• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am very much a male.   I like feeling feminine but still like being a male.   I don’t tuck and prefer panties made for men w space in the front.   I also don’t like wearing fake body parts etc?   I sometimes think I’m wrong.   That to really be a cd need to be completely feminine but it doesn’t interest me.  Is this very uncommon? Or am I overthinking it?   I absolutely love lingerie heels skirts blouses dresses and have worn makeup and wigs.  I just think I’m cheating by not wanting boobs bras or hiding my privates.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Kerri,

My view is just do whatever makes you happy, we are all different and that is what makes the world such an exciting place.  I would consider myself transgendered so when I dress I like to fully transform into a female, tucking and breast forms. This individuality and that we can understand and support each other is why this site is so good.

Love,

Tara x

Anonymous

I agree with Tara, there is no right or wrong, just what makes you happy.  When I dress I try to be a much a woman as possible, tucking, wig, makeup, nails, etc.  It’s just where I am the happiest.

I have never tucked, worn makeup or any accessories (although I really want to), but still consider myself a CD. I wear women’s panties that have enough fabric to hold everything. Everyone is different, but I’d say you are a CD.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You are overthinking it. Do whatever makes you happy and fits your lifestyle. You may change your mind in time but just enjoy the moment.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Like everyone else has been saying so far, you should do what makes you happy. You are not cheating. Yes you are a CD.

Hugs,

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji
      Brielle
      Lady

Hi Kerri, we all have ways of dressing that make us feel whole – just like different people choose to transition to various levels (live FT as a woman but no hormones, hormones but no surgery, surgery but not everything, full-on female surgeries) so it’s natural that crossdressers will have a wide variety of expressing themselves. Whatever you are happy with, go with it! No one has the right nor should judge you in any way.

Hugs,

Brie

Kerri,

In my humble opinion, if you think you’re a cross dresser and that thought brings you happiness and joy, then you’re a cross dresser. Just be the girl YOU want to be. No one has the right to tell you that you’re not doing it right. I’ve never seen a rule book on cross dressing so I’m pretty sure you’re a cross dresser. Just like me. ❤️

Hugs, Jill

Of course, you’re a CD! And that’s great. Be yourself, for sure. It seems that most of us like to tuck and wear pads and boobs etc, but if you don’t that’s perfectly fine.

Carry on doing your fem your way,
      Catherine

Just be happy with the parts You have, I never really tuck but just point my parts down and let my panties hold it in place

Anonymous

I buy mens panties which have more material in the front.   In the past I had womens which didn’t always hold well

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?