Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Does anyone have pierced ears. If not where do you get earrings. I don’t want to wear my grand mothers clip ons.

Anonymous
      Lady

I have pierced ears, I find most of my earrings on Etsy, Amazon, Macy’s and other stores like Kohls. Having my ears pierced was the one of the best decisions I have made. I look back and wonder why I waited so long. There are so many beautiful earrings to choose from and hoop earrings are the bomb.

Anonymous

Oh yes, love my pierced ears, wife gets mad at me for buying so many earrings!

Zenn

Dee Frost
      Baroness - Annual

Hey, Abby.

I love Etsy. They have so many unique items. I love things that are different and unique, and you’ll find that in spades on Etsy.

Dee

I do. There are a zillion places around: department stores, malls, etc. Some offer their own “starter” earrings, or you can select a pair from online or a store and have someone at one of those places put them in. You’ll come to love them! Let us know how it goes!
      Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Yes, Abby, my ears are pierced. In 5 weeks it will be 3 years. My X offered to pay for my ear piercing on my birthday. When she offered, after a minute of stunned silence, I said yes and hve been so pleased since. I think she thought she was going to shame me into quitting.

Cassie

THank you everyone …I am going to do it. Thanks for the encouragement
      Huggs
      Abbey

Hi Abbey another girl here to having them pierced as done close to 30 years back wife did one and i did the other a few daws after the first and wife buys ha ha us new earings every so often you have so many more choices when they are pierced just go for it girl its worth it ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

I haven’t pierced my ears.  I’ve bought clip-on earrings from a local CD/TG friendly store.  I’ve also purchased earrings for pierced ears from the jewelry departent of a mass-market retailer and converted them to clip-ons.

I don’t have them pierced yet. So it’s clip ons. My fiancée has bought me all my jewelry.  I got one pair from Amazon that cost more but no pain.

I guess if you can get them pierced.

Susan

Yes, my ears are pierced, so many beautiful earrings to choose from, and having your ears pierced is such a wonderful sign of your femininity, love it!

Hugs,

Lauren M

I don’t have pierced ears and have found so nice clip on earrings that I can wear all day without any pain. My first ever pair of clip ons became uncomfortable after a couple of hours, but these, https://tinyurl.com/3m3nk2m4 I am able to wear all day.

I also have pierced ears.

Yes. Yes. Yes. For Me.

Anonymous

My Mom wouldn’t allow me to get ears pierced until I turned 18. Most other girls suffered the same fate. At the time, small studs were the norm.

Terri got hers done at Claire’s. After the healing time was over, she only wears earrings on the weekend. That way, no one mentions or notices the little holes. Neither of us suffers from reactions to inexpensive metals.

Eileen

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

Hi Eileen,

Please tell me, after initial piercing.  Do you have to wear the post 24/7 throughout the healing period?

After that, are you saying that you can wear earing’s as you please ? Even if its just on weekends ?

Anonymous

Hi Roberta. There was some kind of gun gizmo that shoots a stud through the ear lobe, then a back is applied. The stud must remain in place throughout the healing process, 6 weeks I think. Terri was between jobs at the time.

Afterwards, you can wear cuter earrings, but stick to lightweight ones at first. This was about ten years ago, so memory fades. Terri wore earrings or studs every day for at least a few hours at home. Now, she only wears them half a day on weekends. Sometimes every other week.

Due to arthritic elbows and shoulders, I cannot mount earrings for pierced ears. I have MANY sets of clip ones purchased over Etsy, Poshmark, Ruby Lane and Mercari. Older items tend to be of better quality…

Many complain about wearing clip on earrings. However, the reality is that the clamping force is adjustable and there are silicone sleeves that go over the paddles…

At present, I do not have pierced ears and use only clip ons. I do not find them uncomfortable fortunately, and there are many nice styles that i have found on Amazon. However, I do wish to pierce my ears and be able to partake in the wonderful designs I see for those. It may happen yet if I can get past having to explain to my adult children why I suddenly have pierced ears.

Roberta Broussard
            Duchess - Annual

I too would have mine pierced. If i could only come up with a way to explain it to others that didn’t give me away.

I have had my left ear double pierced for about 35 years now . I want to have a 3rd one, and have my right ear double pierced soon. I love earrings.

I have both ears pierced. I would highly recommend it.

– Robyn

Davina
      Lady

Abbey, thank you asking this question. I loved all of the responses. I have been seriously thinking of getting my ears pierced and this has been very useful information.

Love my pierced ears.  Just starting to wear a variety of styles besides the post that I put in after the piercing.  Even in drab mode those earrings always remind me of my stephanie side.  And when I put on a new pair (like this morning)  that jangle around when I shake my head…just feels so feminine and nice.  I especially like them because it is something I can share with my wife.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I would love to have pierced ears but can’t. I have some nice clip ons that I got through Amazon.

Hugs, Liara

jennifer
      Lady

I have pierced ears and have 2 holes in each side .i love to have a dangling 1 and a small one above it

Jane Don
      Lady

I was totally Fearful of getting my ears pierced (job & All) then the company hired a Manager that wore one—That started to make me think different–That’s when I started to change my thinking — My wife agreed that if management could do it-so could I–She arranged to get my ears done & that was about 7 or 8 yrs ago (I think)–Since then I’ve wore earrings everyday to work & everywhere else –Mind you for Work–I never wear Dangly ones– It’s not been a problem-

I do not have pierced ears but would love to but due to circumstances I cannot. You can find ear ring convertors on amazon or ebay to convert pierced earrings to clip-ons, which is what i do. If I could get pierced  ears I would also get a belly button piercing to

Jaynee Laparte
      Duchess - Annual

Yes! I got mine pierced years ago, then later added a second piercing in the left ear. I was playing in a rock band at the time, and nobody raised an eyebrow.

Two years ago I got a second piercing in the right ear. I wear one inch hoops in the front holes and quarter karat Diamond studs in the rear. This is everyday in drab. When I’m en femme, I change to larger hoops or dangly earrings in the front.

No regrets!

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I would never again get a piercing from a person at Claire’s or the like that use a gun…
      I always get mine from a trained professional at a professional piercing salon, often coupled with a tattoo shop.
      my favorite piercer over the years was a Navy Corpsman, no higher qualifications in my estimation.
      and yes, if you feel the need to ask at this point, I have more than my earlobes pierced…

BillieJay

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?