Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

I awoke a little after 4am, after having retired maybe 1ish?

Woozy with the effects of alcohol (I’m a proper lightweight, and drank 6 bottles of blue VK – a mildly alcoholic vodka/fruit juice/sugar mix – equivalent to 3 pints of beer in total), but still drunk with the excitement of the show, and all the lovely ladies who chatted to me, I poured myself out of my bed, wrapped a long black coatigan over my white cotton nightie with a blue floral print, slid my feet into my not quite so white trainers, and headed for the smoking area to have a vape.

As I stumbled along the corridors, I reflected on the nature of the conversations I’d had – and a pattern certainly starts to form.

First come the compliments – and who could ever tire of those? 😁😊😉😋😍

I take notes mentally, so I can do more of the things people love about my look, and find alternatives for the bits that don’t get mentioned… upping the ante is very much part of my approach, since, as far as I am concerned, I am learning on the job, so to speak, all the ins and outs and dos and don’ts of cross dressing – but on my terms.

I decide what to wear and how to do my makeup, but I am not set in my ways, as I have only been doing this a few years, and there’s no rule book, just guidelines, me hearties!

The conversation seems to inevitably turn to cross dressing, no matter how hard I push the air head chit chat approach, loving the ladies accessories, finding out about their ideas for fun, places to go, etc – they always want to ask questions about cross dressing – which is wonderful, but there’s only so many times I want to even think about it when I am out en femme – suddenly, I am no longer a CD, but a person, out looking for a good time within certain boundaries – which, rather than being restrictive, open up all manner of possibilities, playing up to my appearance.

My appearance is obviously that of a cross dresser, so I guess we have to expect it to be remarked upon – after all, we are remarkable people – and don’t forget it, girls!

Quite often, when the drink kicks in, the ladies will get fiercely defensive about who you are, and insist that you stay strong, be 100% you, and not let anyone tell you you’re in the wrong, because you’re gorgeous.

This never fails to melt my heart, even though sometimes I get told this many times over the course of an evening by different people!

I look at the beautiful young girls who are telling me this, a guy  twice their age, who is out doing exactly that, who has turned their life upside down and improved many things for the better already, just by CDing and being myself, and I now turn their advice back to them.

Sometimes I give a short spiel about my wonderful family and job, my improving social life and hobbies, just to watch their jaws drop, then listen to the sob story – they all have one, and become the shoulder to cry on – the big sister they need at that moment, and tell them what they need to hear, with a big pinch of confidence boosting, assuring them that they can reach for their dreams – and that gets everyone on the dance floor!

A super boost of confidence, and your new best friends are all around you, and the party makes itself.

I didn’t intend that discourse, but it stays, as I am in the flow!

I got to the hotel reception and Kat, who was on the night shift, took a break to come and talk with me again.

She’d split up with her partner and needed a shoulder – and I am all about the warm shoulder!!

We quickly found lots of things in common, and it was a long chat – but I didn’t mind the freezing cold of the outside of the hotel, in my nightie, talking to a pretty receptionist in her late twenties… OMG, I need to be careful how I put that – the reality was just 2 people enjoying each other’s company and nothing else matters.

At last, I went back to bed and slept again until 7.30, when I went down to breakfast, in my current favourite powder blue lace effect dress and white blazer.

The hotel staff were super sweet, asking how I’d slept, and being super helpful about getting me a big, vegetarian breakfast – which I almost managed to finish!

It was absolutely divine – I always like a full English after going out drinking – resets the stomach and powers you up with plenty of energy!

I tried to book the hovercraft to the Isle of Wight, but the site kept barfing, when I got to the payment screen.

This didn’t fill me with confidence, so, after changing the dress for a white pencil skirt and low cut, flowery top with gorgeous sequined roses, I decided to walk to the hovercraft station and take it from there.

Because the top, which really is too divine to mention!, has a low cut, I couldn’t very well wear a bra and forms, as either could show very easily.

So I decided to push the boat out yet again, and fought my way into my breast plate. OMG, what an amazing cleavage it makes!!!

I was a bit self conscious of the neckline, and tried to take attention away from it with a purple gem necklace – but I could still see it, even with an application of foundation.

So I decided to ask the receptionist (not Kat, as her shift had ended, but a lady who I first took to be a potential CD, until she spoke!).

“Excuse me  my darling, could you do me a big favour, and tell me if you notice anything odd about my appearance today? It might seem a strange question, but I’m a bit self conscious about this outfit.”

“No, my darling – you look absolutely gorgeous – I love that outfit – so glamorous!”

“Oooh!!! Thank you so much!!!

You don’t think this looks a little odd then?”

I pulled at the collar of my breast plate, and she admitted to not even noticing, but assured me it was hardly noticeable.

I thanked her very much for the reassurance, and headed off in the sunshine, to complete the walk, almost to Southsea, via Old Portsmouth to the hovercraft pier.

Part 4 – Tourist to follow – and it won’t be quite as deep or reflective as the Harbour this time, I promise!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What do we do with a drunken Laura

What do we do with a drunken Laura

What do we do with drunken Laura

Early in the morning.

Put her in a breast plate and floral blouses

Put her in a breast plate and a floral blouses

Early in the morning

Hey ho and up they rises

Hey ho and up they rises

Early in the morning……

It sounds like a great adventure so far…

Haha!!!

Ear-lie in the morning indeed!!!

But you’ll get no rise out of me, sugar 😘

Love Laura

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?