• This topic has 30 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jones.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls

I have put 3 photos in the public gallery.

Can you please have a look and give me your honest opinions.

I am most interested in my arms, legs and higher chest area.

All criticism gladly received. We learn from our mistakes after all.

Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

I am only beginning my journey and need all the help i can get.

Love Michelle

Hi Michelle,

I looked at your photos.  It’s a little hard to tell much, but you’re obviously in good shape, so that’s nice.  The pink frilly top and skirt are probably not age appropriate, if that’s important to you.  They are cute though, so if you’re fine with the age thing, then great.  The blue long sleeve top looks the most “passing,” though again, very tough to tell in that small mirror.  Whatever you’re using for breasts is pretty effective.  They look like A or maybe B cups, which on your relatively slim body are probably good, especially for looking natural.  Personally, I would probably want to go up to a C cup and maybe D.

Looking good girl! Rock on.

Catherine

Hi Catherine

The first pic is my young fun side and not to be used in public.

I got a bigger mirror after blue pic was taken.

Blue pic is going to be more like my style going forward.

I am having a girie weekend and will take more pics, so you might be able to see what i am going for.

Thank you for the comments.

Love
        Michelle

Anonymous

I think you look great, but the blue top looks the best to me and really highlights your chest and neck line well.

Thank you Michelle

I have started a moisturising regime. I never realised being a girl is so complicated.

Love
        Michelle

Hi Jasmine

The neck line, i spent hours trying to remember and couldn’t so wrote higher chest area.

I feel so silly now ☺

Love
        Michelle

Anonymous

That’s funny, Michelle, the boy terminology sometimes sneaks in!

Hi Michelle,

I looked at your photos and you are looking good. The blue blouse looks the best. Would be even more awesome if breasts were a little bigger .

Hi Carla

That is a 32a.

I am going to try a 32b and take it from there.

Love
        Michelle

Hi Michelle,

You might even go up to a 32c

I wear 44DD

Love Carla

I am very thin and worry too big a bra, wouldnt look right with my frame.

Love
            Michelle

Hi Michelle,

I understand. Go with what makes you feel the sexiest and feminine.

Love Carla

I can wear a bigger bra as I a larger body frame. 44DD

Anonymous

Looks fine, but maybe more hips?

Connie

xxx

I wish Connie.

Love Michelle

Anonymous

Pads! Hip and bum.

It takes a bit of experimentation, but the results are worth it.

Connie

xxx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

The picture in pink gives an idea of your physique. You have an athletic female musculature. I can’t quite judge how tall you are.  Your bra band says you are a small frame and I would think a B cup is about right. The blue top looks good but you retain the male upside down triangle so maybe think about hip/ butt padding to balance the torso. Okay you may not be able to wear the underwear you want to but then how many women do, unless being a tease or in the bedroom.

Fashion wise it is up to you but if your intention is to go out and blend in then age appropriate dress is the key. That doesn’t mean frumpy these days but to get the right balance and feel comfortable out is the key. 

You have a good base to work with and have made a good start.

I have a few 32b padded bras coming, so we will know soon enough.

Hip and but will have to wait until i have forms etc sorted  out, but hopefully some day.

I have already decided to dress lower but sill closer to my age.

I will post more pics at the weekend and you will be able to see better then.

Love

Michelle

Brielle
      Lady

I agree with some of the others – the blue top definitely is the best look. You can go online and find homemade hip pads, and the small round or oval foam ones are very inexpensive through amazon. I have some and they do help a lot, but not ideal for clingy or tight bottoms, and you have to reposition them when going to the ladies’ room unless you pay a bit more for the self-adhesive ones.

Kepp going and let us see your progress!

Hugs,

Brielle

Hi Brielle

I want to nail down my style first and then think about forms etc

Love
        Michelle

Hi Brielle

I am going to kill you.

I looked up hip and butt implants on Amazon as you suggested. I was running late so had a quick look and went downstairs. My 2 housemates were there and we were talking about buying a laptop. One of them said to me, give me your phone and I will check the price online. So I handed it to him and all I heard was Holy F**k, what in God’s name is all that about. He had opened my Amazon app and there were breast, butt and hip implants everywhere.

I feigned innocence and acted as shocked as he did. We ended up laughing about it and I bought a very cheap set of butt implants when he left for work.

Love

Michelle

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Michelle

I have to agree with what a lot of the other girls have already said. I think the blue top is the best. It is more of the classy look you have said you wanted to go for. I also  like the ankle boots in the second picture.
      Try several cup sizes with the bras. You will get a better idea of what looks good for your frame. You can start with cheap ones, and then when you find what suits you get something nicer.
      Have fun with that whole wardrobe! It’s always exciting getting new clothes!

Hugs,

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

Hi Lara

I am going to try b cup and then maybe c cup.

Love
        Michelle

Great legs!

Diane

Anonymous

I really liked the middle outfit. The black top with a white skirt looked great. You have nice legs and the ankle booties finished the look off.

I can’t see much detail in a mirror selfie. Try putting the phone on a tripod and using the timer, then strike a pose.

Overall, if you’re justing beginning, you are off to a great start.

Jillian

Hi Jillian

I think the white skirt is too short and I have bought better ankle boots, those were my first ever shoes and cost £3 from a charity shop.

I have ordered a cheap tripod and will see if i can work out to use it and the timer.

Thank you for your kind words.

I want to be the best girl that I possibly can. Obviously I know I will make mistakes, we all do. But now I know have all the girls here to help and support me along the way.

Love

Michelle

Anonymous

I thought the skirt was a perfect length. Short enough to showcase your legs, did I mention that you have nice legs, but not so short as to be scandalous.

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Like others I like the blue top, one way to improve your photos is to remove distractions, my eye goes to the spray can.

Hi Lynda

I have ordered a tripod, but w1ill take your advice until it aarrives.

My room is still very drab, so this morning i put on denim shorts, bra and a t-shirt and started to clean and clearing most of it out. Took most of the day and I really really wish i had a bath, instead of a shower.

I actually enjoyed it, i even pulled all the drawers out, cleaned and sprayed fem clothes fresher into them. How wierd is that?

Love
        Michelle

I agree with the comments made and think you look nice. You look like you could pass provided you figure the makeup etc. out

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?