Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claudia C
      Ambassador

Do you consider CD or TS as being a dirty little secret, a skeleton in the closet, or a secret?…. errrr, until you come out in either situation?

Sure many consider CD/TS as being dirty. But is it really? For most of us, it’s just a different way of life.

Or is society just jaded on the misconceptions or who we are?

Claudia

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

claudia,
      I USED to think that way but now as you said , it is just a part of who I am-a part of what makes me the person I present to the world. And immodestly , I think hat person is pretty special and has a lot to offer the world! It is the Cyn that had been hidden so long that is finally getting to see the light of day without having to share the stage with my male side for longer and longer periods of time! .Soon it may be her turn to be the face the public sees when they look at me and that could be a great thing!

I think there is nothing dirty about it. It does not physically hurt others.

Gender roles are drilled into our heads since birth by or parents, friends, and society. We are conditioned to act depending upon whether we wear pink or blue as a newborn child. For us, it takes time to “unlearn” this conditioning. Initially, a CD/TG person will feel ashamed of themselves because of this.

Most of society is ignorant about CD/TG issues. There is so much misinformation out there. When people are assembled in groups there is peer pressure to follow the societal mores. The result is that we are ridiculed because we are not following the gender role assigned at birth.

There was a time in human history when gender presentation was much less binary in society than it is today. We need society to go back to that set of mores.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?