- Legs and Feet
- Bikini area
- Arms and Hands
- Middle Torso
- October 3, 2020 at 10:18 pm #390162Elisa TurnerParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 16Has thanked: 145 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
What areas of your body do you shave, other than your face?
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 27, 2020 at 1:01 pm #399450Donna HallParticipantRegistered On: October 25, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 9Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
I go the full Brazilian route, save for a 1 inch landings strip..
Waxing and shaving brings we into communion with most GGs and some of my gurl friends.
- October 26, 2020 at 7:40 am #398897Samantha TullyParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
My excuse for shaving completely is that I am exfoliating spots due to sun damage. The hair gets in the way. I actually think it to be true. I have a pair gloves that I use as I finish my shower. If they don’t believe it to be true, invite them to feel your the areas in question! Giggles…… 🙂
Hope this helps!
- October 26, 2020 at 7:23 am #398889Samantha TullyParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
When you are out grocery shopping keep an eye open for special discount corners. I bought four exta large jars of cream for $1.70. This is enough to do 7 treatments. Once you are into the routine, it will take five minutes after you finish your shower.
- October 24, 2020 at 7:55 pm #398267Robyn DevineParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 50Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
I can totally agree to moisturizer after shaving…but wait for a few before you put on tights. Its like trying to put on a wetsuit!! UGHH!!
- October 24, 2020 at 10:04 am #398075
- October 21, 2020 at 10:04 am #397081
- October 20, 2020 at 10:59 am #396757
- October 20, 2020 at 10:17 am #396743Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 335Has thanked: 516 timesBeen thanked: 1129 times
- October 18, 2020 at 7:18 am #395942Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 208Has thanked: 1168 timesBeen thanked: 599 times
Everything but the arms and hands, but after painting my nails after work last night, I’m definitely looking at those hands and fingers! 👁 👁 🪒
- October 18, 2020 at 5:08 am #395925Michelle LastParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 22Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 233 times
I keep my pubic hair and arm pits trimmed short, not frequently, but often. I have given myself a bikini shave several times and have completely shaved that a couple of times. I have shaved my legs only once but am tempted to do it again. The problem is that I change work clothes in a common locker room at work. The one time I shaved my legs no one seemed to notice, but I’m not sure about doing it again. I absolutely loved the feeling of shaved legs in stockings and pantyhose. I have very hairy legs and arms so shaving both would be very noticeable to those who know me. I’ve got one leg out of the closet, but the rest of me is inside. I would like to take a vacation somewhere far from home and do a complete transformation head to toe. In that situation I would shave my entire body.
- October 18, 2020 at 12:28 am #395885Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 279Has thanked: 236 timesBeen thanked: 1154 times
When I used to shave, I shaved everything. But I got sick of shaving every couple of days. So I got laser. Way better than shaving. No nicks, bumps, ingrown hairs, or razor burn. Just smooth skin. Stays that way for a year or more. Touch ups are a breeze.
- October 21, 2020 at 10:15 am #397085
- October 17, 2020 at 11:35 pm #395879DianeParticipantRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 20Replies: 190Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 482 times
It has never been a problem and no comment has ever been passed. I’m sure the doctor has seen it all before with other patients anyway.
- October 17, 2020 at 4:59 pm #395789Regine RichParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 74Has thanked: 753 timesBeen thanked: 171 times
Does anyone have experience with a device called a nono? I dont currently shave, but im wondering how they work
- October 16, 2020 at 8:48 pm #395533Michelle LastParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 22Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 233 times
What is sugaring?
- October 17, 2020 at 3:54 pm #395771MollyParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 235Has thanked: 1142 timesBeen thanked: 695 times
Sugaring is making a sugar paste (or buying it), and it’s applied like wax and removed in a similar fashion. There is a way of doing it as a ball of sugar rather than using cloth strips like wax that works just the same. So think waxing with an easier cleanup (just wash in water).
Salons seem to do either wax or sugaring in this area, and having tried both, I think that trying the sugaring is worthwhile if you like the waxing result.
I’ve learnt how to make the sugar myself and use it for the chest and private areas. (which was the only way it was going to happen long term from a cost perspective)
- October 16, 2020 at 7:12 am #395312Samantha TullyParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
You like that idea!
- October 16, 2020 at 6:28 am #395295ParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
Now that we have shaved fully or not shaved fully, this is a great time to put on a soothing body lotion. I just started and my skin welcomed the moisturizing! I think it just needs to be a permanent feature in our feminization! Right girls? 🙂 🙂
- October 15, 2020 at 12:17 pm #395059KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 184Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 690 times
I shave only my legs, but haven’t had any comments on that other than from my wife. I suspect the “hairless” look on male models is sufficiently widespread that being hairless would not be remarkable.
- October 15, 2020 at 10:30 am #395025Jeannie JonesParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 176 times
Do any of you who shave all over run into any issues at the doctors?
- October 16, 2020 at 7:02 am #395307GenevïéveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 148Has thanked: 2053 timesBeen thanked: 612 times
I can’t imagine a doctor being concerned about, or making comment on shaved body parts. Wearing fem clothing, such as panties may raise an eyebrow though.
The next time I see my GP, I’m going to wear panties… I wear panties 24/7 anyways. My GP is a woman… it will be interesting to see/hear her reaction…
- October 15, 2020 at 10:14 am #395014ParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 148Has thanked: 2053 timesBeen thanked: 612 times
- October 9, 2020 at 5:14 pm #392498Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 500Has thanked: 4713 timesBeen thanked: 2596 times
- October 9, 2020 at 4:32 pm #392474ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 235Has thanked: 1142 timesBeen thanked: 695 times
Given the answers, I assumed shaving was the generic term for ‘removing hair’
I sugar my body and epilate my legs. I don’t feel the need to remove the fine hair from my arms except for one white hair that insist on growing quite long from my left arm.
Just LOVE the feeling of being hairless and the week after sugaring is bliss.
- October 8, 2020 at 11:52 pm #392191Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 596Has thanked: 1007 timesBeen thanked: 2069 times
I shave everywhere except for my legs and arms, both of which were affected by my chemotherapy. The hair on my legs fell out and has never grown back (2 1/2 years), and the hair on my arms is brittle enough, a long sleeve blouse or T shirt will break them off if they are very long at all.
- October 8, 2020 at 4:43 pm #392124
- October 8, 2020 at 9:56 am #392008Elisa TurnerParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 16Has thanked: 145 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
- October 8, 2020 at 8:56 am #391973Krissi SParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 60Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 294 times
I take shave to also include wax or epilate. I epilate my legs, shave my privates (but not too close as I’m too scared.) I also shave my underarms and then just tweezer any strays around my body except for a small tuft on my chest area that my wife really likes. I kinda wish I could get rid of the hair there, but I think she’d freak out.
We both tried waxing our legs for the first time a few weeks ago. We just ended up ripping the wax strips off each others legs because we were too afraid to do it ourselves. It was a fun although slightly painful experience. 😛
- October 19, 2020 at 4:53 pm #396509Krissi SParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 60Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 294 times
-.- Well, my last post didn’t age well. We were waxing our legs and then my wife decided to be cheeky and stuck a wax strip over my chest out of the blue. I think she was laughing so much after we ripped it off that she hasn’t quite realized that her favorite tuft of hair is now gone.
- October 18, 2020 at 3:45 pm #396112ParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
- October 8, 2020 at 8:48 am #391964ParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
- October 6, 2020 at 9:12 am #391031Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 313Has thanked: 1252 timesBeen thanked: 1055 times
- October 5, 2020 at 7:43 pm #390861Ellie HopeParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 92Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 320 times
- October 5, 2020 at 1:26 pm #390776Janice DoeParticipantRegistered On: August 17, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
I shave everything but my arms. I do not have much hair on my lower legs nor feet nor hands. I have considered laser in the past, but not sure I could get by with it as my wife is not much in favor of my dressing anyway. I only shave once a week or every 10 days. I am worried about cutting myself in my genital areas and have done so in the past, but the feeling of no hair there is worth it.
- October 5, 2020 at 11:40 am #390760Vanessa ?ParticipantRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 33Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 172 times
So far the only part I haven’t shaved at all is my forearms. I mostly wear short sleeves — it is rarely cold enough here for me to wear long sleeves, especially not indoors — so I’m worried that people will notice if one day the part of my arms that people can see are suddenly shaved. I just don’t want the awkward question to come up — I can’t think of an explanation for it that I’d feel comfortable telling random coworkers and other people that I don’t know very well. At least with the legs, I can be like “well, I heard [name]/my roommate/whoever else talking about how good it feels to have shaved legs on clean bedsheets and figured I’d see what the fuss was about,” or mention how I like to swim and that swimmers often shave their legs. Nobody really talks much about shaved arms, though. 😂
I also don’t fully shave my crotch area because of the fear I’m going to slip up and cut myself in a really unpleasant spot… have had minor nicks down there before and that’s been enough to stop future attempts. I do partially shave down there and trim the rest a bit, though.
- October 5, 2020 at 11:34 am #390758Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 346Has thanked: 1996 timesBeen thanked: 1637 times
- October 5, 2020 at 11:27 am #390754
- October 5, 2020 at 9:14 am #390713
- October 5, 2020 at 8:17 am #390693EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 472Has thanked: 2411 timesBeen thanked: 1153 times
Is all of the above an option? 😉 I’ve been shaving every part of me that I can comfortably reach for years now. I also keep my eyebrows neatly trimmed. My wife fussed at me at first, but now she never mentions it. I’m not sure whether she has gotten used to it, or just doesn’t wanna talk about it.
- October 4, 2020 at 7:43 pm #390496
- October 4, 2020 at 4:44 pm #390463Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 7Replies: 489Has thanked: 505 timesBeen thanked: 1000 times
- October 4, 2020 at 3:08 pm #390417Sharon WiltshireParticipantRegistered On: July 27, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 249 times
I have a real dysphoria about my body hair. I epilate but sometimes it doesn’t get it all. I epilate every where, every day, and always seem to pull a pile out, yet still seem to miss some on some days. One day I got into bed after epilating and showering, put my reading glasses on, saw some and had to go back in the shower with the body groomer to trim it, and then return to the epilator the next day as usual. I just couldn’t stand looking at it and feeling it.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Sharon Wiltshire.
- October 4, 2020 at 11:23 am #390352Sarah Du HessisseParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 31Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 103 times
Its a full body shave for me excluding genital area. I shave full body twice a week no trace of unwanted hair, I have very short head hair so I keep my eyebrows trimmed regularly so they
never look any different. Patty Phose said pantyhose felt amazing on her legs, she’s not kidding straight from bathing to fresh underwear, and fully dressed up Wow.
- October 4, 2020 at 11:17 am #390350Kathryn Lynn PetersParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 74Has thanked: 388 timesBeen thanked: 268 times
- October 4, 2020 at 9:50 am #390312KristaParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 229Has thanked: 175 timesBeen thanked: 752 times
Hi Elisa, First off I’m one of those lucky ones who don’t have a lot of hair anywhere on my body except the top of my head and the pubic area. The latter I keep nicely trimmed and I haven’t had a haircut ever since I retired in 2016 (so my hair hangs below my bra strap). Nonetheless, I have straggly hair growth here and there so I pretty much shave or tweezer everywhere when needed. My wife loves that I shave my armpit hair as she hates underarm deodorant scents so not having armpit hair keeps the smell down a bit. I shave my legs probably once every 4 to 6 weeks, again because there are a few spots, like the knees, that seem to grow hair, mind you it is very light colored. My chest, torso and arms don’t need shaving but I will easily pluck the few black stragglers with tweezers. No hair on hands or feet. I am so glad that I have so little body hair and have great empathy for those CDs who have to deal with it. Stay safe, stay healthy, Hugs, Krista.
- October 4, 2020 at 7:38 am #390266Suzette YorkParticipantRegistered On: September 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 68Has thanked: 728 timesBeen thanked: 326 times
i read shaving as including any other methods of removing body hair. i have been shaving my pits and legs for years. In the last few years i have started using an epilator on my arms, hands, legs and feet. i do not remove the hair on my chest or middle torso as i really do not have virtually any there and what i do have is light blonde and not really visible. i shave or pluck the hairs in my bikini area. i really would like to get waxed all over but that is a big step for me. Would love to just get some electrolysis to permanently remove the hair below my eyebrows but that just not in the cards as i am still mostly closeted. But a girl can dream
- October 4, 2020 at 7:27 am #390260Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1363Has thanked: 956 timesBeen thanked: 3195 times
I first shaved my legs at 17. They looked odd at first. But when I put on pantyhose it was amazing. My legs felt and looked so great. I never had hair on them again.
When I was 18 I went fully femme and began going out. I thought having hair on my chest would not work with some low cut dresses and tops. So I shaved my chest. I still shave both every time I take a shower.
- October 4, 2020 at 6:16 am #390224AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 99Has thanked: 572 timesBeen thanked: 378 times
Full Brazilian for me. Its absolutely amazing.
By the third time. Hair is really fine and much less of it.
I absolutely love the full Brazilian….
- October 4, 2020 at 1:45 am #390178Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 318Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1128 times
If you’re talking specifically about shaving, then it’s only the bikini area (actually under boxer briefs) and armpits. But the rest is waxed off (including hands and toes). I started shaving my armpits years ago because it was the only way to control odor. Because of that, I can’t wait for a waxing appointment to remove the hair there,
If you shaved your lower legs, only your wife would notice. When I first waxed my legs and arms, I thought people would notice. Nobody ever said anything. And in fact, even before waxing, my legs were completely hairless from about mid calf to the ankle.
- October 3, 2020 at 10:20 pm #390164Elisa TurnerParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 16Has thanked: 145 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
I actually only shave my upper legs right now; if I shaved my lower legs during the summer, my wife would be very angry with me.
But you know, now that it’s getting colder I think I will shave my lower legs too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.