Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

Well, the next time I go I think I’ll fly instead of driving 2300 miles round trip from Florida.
      Anyway it was an amazing week that went by too fast. The first day at Keystone we arrived a little late after having a lunch and Ambassador meeting at Codille’s house. I didn’t have time to check into my hotel and get changed for the trip to Dress Barn and then Lancaster Brewery & restaurant, so I had to go on this first outing in goober mode* ( I felt like a slacker but had a good time anyway)   *goober mode = male clothes.  I managed to find a nice top that would go with the few skirts or the pair of girl jeans that I have. Then we had a great dinner at the Brewery, I think there were around 30+ gals on this outing. Private bus service was provided for almost all the off hotel planned outings, so nice not to worry about driving around in an unfamiliar town.
      The next day (Thursday) was the first full day of conferences so I think I was up around 7:30AM to start getting ready. They had sessions starting at 9AM but I ended up going to a wig selection and maintenance session at 10:30am. Then we had a nice luncheon in the ballroom for around 200+ folks. After lunch I had scheduled a trip to the nearby nail salon. I met another gal Sharron in the lobby who also was going there so we just went in my car. The salon is close enough to walk but it was very windy and temps in low 40’s so driving seemed better. Sharron got a Pedi cause she already had nails done and I just got a set of french tip nails. I though I was getting gel nails but later found out they were actually acrylic nails.
      They looked nice and for the time at Keystone they were way more durable than messing with press on nails.  After the nail salon Sharron and I went across the street to the other shopping center to check out the Sally Beauty supply and Payless shoes. I got my first pair of flats at the shoe store since my feet were killing me in my 4″ pumps. I wore the flats out of the store and my feet thanked me LOL. It’s a bummer only being a part-time girl, none of my shoes have enough miles on them to be broken in properly. Back at the hotel is when I think I ran into Cloe going for her makeover with Beth Taylor, so I decided to hang around her booth and see if I could soak up any makeup knowledge.
      After the makeover Cloe looked radiant, I hope one day I can get Beth to work her magic on me. Next up was drinks and hors d’oeuvres in the lobby outside the meeting rooms for bingo and comedy night. We went to the comedy night with trans comedians.  Pretty good show and after we went to the hotel bar to hang out and chat.

When I left, a little after midnight I think, I had to brave the cold night air in the walk to my car. By the time I made it to my car I was shivering and the car could not heat up fast enough. 34 degrees and windy is not a good recipe for wearing a dress. Next time I go to Keystone I’ll book early so I get a room there at the Sheraton. Live and learn.
      Part 2 next…. (if I can remember what happened)  🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samantha,  keystone sounds like a wonderful time and thank you for sharing your times there. Please when ready continue your stories I would love hearing more. This may put thoughts in me about the possibility of visiting next year. If there is ever a need to explore such an idea this may be a venue that would  fit the bill. Enjoying time’s with others that would be something I would love to enjoy. Please tell more. 🌹

Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

Thanks Stephanie, hope you can make it to a conference…or two… or three  🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Well told Sam! Damn yes it WAS cold-and YES you need to book early next year so driving isn’t necessary from the other hotel! Fly to DC or Baltimore and come visit ME again and drive up from here with me!
      Cyn

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?