Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everybody!  I’m Melissa.  I’ve been a life long cross-dresser in the closet and only last week did I reach out and venture out, both in the same night!  I had a makeover with Elizabeth Taylor (have to recommend her) and had so much fun I didn’t want it to end.  Since it was dinner time at the end of the session, she suggested an LGBTQ+ friendly restaurant and off I went, all dressed up, and with a spectacular makeup!  And you know what happened from the parking lot to the restaurant and afterwards….  nothing.  Everyone treated me like the woman I felt like.  It was great!  The only down side was that I was all alone.  No one with me to share the moment.

After that experience, I had to reach out and find community and now here I am.  I look forward to making some wonderful friendships.

Anonymous

Glad to here that hun it is amazing going out as who you are on the inside hope you have many more wonderful times if you want for chat just reach out if I am on I will chat
      Hugs Kimberly

Welcome to CDH. I’m sure you will find lots of girls to chat with here. We are a bunch of chatty, fun loving but most of all caring ladies. Ask for anything you need help with and someone will help.

Beth

Anonymous

Hi Melissa,

Warm welcomes to CDH.

Eva

Hi Mellissa

Welcome to CDH

You did two great things in one day! You’ve been missing out all this time, being out in the world feels absolutely fantastic and you won’t believe the benefits of being part of this great place.

Glad you’re enjoying your life to the fullest.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Melissa welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Melissa 🌸 welcome to CDH ! 🌹🌸🦋

Hi Melissa nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here and joined us.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here so get settled in relax and enjoy the ride its awesome ..

So much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts of stories and questions from many ladies here so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to the ladies here ..  Then its your turn to give us a story or two about the life and times of Melissa as she journeys down her road to becoming the lady  she wants to be..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with ..  so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

hey Melissa , what a nice feeling it must have been to venture out to dinner. i hope i dear to do that one day myself.
      very brave and strong of you .
      Kisses Kathleen

Welcome Melissa!

Anonymous

Hi Melissa welcome to CDH.  I have no doubt that you will find the community you seek here – best bunch of gals on the planet.

Hugs

Diana

Hey Welcome to the club! your way more brave then me. maybe if I was on vacation a long ways from my home I could get up the courage. but anyways glad your here. and if i may ask what sort of things are you interested in, both inside and outside the realm of dressing up? lets see if we got any shared interests.

Hey girl,

Welcome to the family. I wish I could get the courage to go out. I have a friends place I go where I get to dress and wear my panties 100% of the time.  But to go out fully as Tonya, what bliss that would be. I’m so envious of your courage. Can’t wait to hear of more of your adventures.

Lots of love,

❤Tonya

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to CDH.  What a delightful day you had!  You’ll find a group of wonderful ladies here.

Alice

Hi Melissa!

Liz Taylor is fantastic, both as a Makeup artist and as an interesting individual as well. She is part of a local TG/CD group that meets periodically in the DC/Maryland area.

I’m part of that group. We are just looking into starting up again after all this covid crap. Drop me a PM if you want more specific info.

Leah Santini

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Welcome Mel, good for you, its very exciting getting out… hope you can do it again. You joined a fantastic group of friends and ladies here. Its a ton of fun
      Xx
      Brianna

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?