• This topic has 18 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ok I have never worn a Push-up Bra before. I do know that it will give you cleavage but will it add cup size. I am a natural 40 B-C would one or more cup sizes be added with a Push-up Bra.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Depends on the brand of the pushup bra, the amount of padding in the bra itself, and the overall breast shape and tissue that you have. So it is possible.

-SR-

Anonymous

Thanks Samantha, I guess I’ll have to go to Torrid or a LGBTQ friendly store and try one on to see what I can accomplish.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Dillard’s, Sak’s, VS, all these places you can try on what ever you like.

-SR-

Leslie
      Lady

Great question I had been thinking of getting one but hadn’t thought about the cup size they might cause. Thanks for the heads up!
      Leslie

Anonymous

If you type in pushup bra vs normal bra on google or whichever browser using can see pics of before and after. Use them myself with natural B cup and give me a look of D cup have few pushups from VS

Anonymous

Thank you Donna I’ll ck it out. Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Donna, I just checkedout that site and that’s exactly what i want to do. I want cleavage plus add a cup size or two. If I cac ask how much did yours cost?

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

caught them on sale at VS for 29.50

Anonymous

Donna, I just checked out that site and that’s exactly what i want to do. I want cleavage plus add a cup size or two. If I can ask how much did yours cost?

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Alice Black
      Duchess

I bought a black pushup bra on Amazon and it definitely does create cleavage.

I like it!!

Alice Black

Hi Kathleen  great question i have never worn a pushup either sounds like im going to have to look into it a little more as im a natural b cup also just a little push would look so much better .. Thanks ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Stephanie get you one maybe 2 hehe wife will love you in it.

Thanks allready on the list just order soon he he thanks

Anonymous
      Lady

I have also been looking for a bra that gives more cleavage. I have bought too many that are just a padded plunge bra. They don’t do alot of lifting. You want something with extra padding in the bottom of the cup. A double push up has extra padding in the bottom and side of the cup. That gives you the lift you are looking for. You do however have to have something to push up. I need a little more to get the look I would like.

Anonymous

Could always get one of those items called a Nu Bra suppose to give cleavage Or so how the advertising of them say.

Anonymous

Tina
        Yes Tina I do have somthing to push up. My breast are between a B-C and the bras that I am looking at says that a certain type of bra will get me to a D cup and will give me the lift that I want. If it does what I want then no more breast forms.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous
          Lady

I have to rely on breast forms.

I have a push up bra but i only wear breast form inlets.Sadly i dont habe enough breast naturaly to gain any cleavage. The push up bra gives my breasts a way better form. i dont use my old bras anymore.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?