Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rose Hill
      Duchess - Annual

Well ladies I have to share this.  I’ve read the amazing topics that many of you have written and because of that  I finally summoned the courage to fully dress and go out in public.  I’ve made a few trips in the car just driving around but tonight I decided it was time to see what it feels like to go out in public.  So I did my makeup as best as I can, nail polish, put on  hoop earrings,  a short wig,  skinny jeans and a cute cowl neck sweater I recently purchased, and  2 inch heeled sandals.  I was out driving and decided to go to just go for it so I pulled into a WalMart which was relatively empty.  I parked the car, sat for a few minutes to relax, then I grabbed my purse took  a cart and went inside. I just have to say,  my God, what a feeling, nervous, scared, excited. The greeter at the door welcomed me as I came in.  I walked around the beauty aisle for a while passing a few people, spent a little time looking at makeup and then left the store,  again the greeter thanked me for coming.  I wish I had made a purchase but I guess that will be my goal for the next time, and I really hope there is a next time.

Hugs

Rose

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well I think that congratulations are in order. I well remember my first time, and you’ve described it very well.

Of course you know you will have to do it again!

Amy

Diana W
      Lady

Congrats!  That’s a huge step.  I bet it felt amazing.

Anonymous
      Lady

YAYYYY!!  Way to go, Rose!!!  So fun!!!  It’s just the BEST, isn’t it?  Sounds like a great time, especially with you doing the whole nine yards with makeup and all.  Kudos to you!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Well done Rose! I’ve been out for drives too but am not yet ready to get out and go for it like you, with examples like yours though I’m  sure I will.

Hugs

Diana

I’m happy for you! That first time out is a tremendous thrill, and you’ll soon want it again! I hope you get the chance to go get that first purchase soon.

Bridgette

I have just had a similar experience and know how you feel, many congratulations, but be warned once you start you wont be able to stop.

Hugs

Jen

Anonymous

Rose Hill….

🏅🏅Standing ovation…you’re a superstar!!!.🏅🏅

The first trip really is the hardest…you have done the difficult job, next time buy something…anything, but just get that thrill of being served…..remember, shop assistants are there to help and serve YOU!!!…

Well done,

huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

🦋 Good for you girl! 🌸 there’s no stopping you now! 🍭🧚🏼💜

Hi Rose Good for you, shopping in fem is very addictive and can be costly. Take your time and try not to buy everything that looks good, at the very least look at the price. Make up and other beauty products can be very expensive. I happy for you.

Stephanie

Great feeling isn’t it!  Congratulations on stepping out.

Ashley.

Congratulations honey. I remember that feeling well. It’s gets easier and easier each time honey.

Love Trish

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?