• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Dani21
      Lady

I have teardrop breast forms that I really like. I wear them with adhesive to go braless or to wear a conventional bra, or in a pocket bra. The problem that I have is that when I’m wearing the pocket bra, after a couple hours of normal movements, I’ll notice that my breast forms have rotated in the pockets so the top of the teardrops are on the outsides. I don’t see special pocket bras for teardrops. Is the cup size of my bra too big for my forms?

Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

I bought both my forms and pocket bras at Glamour Boutique. They do not move at all.

I’ve never used a pocket bra, but I’d suspect the pocket, or cup, is too big. A small piece of double sided tape might just do the trick for you though.

Bridgette

Paula
      Lady

Hello .  What are breast forms and  What are you’re tear drop breast forms that you like?

I know dumb question lol

Dani21
        Lady

Breast forms are silicone filled breast shapes. Tear Drop refers to their shape as opposed to round or triangular.

Anonymous

I purchased mine at enfemmestyle.com, and made sure my pocket bra was matched correctly to hold my sweet 38B girls in place. They seem to work perfect together…and I think they look great!

Haley😘

Anonymous
      Lady

I agree with some of the posts below about your bra being too big.  When I bought my forms, I had a sports bra and a regular bra that I tried to use them in.  They worked great with my ‘rice in stockings’ forms, but my actual forms moved around way too much.  (I can’t adhere them because of chest hair.)

I have a 41″ chest at the nipple (without forms) and 38″ 2″ below.  I used the table on the sponsors website and that guided me to be the appropriate bra (see the link below).  I bought 1200g teardrop forms and bought the Amoena pocket bra (42D).  It fits PERFECTLY and fits the forms perfectly.  When I have it on, I truly have my own breasts!  They bounce and jiggle, but are anchored to my chest in the pockets.  And the bra is VERY comfortable!

https://www.thebreastformstore.com/whats-my-bra-size.aspx

Good luck!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?