Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

June is Pride month. I still can’t figure out if being a straight, hetero CD makes me LGBTQ+, but no amount of internet research will help figure that out.

Anyway, Pride month is about celebrating diversity in gender and sexuality.  How are you celebrating?

For me…..

1. Joining some webinars at work by our LGBTQ+ employee group
      2. Wearing heels, flats, or something feminine out in public as much as I can (in male mode)
      3. Having some sort of dressing session daily (requires stealth)
      4. Watching shows and movies. Found 2 about drag queens to add to my queue
      5. Spending more time on here with all of you 🙂

I plan to march in the Seattle Pride Parade. I’m pansexual, but that doesn’t “cause” my crossdressing. They are independent of each other. We are transgender in the largest sense of the word. Our identities transcend traditional gender identities. Welcome to CDH!
      Kisses,
      Fredrika

Happy Pride month Lea!

Alice

I will be wearing my BC Parks pride pin all month and being a very visible, and out there, trans woman at our security desk. There’s also the Pride Parade through downtown Victoria and the Festival taking place in a local park on the 26th starting after the parade ends.

Hugs,

Lauren M

Hi Lea congrats to you girl for being able to be out and about showing your support .. As close as i can get is wearing Polish on my male toes hidden away as this area it would be a disaster if found out so Stephanie comes out on the weekends at home with wifes support hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

In my home area in the UK (Cornwall) we have a roaming pride programme during the month where there is a small event in numerous towns and areas on different days.

This is due to the low population and geography of the county, and attempting to bring pride to those who could not get to a central event.

I was able to attend one event at Saltash, nr Plymouth and had a wonderful day with my partner and about 500 others. The weather was very warm with clear blue skies, no wind and lots of laughter. There were drag queens and kings singing with a fabulous gay choir performing on the stage.

Some businesses had set up stalls selling craft items and LGBT+ products, but the flags were the most popular with numerous people showing their true colours. The Trans community was well represented with Trans youth and old individuals like me out in force. There was a rugby team, fire fighters, police and military attendees  and even the Mayor turned out to show their support.

I spent part of the day sitting in the shade talking with local people who did not understand the event and explaining the various aspects of the pride flags, the progress flags and the range of individuals who benefited from the pride visibility.

So if you can get to an event – even in drab – then give it a go – the more visibility we get then the more normal we become !

hugs

Dawn x

(I even get interviewed briefly at the start of the video linked below – but I’m not the elf ! )

Happy Pride month everyone – I don’t have any plans to celebrate as it would cause issues at home – but my heart is celebrating

XOXO
      Suzanne

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?