Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi girls,

Ok their maybe female lingerie brands that dont have this problem and I’m discounting completely the male version eg “homme mystere be gone”….

But after purchasing a lovely black lacy boy leg panty by Esseence out of Kiwiland , I find their is little or no support for “the boys”. So I underdress in them at night  when I dont movea round much.

Anyone else ever had this occur to them??.

Here I state I have several pairs/ brands of other styles that  give good support, (ya gotta watch that crotch width or else..). So all is not lost.

Happy dressing

Caty.

Trisha
      Duchess

All the great panty cuts have little or no support. I guess that’s because they aren’t meant to. But vanity fair has a great line that fits me perfectly. And Kohls carry them.

💋

Trisha

Anonymous

As C/D girls must form a large part of lingerie companies market judging by the comments on some of these forums, surely it would make commercial sense to add a little support for “the boys” in some of the prettiest panties. Perhaps they are unaware of the possibilities…

Di.

Anonymous

ever looked at xdress they sell many styles of panties and other things. Own few of them and seem little larger cut to hold things in. Many VS styles fit me great even some of their thongs. and g strings.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hold the…….phone…. everyone.

a/. The ones I am referring to are black and have lace all over them. Hardly Y front’s/tighty whiteys

b/. So many lingerie brands do have what they call boy shorts, so it’s not as tho the Essence ones I have are unique. Other brands like Simone Perele, (Cant get any more “feminine’ that), that have “Shortys”.

c/. Thanks for the various tips on other panty brands… But right now I’m wearing just about my oldest and most comfy black panty briefs.

And the brand??? Essence…… Curious CDH’er’s should google this, Kiwi’s will know what I mean.Their lacy cami’s are to die for.

There’s a now(sadly) almost defunct Aussie brand, Fayreform. Their panties are wide enough to prevent “fallout” I own about five pairs of those….

Last but not least. In Australian rules football, if you are tackled and cannot dispose of the ball without  hand ball or kick, or have your arms pinned and lose possession.

The crowd will yell

‘DROPPING THE BALL!!!”

Think we will leave it at that, dont you???

Caty

I haven’t seen Australian football in forever. So fun to watch. Sorry, I got distracted…

Bridgette

Anonymous

Oooh yes.. Essence – delightful!

Anonymous

When I first had the urge to wear panties, I had that problem with every pair I tried. I finally found some on Amazon that did the job, and I measured them to learn why. With most panties, the gusset is too narrow to contain the boys, so when I find a brand and style which works, I stock up on them. Don’t always get the prettiest panties, but I do get the most comfortable.

Hi Ladies

I must admit that most panties do hold me in place quite well I am not overenowed in that region so generally evrything stays in place but to make sure I either wear a latex vagina gaff or have in the past worn a pad to help hold those little buggers in place, this has the added bonus of smoothing and flattening as well.  Boy leg panties are really good for jeans to avoid the VPL

Love as always

Gail

PS waves at Caty Hi Hon

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Caty waves back to my lovely friend Gail

Katie and Laura’s satin panty store really reach out to the cd community.  They have great and ver sexy varieties for me.  Also, Jockey panties are wonderful.  Most of the reviews are from men which is cool!

Anonymous

Ooo Steph stop it I think I’ve wet meself ! I see you feel strongly so I’ll shelve any plans to become a boyshorts magnate.

Ah the Black Russian, didn’t his mother refer to it as “that silly thing”?

Diana.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?