• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jennifer
      Lady

Hey there! I had a question for everyone out there about going out in public. I know plenty of you are able to go totally en femme (and yes, I look forward to doing that in the future) and some of you underdress when in public. My question is … do some of you go out with a skirt or dress without a wig or any makeup on? Sometimes I have a limited time window in which to dress and I find it easier sometimes to just keep my femme attire on and head out to the store. For example, I was wearing a skirt and top all morning on my work from home day and decided I wanted to look for some clothes at Kohls during my lunch hour. I didn’t really want to put my pants back on, so I headed to the store “as is”. BTW, it was pretty non-eventful at Kohls. I got a few interesting looks, but nobody gave me a hard time. It was so great being able to try the clothes on at the store. It definitely beats shopping online and then I know I got the correct size. Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you have done this? There’s risks, because I could be recognized, but it was so empowering and felt AWESOME!

Anonymous

Jennifer,

Great “trip report” on your makeup! You are a lot more confident about this than I am right now…looking forward to getting more adventurous though, and hearing experiences like this from the other CDH women is definitely inspirational!

Kim😊

Rose
      Lady

Jennifer – that pretty much mimics my experience at Sephora. Everybody who worked there was fantastic and positive, though a few customers gave me a look or two. I think they were just jealous because I looked so fabulous. 😉 Generally, I don’t think sales associates really care who they’re selling to; they just want to keep a customer happy so they’ll come back. That’s a boon for us, of course! It means we’re welcome, even if sometimes it might be a bit uncomfortable for some of us.

Kim – I hope the milk didn’t spoil! 🙂

Anonymous

jennifer great for you at Ulta, some places are friendly to us. glad you had the nerve to wear the skirt

yesterday went to dinner with pink and white bra panty set , femme baby boot cut jeans

rest was male mode

Jennifer
        Lady

I’ll definitely keep going to Ulta, whether fully en femme or just in “partial” femme mode. I pick the stores carefully… I’m not going to Home Depot wearing a dress. 😜 I pick more female dominated places (employees and customers). Besides, I can’t possibly be the first CD they’ve ever helped. 1 out of 30-50 guys are probably CDs … and the percentage is higher at a makeup store. Most of the young ladies working there help a dozen CDs every week, often without knowing it. I was just obvious about my intentions. I prefer to drop all pretense. The makeup is for me, not my “wife”.

Rose
      Lady

I mentioned somewhere around here (maybe this thread, even) about going to see a foot doctor back in December, and forgetting that my toenails were painted. When she asked why, I decided to simply say, “because I like it.” She said I was the first person to ever answer that question honestly, instead of blaming their young daughter or girlfriend. 🙂

Jennifer
        Lady

I remember that post, Rose. 🙂 It’s much easier to tell the truth!

Anonymous

wish we could do this more it would help acceptance in the world that men like polishing their nail even if not trans or cd

Anonymous

Rose-That’s a great answer re painted toes! Because I like it!!

Kim

Anonymous

Long day at work…late meeting…Monday night yoga at the gym usually a good stress relief for me…but was looking to make it more “interesting”…put on my femme Mareka yoga pants on…they are capri style, and have a nice lightly textured pattern; but they are black and the room is pretty dark so I wasn’t sure if anyone even noticed…but as I did a shoulder stand towards end of class, realized the white lace band from my VS thong was showing…and I’m pretty sure someone would notice that…oops….thanks again for starting this thread Jennie Ash…so much fun!!

Kim

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?