• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 0

I am very much a male.   I like feeling feminine but still like being a male.   I don’t tuck and prefer panties made for men w space in the front.   I also don’t like wearing fake body parts etc?   I sometimes think I’m wrong.   That to really be a cd need to be completely feminine but it doesn’t interest me.  Is this very uncommon? Or am I overthinking it?   I absolutely love lingerie heels skirts blouses dresses and have worn makeup and wigs.  I just think I’m cheating by not wanting boobs bras or hiding my privates.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Clarissa Cross
      Lady
      Registered On: July 17, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 83

Just be happy with the parts You have, I never really tuck but just point my parts down and let my panties hold it in place

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Anonymous

I buy mens panties which have more material in the front.   In the past I had womens which didn’t always hold well

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Catherine Dickson
      Lady
      Registered On: January 22, 2020
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 272

Of course, you’re a CD! And that’s great. Be yourself, for sure. It seems that most of us like to tuck and wear pads and boobs etc, but if you don’t that’s perfectly fine.

Carry on doing your fem your way,
      Catherine

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Jill Quinn
      Lady
      Registered On: July 24, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 128

Kerri,

In my humble opinion, if you think you’re a cross dresser and that thought brings you happiness and joy, then you’re a cross dresser. Just be the girl YOU want to be. No one has the right to tell you that you’re not doing it right. I’ve never seen a rule book on cross dressing so I’m pretty sure you’re a cross dresser. Just like me. ❤️

Hugs, Jill

8 users thanked author for this post.
      Brielle Ross
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 409

Hi Kerri, we all have ways of dressing that make us feel whole – just like different people choose to transition to various levels (live FT as a woman but no hormones, hormones but no surgery, surgery but not everything, full-on female surgeries) so it’s natural that crossdressers will have a wide variety of expressing themselves. Whatever you are happy with, go with it! No one has the right nor should judge you in any way.

Hugs,

Brie

Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 788

Like everyone else has been saying so far, you should do what makes you happy. You are not cheating. Yes you are a CD.

Hugs,

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Lara Tucker. Reason: Emoji
      5 users thanked author for this post.
      Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1011

You are overthinking it. Do whatever makes you happy and fits your lifestyle. You may change your mind in time but just enjoy the moment.

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Lake
      Lady
      Registered On: September 20, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 54

I have never tucked, worn makeup or any accessories (although I really want to), but still consider myself a CD. I wear women’s panties that have enough fabric to hold everything. Everyone is different, but I’d say you are a CD.

Anonymous

I agree with Tara, there is no right or wrong, just what makes you happy.  When I dress I try to be a much a woman as possible, tucking, wig, makeup, nails, etc.  It’s just where I am the happiest.

Tara Ryan
      Lady
      Registered On: April 20, 2021
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 452

Hi Kerri,

My view is just do whatever makes you happy, we are all different and that is what makes the world such an exciting place.  I would consider myself transgendered so when I dress I like to fully transform into a female, tucking and breast forms. This individuality and that we can understand and support each other is why this site is so good.

Love,

Tara x

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.