Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Looking for thoughts on hip and butt shaping.  I have a rago open bottom body shaper… however, I want to find a good hip and butt shapewear item.  Any suggestions?

I have been looking at http://www.lovemybubbles.com

Just found the site today

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I never have heard of that site, but it sounds pretty good. I have had several pair of padded panties bought from other suppliers as my hips are rather narrow and I really need something to give me some hips. At times I use some extra pads which gives me hips a bit wider than my shoulders.

Amy

Anonymous
      Duchess

I like this site which I haven’t seen before ( http://www.lovemybubbles.com). They seem to offer more choices than anywhere I have looked.  I might even buy something!  Thanks for the tip.

Steph

Hi Emily, 

I’ve tried several different types of hip/butt pads,from the foam style pads that are inside pockets sewn into the panties, to the cheaper silicone ones. If you’re looking for the most realistic padding, and probably the last ones you’ll have to buy for a good long time, look at DressTech silicone hip/butt pads. They’ll make sure you get the right size for your body proportion.  Not cheap, but IMHO, the best there is. They really do give you the most realistic figure! Check them out.
      Danica❤️

Anonymous

Yes the Dress Tech brand looks good, definitely something to save for as that will be an investment for sure.  Thanks.

Anonymous
      Lady

Bubbles and DressTech for padding. Royaner makes various suits.

I second the recommendation for DressTech.  I have a pair of the silicone hip pads and they are the best pads.  Smooth, realistic and durable.  The downsides are high cost (it’s an investment), and weight.  They are a bit heavy, but then again natural body weight in the hips would be heavy too.
      I also have a a pair of the cheaper DressTech foam pads.  They are ok, lighter, but you can often see a bulge where the pad ends and they can bunch up if you aren’t careful.

Anonymous

I can offer an endorsement of Dress Tech silicon hip pads. I have had mine for four years now and I am certain they play a big part in helping me create a convincing feminine presentation. A couple extra well placed inches on the hips can make all the difference!

Another nod to DressTech. I Have the hip and butt pads. Also the ProForm breasts. All are great. Hugh quality, shape well, right weight. Add in my waist trainer and it really gives that fem shape. Makes my SO and SIL jealous. 🤣😜🤪

Candace
      Lady

I am a shape wear junkie and yes the dress tech pads are great but I also love spanx I do not always use the hip pads as guess I am just lucky and have a little there I have a spanx butt enhancer(padded) U purchased on QVC which I love and it worked great

Hi Emily,Its Michelle. Emily,as the advertisement says” I Love my Bubbles”.My male self has a flat boy butt and with my Bubbles pads Michelle has woman curves . The pads feel good when wearing them ,they look good to me and I feel like the lady I am when dressed as Michelle.Check out the site and the customer service I received was wonderful.

I use scuptress hip pads. I use the long my self due to more natural fliw from hips to legs. They make a short model if you wear shorts or mini skirts or dresses. An Ebay search will give you a bunch of different options and price ranges.

I’ve been loving the hip pants I got from Roanyer lately https://www.roanyer.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=63_93&product_id=320

I had gotten one of their silicone models, it was ok, but a bit difficult to get on (though that might be from the directions). It did give a good boost to my booty, but the pads are loads of fun.

Anonymous

Those seem affordable for sure!

They aren’t bad price wise, shipping is where they get you. Though you can find similar ones on eBay too. But Roanyer usually does sales and codes.

another vote for dresstech hip and butt pads.  I have both the large and big girl hip pads, and I found myself wearing the big girl since I got them.  Even though the site recommends the big girl for larger body sizes, I find it suits my smaller frame really well and gives me the hips I am looking for.  The butt pads help round out the figure.

Anonymous

Thanks for this, being USA made is a big plus for myself. I will be looking into this brand.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?