Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone 

I’m Tabitha i love to be called tabby im very new to all this and a little shy and nervous so please bear with me.

I have no family (wife, children) not in a relationship at the moment. For the last couple of years I have been the full-time carer to my mother which is a very stressful situation and trying to hold down a full-time job as well .

When I was about 11 or 12 I found some packs of stockings in my mother’s dresser and just had the need to feel what they were like to wear I also found an old suspender belt and hid away in my bedroom to try them out.

The feeling was amazing  the way they looked on my legs and the way they made my skin feel and the happiness i felt when wearing them was fantastic, I don’t know if it must of been the thrill of doing the usual for a boy and being naughty that made me so excited about it but hey it felt so right.

Later on when pubitry kicked in i would steal a razor and shave my legs smooth and the feeling of the stockings was devine i loved the shape of my legs the way the stockings clung to my legs, then after a while I just stopped every now and again i would shave myself but I stopped wearing anything feminine.

In the last 18 months i have been shaving under my arms legs and so on and started to wear thongs with suspenders and stockings tights, bras currently looking out for a pair of shoes to complete the look that makes me feel sexy and happy.

I do want to start exploring makeup soon I only wear clear nail polish for the moment that’s the closest thing to cosmetics I’ve tried.

I feel happy and sexy wearing the underwear and want to go further I’m also finding that I’m starting to have bisexual feelings in fact feelings for all gender groups and hope to be able to start a relationship with men women anyone, but caring for someone takes a lot of my time and energy to meet someone like minded with the same urges seems to be impossible to do.

Sorry for the rambling hope everyone has a great day xo

Anonymous

Hi Tabby,

There’s a lot of wonderful and supportive women here and I’m sure you’ll find p!entry of advice and help from everyone. Being shy and nervous are common, I was shy when I first started here, but I’m comfortable and happy to show myself to everyone here. It’ll take time, but where here for you and are excited to meet you.

Hi Tabby.You are not alone.Many of us have similar story’s.Me being one of them.This is a great place to express your feelings.I hope you find what you’re looking for.Sincerly Robin

Hi Robin,

Thank you so much for your lovely reply and I also hope that I will be able to be myself.

Thank you so much again for your lovely reply take care xo

Hi Jessica,

Thank you so much for your lovely reply.

I must say that you look amazing in your picture, and hope to look as beautiful as you.

Thank you again for your lovely reply and I hope to speak to you again xo

Hi Tabitha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Alice,

Thank you for the welcome xoxo

Welcome, Tabby, you have found the right place, enjoy the journey.
      Hugs, Regine

Hi regine,

Thank you that’s so sweet of you loads of back to you xo

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tababith     not too worry about rambling here we enjoy reading from others.

Welcome There’s no need to be nervous as we’re all here experiencing the same thing.  The drive that is pushing us to our feelings to dress may not be in our minds as normal but here with the acceptance and understanding that you see from all that resides here certainly shows how normal things can be so don’t be scared embrace it. With the help and advice from others as well as our very informative forums on everything from dressing to makeup to being fully fem… get a better understanding of your inner feelings. Where all this leads to discover so relax, get comfortable and ease yourself slowly into this wonderful world. Very nice meeting you…

Stephanie 🌹

So sweet thank you Stephanie hugs xo

Hi Tabby and nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here . As all these ladies here have said you have come to the right place to explore your femme side as Tabby lives in your heart and sole . You must not have read the sigh at our door that says leave your fears and nervous here at this door before entering .lol. Well girlfriend many things to do here as reading forums and posts from clothing to makeup to everything you always wanted to know about the girl named Tabby that lives within your heart. You are comended for thinking about mom first before yourself thats great . Now its some time for yourself enjoy everything we have to offer as many girls here to meet and build lasting friendships with from all over the world . So get settled in and relax and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions some one will advise you at least to best of there ability so Tabby again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Tabby

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring, and make some new friends.

❤️B

Hi Bianca,

Thank you, it’s so sweet of you. I hope that i do xoxo

Thank you for your sweet kind wishes 💕 xo

Hi Tabby and welcome to CDH. Thank you for sharing your story. There’s so many others that have been where you are, you’re sure to find plenty of support and kindness here.

Hi Rei,

Thank you for your kind words xoxo

Hi Tabby, welcome to CDH.  Lots of us were shy & nervous at first when we joined up.  There’s lots of supportive & encouraging girls here and we’ll be here for you.

Hugs,

Rachel

Hi Tabby,

Welcome to CDH!!! It’s so great to see you here. There are lots of advice and lots of ladies here who can help you any way they can.

Thanks for your great introduction. It’s really great to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Thank you Rachel for those kind words big hugs and kisses to you xo

Anonymous

Welcome Tabby to CDH.It was stockings and tights that started me out on the crossdressing road many years ago.Enjoy this great site.Have fun.

Hi Roberta,

Thank you for your warm welcome o

Hi Tabby

Welcome, it is lovely to see another girl from the U.K. on here. This is a really friendly place and the girls are very helpful. I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x

Hi Tabby

I think we have all started feeling shy & nervous to start with. For some dressing stays in the confines of the home, for others they are lucky to have confidence to go out. Whatever you feel, welcome to CDH!

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your lovely message that’s so sweet of you so far everyone seems so caring and loving here.

I must say that you look amazing if it’s OK with you I will send you a friend request would be great to chat with you.

Lots of love and hugs xo

Hi Deena,

Thank you for your warm welcome.

I’m sure that with the help of you sweet girls I will be dressing up to go into the big wide world ❤️ xoxo

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for your warm welcome very sweet of you xo

Welcome Tabby!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Tabby! You have come to the right place to find acceptance and advice. Your story sounds so similar to my own and to many of the ones I have read here. That being said, the most important thing you learn here is that you are not alone. You can feel comfortable asking questions or sharing thoughts and stories. Someone will have an answer for you. Have fun!

Hi Emily,

Thank you for your lovely welcome you all seem very sweet girls.

Xo

Well Hi Tabby, Welcome to CDH.  I dont mind the rambling at all!  You finally found a place you can talk about it all.  Lots of wonderful ladies here and tons of support.  Have fun!!

Robyn

Hi Robyn,

Thank you for your warm welcome so far you girls have been a lovely.

All the best xo

sOUNDS LIKE YOUR ON THE RIGHT TRACK. Now shoes are something I know about. I love women’s shoes. I found that purchasing the better brands is a very good idea. Cheap shoes will kill your feet. Avoid anything made in China! Their measurements are always off. The trick is getting the right size. I go a size larger and wide. GoO to the better stores like Macy’s and just try on shoes. Leather shoes are more expensive, but softer and more durable.  My favorite is navy blue retro spectators. I have a custom made pair and well worth the $159 dollars, made in California. +

Some good brands: Clarks – Cob hill, Naturalizer, Aerosole, Softwalk.

I recommend starting with a low heel or even wedges. There are tutorials on YouTube to teach you how to walk in heels. I am most comfortable in a 2 or 3-inch block heel. I like lace-up oxfords as well with low heels.

I also like platform shoes, but most come with stiletto heels which I find intolerable.

Don’t be fooled by the price. It does not guarantee quality. Go for a test drive before you buy.

Hi Julia,

Thank you for your warm wishes and thank you for the help with heels.

I have a couple of pairs at the moment i have to be good or i will end up living in a cardboard box (crazy👠 shoe👠 lady 😁).

I picked up a pair of Steve madden high heeled sandels nude for £6.00.

I just love cobalt blue just think its so sexy and cheerful.

Thank you for your tips all the best to you xo

Hi Tabatha and welcome. I know how much time care giving is as I was caring for my dad before he passed. Hope to talk to you sometime.

Maria

Hi Maria thank you for your warm welcome. Hope you are well

Caring is a tough thing to do for a loved one.

Would love to have a chat with you soon.

Hope to speak to you soon all the best xo

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?