Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

There have been some posts about getting pulled over which all of our fears but that has never happened to me.  I have had to show it on at least 3 occasions.   I’ve told cashiers I’ve forgotten it when buying beer and they had to bring a manager to override the cash register to buy beer so it easily could have been a few more.

First was due to leaving a key in the hotel room.  I said “Do I have to?” as I showed her, she never flinched and gave me my key.  There was not much I could do about it.

Second was going into a bar and I saw a drag queen inside through the window by sheer coincidence so I figured what the hell, showed it and went on in.

Third I decided I was going to change hotels en femme which meant I would have to show it to check in but there isn’t really much they can do about it except give me my room.  Who cares what they think.  I checked out of one and got my receipt, she thanked Mrs (insert last name here).  I drove to the next and checked in.  I was hoping it was going to be a female checking me in but it was actually a large man in mid 20s.  He didn’t flinch at all, he did not use my name or any pronouns but was polite as they usually are.

I have no issue with using my official ID regardless of the clothes I may be wearing. My overall views and motivations are quite different from the norm here, which does explain in part my lack concern. Either way, no one has ever said anything negative.  I also use a women’s wallet daily, and frequently carry a purse. Again, I received no negative reaction.

MacKenzie Alexandra

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I flew cross country in full Cyn mode and had no issues with either TSA nor airline personnel. I was addressed as ma’am and no one was rude. I will stress that you ALWAYS need to use your true legal ID when dealing with ANY official government officials (e.g. TSA,police,etc) unless you enjoy being detained for questioning LOL!
      Cyn

I used to be quite nervous about this situation. The first time I ever had to show my guy ID while dressed was while entering a gay dance club. They, of course, didn’t care at all. Actually, this past weekend I was dressed and had to show my guy ID while entering a mainstream bar. I believe this was the first time showing it at a mainstream place. The guy didn’t care, nor did I. I think I’m over it. This post actually makes me think that I don’t get carded very often when going out for drinks as Danielle. Now I’m feeling old, lol!

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Lol Danielle-I feel the same way! I am highly amused the few times I get carded especially with my hair being silver/grey/brunette blend.
        Cyn

I have no problems showing my ID if needed. Typical situation would be shopping for clothes or gifts when I pay with a cc. No one has ever said anything but a few have looked very close and I am not sure if they are looking to see if it’s really the same person or more of a “Really?”.

I was carded once at a bar which I felt was very odd, I mean I was like 58 at the time so there was no question I was of legal age to be there. I did wonder if they were more curious to know whether I was male or female.

I have been stopped by police in their car while I was on foot. I was in a shady part of town and they thought I might be a hooker-ha ha ha! I did not have to show my ID. They were very nice and we were laughing and talking about other things a minute later.

Sandy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?