- April 19, 2021 at 3:51 pm #481260Melissa OsbourneParticipantRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
Hi Everybody! I’m Melissa. I’ve been a life long cross-dresser in the closet and only last week did I reach out and venture out, both in the same night! I had a makeover with Elizabeth Taylor (have to recommend her) and had so much fun I didn’t want it to end. Since it was dinner time at the end of the session, she suggested an LGBTQ+ friendly restaurant and off I went, all dressed up, and with a spectacular makeup! And you know what happened from the parking lot to the restaurant and afterwards…. nothing. Everyone treated me like the woman I felt like. It was great! The only down side was that I was all alone. No one with me to share the moment.
After that experience, I had to reach out and find community and now here I am. I look forward to making some wonderful friendships.
Total of 27 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 21, 2021 at 5:36 am #481869Brianna BayBaronessRegistered On: March 24, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
Welcome Mel, good for you, its very exciting getting out… hope you can do it again. You joined a fantastic group of friends and ladies here. Its a ton of fun
- April 21, 2021 at 5:22 am #481860Leah SantiniLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 30Replies: 128Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 499 times
Liz Taylor is fantastic, both as a Makeup artist and as an interesting individual as well. She is part of a local TG/CD group that meets periodically in the DC/Maryland area.
I’m part of that group. We are just looking into starting up again after all this covid crap. Drop me a PM if you want more specific info.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 20, 2021 at 2:38 pm #481637Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 3083Has thanked: 2932 timesBeen thanked: 6484 times
- April 20, 2021 at 7:38 am #481497Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 47Replies: 1552Has thanked: 5567 timesBeen thanked: 3510 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- April 20, 2021 at 6:38 am #481481Tonya LerenLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 223Has thanked: 635 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Welcome to the family. I wish I could get the courage to go out. I have a friends place I go where I get to dress and wear my panties 100% of the time. But to go out fully as Tonya, what bliss that would be. I’m so envious of your courage. Can’t wait to hear of more of your adventures.
Lots of love,
- April 20, 2021 at 6:15 am #481473Akari RamosDuchessRegistered On: February 23, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
Hey Welcome to the club! your way more brave then me. maybe if I was on vacation a long ways from my home I could get up the courage. but anyways glad your here. and if i may ask what sort of things are you interested in, both inside and outside the realm of dressing up? lets see if we got any shared interests.
- April 20, 2021 at 5:53 am #481465
- April 20, 2021 at 5:44 am #481463Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 647Has thanked: 4436 timesBeen thanked: 2055 times
- April 20, 2021 at 5:20 am #481452
- April 20, 2021 at 2:46 am #481393Kathleen De MayerDuchessRegistered On: May 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 17Has thanked: 1216 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
- April 19, 2021 at 6:58 pm #481314Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1592Has thanked: 17749 timesBeen thanked: 5268 times
Hi Melissa nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here and joined us.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here so get settled in relax and enjoy the ride its awesome ..
So much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts of stories and questions from many ladies here so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to the ladies here .. Then its your turn to give us a story or two about the life and times of Melissa as she journeys down her road to becoming the lady she wants to be.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..
- April 19, 2021 at 6:55 pm #481312
- April 19, 2021 at 6:20 pm #481295
- April 19, 2021 at 5:09 pm #481282Olivia LivinLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 47Replies: 1620Has thanked: 8016 timesBeen thanked: 4300 times
Welcome to CDH
You did two great things in one day! You’ve been missing out all this time, being out in the world feels absolutely fantastic and you won’t believe the benefits of being part of this great place.
Glad you’re enjoying your life to the fullest.
- April 19, 2021 at 4:52 pm #481280
- April 19, 2021 at 3:58 pm #481266Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 196Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Welcome to CDH. I’m sure you will find lots of girls to chat with here. We are a bunch of chatty, fun loving but most of all caring ladies. Ask for anything you need help with and someone will help.
- April 19, 2021 at 3:55 pm #481264Kimberly LynnDuchessRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 113Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.