Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Yesterday started out with heavy rain and thunderstorms, so I decided to take my partner to work and then get the groceries. I was already in purple leggings and a cute top that exposed some of my shoulder and sports bra. Grabbed a denim jacket and a purse, dropped my partner off, and went to the grocery.

This was the first time I’d been out by myself shopping while en femme. And I had so much fun! I even enjoyed the random men checking me out. If only they knew… And one poor guy stocking the shelves dropped a package of lunch meat while staring at me. Thankfully he recovered with a friendly “good morning.”

After the grocery, I had some returns to do at TJ Maxx. So headed there. While in line to do my returns, the lady behind me complimented by boots. Then I spent the next hour (or more) just walking the store, trying on sandals and boots, and browsing. Ended up buying a new crossbody handbag, a bracelet, and some cheapie rings.

Then after picking bringing my partner home and starting dinner, we discovered we didn’t have mozzarella for pizza. So out I went again, now with my new handbag, and shopped again.

I had such a fun day! And now feeling more than a little addicted to being out in public as a woman.

Xoxo,

Dani

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Great experience and it is very addictive. I am sure there will be more to come.

Anonymous
      Lady

Glad you had such a nice experience out doing daily lifes stuff dressed casual feminine. Its such a wonderful feeling just being ourselves blending in like any soccer mom and no one really cares. Its liberating and validating of our fem selves.

I want to start posting photos at some point, but I do have a soccer mom look. And I firmly embrace it!

And so true that no one really cares. A big part of the fear of going out is being exposed, but I doubt anyone really noticed on a casual glance I was really a man. Or if they did, they were too busy going about their own day.

Xoxo,

Dani

Anonymous
      Lady

What a Great Day Danielle! Going out is addictive and so much fun. I went to Torrid, Macy’s, Belk, JC Penny and a quick stop at Nothing Bunt Cake. The lady behind the counter at Torrid even called me Miss Sandy…that was the first time anyone has called me by my girly name.

All I can say is go out, have fun, you only get one chance at life so make the best of it!

Sandy

I would probably giggle if somebody called me “Miss Dani.”

Xoxo,

Dani

Sounds like a great time for you. I know that feeling you get from being out and about.

Yea Danielle it is a thrill and very self satisfying as well as addictive. Welcome to our sorority of out and about cds. Now it will become more frequent and natural to where you wont even notice or  care about people around you.

You are going to get addicted to this…  Good for you!!!  🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?