Tagged: 

This topic contains 26 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandra Bloodworth 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Abby
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2017
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 12

Hey there Ladies!

So, I am a strictly private CD.  I have never been, and have no plans on ever going out in public while dressed.  However, I do absolutely love feeling feminine at home.  I was considering buying myself a pair of (modest) breast forms to enhance that feminine feeling.  I would not want to spend much money at all on them, being that they would only be for my own personal pleasure.  I found a cheaper pair online that I am seriously considering ordering.

What do you girls think?

Feel free to PM me with any questions, ideas, etc…

Thanks!

Luv,

Abby <3 <3 <3

• Author
    Replies
     Alexandra Bloodworth 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 24, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 12

Amazon sells relatively cheap breast form for around $20.

Dana 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 20, 2017
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Go for it dear. Although I am growing mine naturally and some progress has developed with it I would suggest getting it to feel more femme.

Dana<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>❤</span>

Amber Nicole 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 9, 2017
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I find that so much is attitude when being dressed. That a nice pair of forms help you look and feel so much more feminine. It also helps make your clothes fit nicer. ……..Ash

Yasmen Drew 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 27, 2018
    Replies: 5

It is your choice you do what you think is the best for you withe I want full breasts  so I am growing  them  all I hope is in the end they are big  then I can  ware a nice silk or lacy  bra and panties

Jamie Vegas 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 23, 2017
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 73

Yes, yes and yes! I now have 3 different types, standard 2 piece that fit into pocket bra, one piece with clear straps and one piece with no straps. Each type fits a different style dress. They were well worth the price. The look, the feel, the bounce are great!

Edie Majeski 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 7, 2018
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 79

Years ago I use to make breasts from foam rubber. For the appearance, they did the job. So if you’re just interested in the appearance, you might consider that. However, breast forms do give you the weight and the feel of actual breast especially if you glue them to your cheat.

Pamela Gurl 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 17, 2017
    Replies: 1

i have been at it for 45-50 years now! when i was able to start seriously collecting panties and pantyhose came first, followed by bras and more…..day-wear if you will – slips and such, anything nylon-y.

i am a 38 C/D and favor a full cupped unlined bra with a classic/standard 3×3 back closure, like mother might have worn (but that is another story for another day!)

i first stuffed with balled up panties but it was always to

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Shelley Snapdragon 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 22, 2018
    Replies: 16

I wear mine as much as possible. Tried the home made method with water, rice etc. When i got my silicone forms my racerback bra came to life! The weight, bounce overall feeling was amazing, and today still is. After a few minutes it all blends in,i forget I’m wearing them.But when i look in the mirror im smiling ear to ear!

Jenna Good 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 1, 2018
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 77

Hi Abby,
    Since your a private person I don’t know why you would spent $45 of more for a set of beast forms. When you can buy a lot of small balloons. Some girls say to fill them with rice, but I like to use just plane water has work for me for years. They bounce very nice when I walk too. Hope this is helpful sweetie.

kaydee 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2017
    Topics: 2

Buy the cheaper forms Abby hun then you can buy the more expensive forms if you like them I would suggest if you like them you will love the self adhesive ones hun if your budget will run to them huggs kate

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 24

Abby, get the forms that sounds like a great feature to enhance your femme side.

That being said, if buying breast forms is not an option due mostly to your situation at home, what are other alternatives to creating forms for casual not so regular dressing?

Gloria 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 18, 2016
    Replies: 2

You would love them! Got mine from breast form store. Great to do business with(on phone or enternet).Much better than ballons or any cheap way I seen to try. A girl should have the best she can afford as they will last a long time.

Stephanie Bass 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 14, 2017
    Replies: 7

Go for the forms. I’ve used and enjoyed water balloons, knee hi’s filled with rice even stuffing with tissue or socks. Then discovered enhancers at WM. They were greatest I thought  I finally went for breast forms they were the greatest

Charlene 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 21, 2015
    Replies: 2

I used water balloons for years too, loved the weight and sway from the weight (42DD) I’ve got breast forms (The Breast Form Store) and love them. Cheap ones are ok to start but you will enjoy a good form more. Especially if you use the adhesive tape that come with them. Talk about getting the feel of the weight of a breast pulling in your neck and back (braless) puts you in a little more understanding of what its like to actually have real breast.  Anyway, go for it, you want regret it.

Charlene

Ashli Kleier 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 20, 2017

I agree with most of my sisters here that if you stay at home you don’t need them.  However, with that said, forms make you look and feel more feminine. If you go out, yes, you need them.

Ashli M. Kleier

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who viewed ThisX

People Who Like Thisx

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account