Tagged: 

Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Peta Mari
      Lady

I have tried shaving my legs, arms, groin, and chest areas with an electric razor, wax, single blade and triple blade razors.

But. I have an razor sharp cutthroat razor, which is simply divine for getting rid of leg and arm hair. (Very careful around the neither region and the nipples. I like stratching my attatchments)

Honestly. No clogged up, glugged up razor. Does a clean shave on one long sweep. (Unlike a standard razor.) And no burn like you get from an electric one.

Whats your favorite removal method. P.s.I find hair conditioner makes for the best lubricant for shaving.

Anonymous
      Lady

If I used a cutthroat razor I would probably end up in the emergency room needing stiches and a blood transfusion. I find Gillette Venus razors work really well and gives me a really close shave and I just ordered the Venus razor for my bikini regions, can’t wait to see if it works well.

Sandy

Krissy
      Lady

Been shaving my body even when id dress as a man as just dont like body hair as its Yuk! Just need to find a place a bit cheaper for a full body wax as sometimes it can be overwhelming and a bit sore shaving ones body all over! Ive been told to try some mild hormones to slow it down as shaving used to make it grow back even worse! But since i started taking hormones once ive waxed or shaved i don’t have to worry much as it doesnt grow back so im very happy that the only place i have to shave or wax is a little bit underarm and a tiny bit on my arms otherwise im a smoothie! Which is a dream come true as everything i wear slides on when i try it on! X

Krissy
      Lady

I use a lady shave and sometimes a little bit of wax when its needed 😌 but recently due to taking hormones im a smoothie

I tend to use Magic Shave and wash it off in the shower, and then use a razor for the areas that I missed. It’s far from perfect and I’m still figuring it out, but it works pretty well without burning through multiple blades.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Interesting approach! Seriously.

I agree that you have to avoid the electrics, they are horrible(especially in the pubic area).

I use a multi blade disposable usually. But there is the frequent rinsing required…

I’m now considering the single blade, at least for the torso parts…

Thanks for the insight.

xoxo

Rayna

Anonymous

I use an epilator. It works well for me and hair doesn’t grow back for 3 weeks. I use electric to trim private area. And a double edge to shave under arms.

Anonymous

I use an epilator smooth legs and arms for weeks

Anonymous

I use a 3 blade Venus razor for most of my body, chest & stomach, legs, underarms, private nether region. For my arms and face I use my electric razor. I try to keep my entire body shaved all the time. The only place that has hair is my head and my butt area.

Kathleen xxxxx

Anonymous

Hello Mary Jane.

omg…cut throat razor….I can’t bear to look!!!

I use Nair on my arms, groin and chest and a razor on my legs. As I am fair haired, my arm hair is virtually invisible, so getting rid of it hardly changes my look anyway….also, ordinary men’s shaving gel is beautifully smooth for shaving your legs.

Grace x

I just use a supermarket brand 5 blade razor, also use gel before shaving. I was having my hair cut before lock down & the hairdresser used a cutthroat around my ears & neck & wow so smooth. I got her to shave my face too. I’ve never had such a smooth face in years. As for doing it myself, no, too dangerous

Peta Mari
        Lady

I understand the reluctance, and sense of danger. I have nicked myself worse with a safety razor, then with the cut throat.

Yes you have to be careful. And shave slowly. I first bought it, because razors were so expensive to buy. It was fantastic when I had a goatee, to shape and shave around it.

I epilate everything from the neck down, once a week and my wife waxes my back for me, on the same schedule.
      Its heavenly being smooth
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Peta Mari
        Lady

Have you epilated your beard? I waxed it once. I can honestly say, never ever doing that again.

Oh lord, no, I want to but dont have the courage, lol. I do about half way up my neck, but that’ as far as I con go, so far
          Hugs, Regi👸💕

I haven’t used a straight razor in years, and don’t think I’ll start again now. I’ve used a number of things to keep myself free of hair, currently using a Venus on my body and a Gillette 5 blade on my face, along with at home IPL, which I’ve found very effective at reducing the frequency of shaving as well as making the hairs that grow finer.

Bridgette

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Mary-Jane,

Thank you for the tips. The next time I shave my body hair I will try hair conditioner as you have recommended.

I have no experience of using a cutthroat razor, so am reluctant to try.
      How did you learn to use one correctly?

Aurora

Peta Mari
        Lady

Utube, and extremely careful practice. 😂🤣😃🤣😂

I have used a combination of Nair hair removal cream and electric razor shaving. What I am about to admit to may not be the best of ideas but it works for me. I have a shower electric shaver and I apply shave gel to where I plan on shaving and it is a more comfortable shave. I quickly rinse the shaver after I get out of the shower (I only shave while I shower, not before or after). I was told about hair inhibitor lotions that slow and soften hair so the shaves are less frequent and what hair does show up is very unnoticeable. There are ALOT on Amazon but Ulta Beauty’s “Don’t Grow Back (or There)” is the one that was mentioned. I am sure they all pretty much give the same results. I guess I’ll try Ulta Beauty’s first and if I do not like it move one to the next one that catches my interest.

I have asked this in another forum thread about body hair, so I am asking it here too…Does anyone know of a way to remove pesky back hair by yourself? If I had a SO that person would definitely be asked to remove it for me using one of my methods listed above.

Kisses…

Ashley
      Lady

I’ve been using an epilator for a little while. I love only having to use it every few weeks and I love the way it leaves no stubble, but I really don’t look forward to using it. I have really thick body hair so it hurts pretty bad. I may try a hair removal cream some time.

Right now I am using a combination of delapitory cream for my chest and a razor for my legs.

I can never get all the little hairs on my chest with a razor and it always breaks out something fierce with ingrown hairs. The cream does a fairly good job although by the afternoon I already have stubble again.

I just use a standard 5-blade venus razor for my legs and have no issues there.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I got laser a couple of years ago.  Now I just need a touch up 1-2 times a year.

Hi MJ,

I get arms, legs, butt and between waxed about every six weeks.  Scary at first but now i look forward to it.  Hair regrowth is very sparse and very fine.  Even my aesthetician mentioned it on my last visit.  The “and between” part was what brought me in originally as that is an area that i didn’t want to razor or burn off and not all the ladies who work at the salon are interested in going there but i found one who will so i stick with her (and tip her well).

Love the ultrasmooth feeling.
      Highly recommend waxing.
      Thanks for asking.

-joanne

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

I use Nad’s For Men on my legs.  For my arm pits, chest and stomach I use a Venus razor Pure Silk shave cream.  For the rest of my arm areas, I use an electric razor to buzz the hair off.  The next I use an IPL.

I have noticed that the hair on my legs comes back much slower and finer.  I have been using the Nad’s for quite a while and when the hair does start to grow back now, I don’t have that course stubble.  For my torso area, I still get some prickly stubble, but the hair doesn’t come in as dark now.

The IPL said that after about 12 weeks you should see significant hair reduction.  Also, I read that the Nad’s will inhibit hair growth.

I used to use nair but then I started to break out every time I used it. Then I read any article and tried using coconut shampoo and I love it. It leaves my legs really soft, silky and the hair seems to grow back slower

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?