  Seeing them on my legs is a reminder of my feminine side and I love to show off my legs in them.

Wearing my first pair this morning to keep warm as the mornings are getting chili Just love how they feel under my satin robe, So nice to relax in while having coffee with my wife

When I dress I don’t feel complete without pantyhoseOr stockings.They make me feel pretty

I have been wearing pantyhose tights or  as they used to be called leotards since 11 or 12 years old Loved when my SO used to wear them too   Make me feel feminine I wear them often  even under jeans  and sometimes to bed   Often with no panties   Have a drawer full hehe   Black nearly Black Nude and Red    They are a go to in my femme wardrobe
        Hugs

Jenna

Anonymous

I love how they make me feel and look. I often wear two or three pairs at a time. I love how snug they feel and keep my legs warm.

Deana Lee
      Lady

[postquote quote=548977]
      Preach sister. These are my sentiments exactly. In fact, I love this whole thread.

A closet in the bedroom, a closet in the hall and stacked in 2 empty corners, 1 corner in the bedroom another corner in main/family room. I have been search for a heel rack but have not found any that are suitable.

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?