Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I had been dressing for some years, but that was only in the confines of my home, I never really done anything big. The opportunity to do so came in a big way, a close friend had asked me to go to his school’s senior prom (my school already had theirs and I went alone, as a guy) I at first thought he just wanted a friend to accompany him but he later informed me he wanted me to be his date, this was going to be difficult because I had to do a whole lot to even be able to pull this off. I was a little wary at first but since I had graduated a year before him nobody I really knew would be there and since I already had some pretty fair features I could get a pretty good makeover and I would pass with flying colors. So I decided f*ck it and agreed to it.

I  decided a blue flowing gown around my neck was the best bet, finding shoes was honestly the hardest part. My hair was very easy all I had to do was press it and have it curled, my nails were done in the same blue as my dress, my ‘breasts’ were held in place with adhesives (looking back that wasn’t a really good idea lol) I put on my sister’s girdle and we left, god my stomach was practically doing flips

When we arrived at his house I saw his whole family outside ready to take pictures, “Alright! You ready?” He said, “One sec.” I  nervously replied back, he assured me that only he and I were the only ones that know I’m a guy, everybody else thinks I’m a girl. He went to open the door as I zipped myself up, grabbed my shoes, and with a deep breath, stepped out and posed with him for everyone.

we finally arrived at the prom at 8:41 p.m. and as we walked through the hall I noticed that with the heels I was only an inch or two shorter than him. I danced and actually had a great time, no we didn’t win prom king and queen sadly. We took some photos and I ate some damn good cheesecake. At around 1:08 a.m. we decided to leave we stopped at a Buffalo Wild Wings and drove to a hotel. Nothing happened, we slept it off and I changed back into my regular clothes and he took me home. We’re still friends and he brings this up on occasion whenever we go out for drinks.

Janine
      Lady

Oh you lucky girl
      First of all your beautiful. You nailed it as far as passing as a girl.
      I’m jealous that you did something that I’ve been dreaming about since I started crossdressing.
      I can just imagine how you felt wearing a gown and dancing with your date.
      I’m probably out of line but I’m dying to know
      Did he kiss you?
      You look absolutely gorgeous and beautiful
      But the best part of it was
      You looked so happy standing there with your date getting pictures taken.
      Congratulations on doing something that I’ve been dreaming about.
      From a gurl who is envious
      Janine

Anonymous

Very nice !  you’re beautiful

lisa

I felt absolutely wonderful, it’s funny because I went in thinking this was gonna be lame but it ended up being the most important night of my life.

Vanessa you are absolutely stunning girl! I’m glad you had a fantastic time! 🙂

Samantha x

You pass super great as a woman. And you are beautiful.

Glad the date worked out.

I make a very attract tive woman. Hopefully one day I will be able to go out on a date as a woman.

Anonymous

Wow! As I’d mever pass I envy your night out! My only forays out dressed are on Spanish hols: long summer dresses with bra, breasts and lingerie, sitting on a dark secluded table at a beach bar. Feels so erotic!

Wow reading this I thought geez what a fiction story.

seeing your pics all I can say is wow

after reading your replies I’m not sure what to think so I lean to believing you. So if that’s really you, you’re beautiful. And congrats. Keep dressing and looking lovely.

lol, I assure you this story is 100% real 😉  🙂

Anonymous

All I can say is wow Vanessa I’m so jealous you really had it going on girl very feminine very beautiful your nails were stunning and I love tthe gown so dancing and everything nobody suspected you were he the whole night like I said girl you look good I’m so jealous XOXO Jasmine

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?