Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Angelica
      Lady

Hello everyone,
      So I’m curious to know if any other CD’s actually have a swimsuit and go to the beach/pool en femme. I’m curious to know how it all works, especially related to wigs. I personally have never once considered going swimming as Angelica because I feel I would not be able to pull it off. Do wigs get messed up if you go swimming in them? I’d assume they do. Also, what about hiding down there? I’d imagine it would be more difficult to tuck in a swimsuit vs regular clothes. Also, makeup. Makeup washing off would be the worst thing if I were swimming as Angelica in public. So do other CD’s actually go swimming en femme? If you do, how do you do it? – Angelica

I’m thinking about it! Doing laps in the pool.

Bikini bottoms a size smaller under the one piece swimsuit to help stay tucked. I’m talking the thicker material ones. Or two pairs, more constricting but smoother.

The wig issue, I was thinking of a swim cap!

I Think you can get waterproof make up.

Where there’s a will there’s a way!

❤️Bianca

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

you might visit the ” CDH Swimsuit Edition ” under the  “Groups ” tab. 

Anonymous
      Lady

I have gone to the pool in my swimsuits but I don’t swim. actually I have really never enjoyed swimming in a pool. I wear one piece suits and tankinis. I wear a sarong type wrap around my waist, short just below the bathing suit and it covers up anything that would show a larger bulge. With my nails done, sunglasses and a good book I look like any other girl sunbathing.

Sandy

Nancy
      Lady

Angelica,

Thank you for asking that question, as it’s something I’ve been curious about too. I’m not sure I’d be brave enough to go to a public pool/beach en femme. But, I have been thinking about trying kayaking in just a bikini bottom (and a life vest, of course). Hmmmm, now that I think about it, if I’m wearing a life vest, no one would be able to see the top anyway. Maybe I could do a top and bottom bikini in the privacy of my kayak…

I can tell you that I sometimes use swim bottoms to tuck, instead of a gaff. They don’t give me as tight/secure of a tuck, but they do keep things in place.

Birel

I have gone to the pool and beach. I will wear a one piece or a tankini. I go into the water but never deeper than into my shoulders, I’m not worried about my makeup but I do worry about my wigs. I wish I had one of those human hair wigs that are used by women that are made on a cap molded for your own head. They are designed to stay on and not slip regardless of what you do. If I had one of those I would definitely go swimming.

Thanks for the prompt Angelica, quick online search  discovered you can get everything waterproof as far as make up is concerned❤️Now I know how those synchronised swim teams look so fabulous! We live and learn!

❤️Bianca

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Angelica.  Myself I haven’t gotten that far yet.  Dunno, I was self conscious of my body as a “dude” on the beach, I’m sure it’ll be worse when I finally go swimming en femme.  One piece of course, with a bit of frill on the bottom to give the impression of hips.  At least a wig won’t be an issue. 🙂

I would be careful about dipping a wig in chlorinated water.

We mostly swim nude, but there are occasions where a suit is appropriate. I often wear a bikini or one piece and never give a thought to what anyone else thinks! If we are at a public spot on a lake or river, I am usually in bikini bottoms only, they resemble Speedo trunks.
      Can’t help you about wigs as I have my own long hair.

I do often go to the beac or out in my boat in both a bikini and one piece. I have a few wigs with pony tails or braids, and one I routinely wear has a headband and long tresses that hang behind. I even have a wig that is a hat with long hair attached. I usually wear these beachy wigs as they most closely match how I see women wearing their hair on the beach. I try to find a place a distance from others who might pay too much attention. I am at the beach several times a month and in all of the years i have been doing it, I have only had one problem with someone who was vying for my attention and didn’t get the hint I wasn’t interested. I do not really like to swim so I don’t go into the water.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Hi Angelica,

I own and use several swimsuits for lap swimming in a public pool. I think the one piece suits look best on me and are good for swimming. I typically buy one size smaller than my dress size to keep the suit usable after it stretches out a bit with use. I wear a 16 or 18 dress typically, and buy sz 14 suits. Sometimes, manufacturers offer a long version which fits me better. I like Speedo, TYR, and Lands End suits. The lands end are heavier material and hold up especially well.

As for wigs, I don’t get them wet, which means I take them off before getting in the water to actually swim, but if just taking a dip where I don’t put my head under, I will leave the hair on. The wig with still get wet on the ends, so I use an older and shorter one. I have tried wearing it underwater but was constantly fiddling with it as it kept moving about on my head. One could also wear a bathing cap to cover their genetic head and blend in better, or even put a cap over a sacrificial hairpiece. I have not tried this but I imagine the pressure from the cap may well keep it in place. Of course the wig is out of view so not much point except to offer the lady like process of tucking the wig under the cap. I expect the wig will suffer badly after much of this.

I wear a thong style gaff under my suit to help flatten the male bits and protect against embarrassing potential “leakage” escaping from the crotch, but a bulge remains which I just live with. A good tuck and tape job may be helpful here, but I haven’t tried that yet. Not sure I really trust tape to stay on after a hour of swimming. The result could be more embarrassing than the bulge.

I use small silicon breast forms glued on with medical adhesive under the suit with no issues. Most suits offer a good deal of pressure against the chest which together with the adhesive, keeps them from moving around, even after an hour of vigorous swimming.

Hope this helps,
      Ellie

Wigs are NOT for swimming! Trust me!

We do have Groups here on CDH that sometimes offer more information as well.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/cdh-swimsuit-edition/

-SR-

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Lol.  I have this image of hairy jellyfish floating everywhere on the surface.😅

Hi Gen,

Whenever I am doing dirty work, I just wrap my hair into a bun and cover with a ball cap. Or even a hard hat if I am messing around with the chainsaw.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?