Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Blending in is supposedly the art of fitting in through the prepping and clothing choices representative of the people and activity you will be involved in that would help you be just another in the crowd.

I feel and act younger than my chronological age, and don’t require fretting with hair and make-up to feel good about being who I am so blending in is probably a reach lol.

My gf and I were doing some thrift store shopping today where I spotted the cutest little sequined mini dress, she loved it and I bought it(along with a couple others). Now all I need to do is find a few more GoGo dancers to be with and….Bammm, blending.

Had fun shopping, and will have, some fun with it 😉

Olivia

Anonymous

Will you be initiating a go-go girls group then?

Sounds like a blast! When do we start?

Bridgette-a-gogo!

Due to silly old geography and social distancing it would have to be virtual, and…I already started lol

Olivia

Anonymous

Ah yes, I keep forgetting about the tyranny of distance, when you can communicate within minutes if not seconds it’s hard to remember there is an ocean and a continent between us.

Anyway – shake that booty

Diana

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Sounds like a great find, Olivia! Just wish I’d been there first!

Enjoy.

Amy

Anonymous

Olivia.

Sometimes, it just has to be done!!!. I have just spent a fortune on a yellow dress and matching heels…goodness knows where I would wear them when out…maybe a ” daffodil parade”..haha…

but i still think its a gorgeous outfit…and it cheers me up, i would never feel blue wearing yellow…isn’t that what its all about.???

and the group….

How about ” Livvy and the Luvvers”?….go go girl!!!

Smiles, grace xx

You’ll find the occasion, honey – or you can just make the occasion!

A similar thing happened to me, although I am a total sucker for sequined dresses and flapper dresses, I found the tiniest red, sequined fringed flapper dress in Beyond Retro – it was my size, the last one, and clearance price…

Of course, I tried it on, fell in love, and it came home with me.

It really is tiny, and I am a bit scared to actually wear it out – but the end of lockdown deserves a celebration, so I just need to decide – red/white

, kinky gogo boots or gold strappy heels?

Appropriate jewellery, redhead look, new bag?

All the decisions to make around such a demanding garment – whatever is a girl to do?

What a delicious dilemma!

Enjoy your dress – make the end of lockdown something to remember! Party like it’s 1967, 1921, or whatever takes your fancy.

Just remember, if you’re going to stand out, be outstanding.

😍😍😍😍😍

Love Laura

Well gotta say that I always try to blend in if out. However my wife just LOVES to get me things that I would NEVER wear out in public. Her picks are generally very revealing, tight fitting or skimpy. I just love to wear them just to see her face light up when I walk into the room. I really like my thigh high boots with a short skirt or dress that show my sheer lace panties. I have quite the “naughty” wardrobe thanks to my wife and thrift stores and yard sales. Stephanie

Gotta Love our ladies eh Steph, and it IS fun

Liv

Hi Liv!

Just a little question…. Can a go-go dancer go-go dance in a tutu?

I am willing to be one of the luvvers.

Hugs

Autumn

Hi Olivia,

I so love sequins, you go girl how fun.

Hugs Patty

I think I outnumber you by a factor of two or three! The last time I tried dancing I’m sure I counted five or six left feet – makes buying shoes an absolute pain!

The only dancing that I can realistically do these days is the Maybot!

-A.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?