- March 7, 2021 at 4:18 pm #459105Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 78Replies: 790Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2609 times
Ok their maybe female lingerie brands that dont have this problem and I’m discounting completely the male version eg “homme mystere be gone”….
But after purchasing a lovely black lacy boy leg panty by Esseence out of Kiwiland , I find their is little or no support for “the boys”. So I underdress in them at night when I dont movea round much.
Anyone else ever had this occur to them??.
Here I state I have several pairs/ brands of other styles that give good support, (ya gotta watch that crotch width or else..). So all is not lost.
- March 9, 2021 at 6:18 pm #460110Katie TurnLadyRegistered On: August 3, 2017Topics: 16Replies: 40Has thanked: 198 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
Katie and Laura’s satin panty store really reach out to the cd community. They have great and ver sexy varieties for me. Also, Jockey panties are wonderful. Most of the reviews are from men which is cool!
- March 8, 2021 at 6:50 pm #459653Gail BingyiLadyRegistered On: July 24, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 24Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
I must admit that most panties do hold me in place quite well I am not overenowed in that region so generally evrything stays in place but to make sure I either wear a latex vagina gaff or have in the past worn a pad to help hold those little buggers in place, this has the added bonus of smoothing and flattening as well. Boy leg panties are really good for jeans to avoid the VPL
Love as always
PS waves at Caty Hi Hon
- March 8, 2021 at 7:19 pm #459660
- March 8, 2021 at 6:30 pm #459644Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 2000Has thanked: 3879 timesBeen thanked: 7056 times
When I first had the urge to wear panties, I had that problem with every pair I tried. I finally found some on Amazon that did the job, and I measured them to learn why. With most panties, the gusset is too narrow to contain the boys, so when I find a brand and style which works, I stock up on them. Don’t always get the prettiest panties, but I do get the most comfortable.
- March 8, 2021 at 12:32 pm #459493Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 78Replies: 790Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2609 times
Hold the…….phone…. everyone.
a/. The ones I am referring to are black and have lace all over them. Hardly Y front’s/tighty whiteys
b/. So many lingerie brands do have what they call boy shorts, so it’s not as tho the Essence ones I have are unique. Other brands like Simone Perele, (Cant get any more “feminine’ that), that have “Shortys”.
c/. Thanks for the various tips on other panty brands… But right now I’m wearing just about my oldest and most comfy black panty briefs.
And the brand??? Essence…… Curious CDH’er’s should google this, Kiwi’s will know what I mean.Their lacy cami’s are to die for.
There’s a now(sadly) almost defunct Aussie brand, Fayreform. Their panties are wide enough to prevent “fallout” I own about five pairs of those….
Last but not least. In Australian rules football, if you are tackled and cannot dispose of the ball without hand ball or kick, or have your arms pinned and lose possession.
The crowd will yell
‘DROPPING THE BALL!!!”
Think we will leave it at that, dont you???
- March 8, 2021 at 6:51 pm #459654Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 573Has thanked: 4198 timesBeen thanked: 1762 times
Oooh yes.. Essence – delightful!
- March 8, 2021 at 3:37 pm #459592Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 774Has thanked: 11286 timesBeen thanked: 2925 times
I haven’t seen Australian football in forever. So fun to watch. Sorry, I got distracted…
- March 7, 2021 at 6:24 pm #459147LadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 573Has thanked: 4198 timesBeen thanked: 1762 times
As C/D girls must form a large part of lingerie companies market judging by the comments on some of these forums, surely it would make commercial sense to add a little support for “the boys” in some of the prettiest panties. Perhaps they are unaware of the possibilities…
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 8, 2021 at 5:55 am #459353stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1951Has thanked: 3114 timesBeen thanked: 8973 times
What? Built in codpieces! Panties designed for men! Ball room? As sammy said – might as well go back to boxers.
Not this girl! Ever! I will only wear panties designed for women. And you can get them that do keep everything where it should be. Manpanties = less than 100% femme. LBD & Y-fronts… Nooo!!!!
If I wore manpanties I would be crossdressing! Whatever next – manbra’s? manslips? Shudder.
Sorry Diana – but as you see I have strong opinions on this!
(I do know someone who wore a codpiece – made of black leather and called the “black russian.” He cut quite an image and got a lot attention from saucer-eyed girls.)
aghast, Steph 😱 xx
- March 8, 2021 at 6:45 am #459375LadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 573Has thanked: 4198 timesBeen thanked: 1762 times
Ooo Steph stop it I think I’ve wet meself ! I see you feel strongly so I’ll shelve any plans to become a boyshorts magnate.
Ah the Black Russian, didn’t his mother refer to it as “that silly thing”?
- March 8, 2021 at 5:52 pm #459632
- March 7, 2021 at 6:01 pm #459129Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 465Replies: 1804Has thanked: 8096 timesBeen thanked: 7271 times
- March 8, 2021 at 5:58 am #459354Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1951Has thanked: 3114 timesBeen thanked: 8973 times
Y-fronts rule! Yuk!!!!
Love the new profile pic! Fab-u-lous darling. 😍
- March 8, 2021 at 5:51 pm #459631Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 465Replies: 1804Has thanked: 8096 timesBeen thanked: 7271 times
Oy, thanks Steph!! Ah, btw weather forecast calling for wye front to move thru the region this evening, better hunker down & getcher wellies on wink wink 😅😅
- March 7, 2021 at 5:21 pm #459118Trisha SmithDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 130Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 600 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.