Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A quick back story, 2 years ago my wife and I went to a halloween party dressed in wedding gowns. It really freaked out the neighbors, but I LOVED IT. My first outing dressed in silk and taffeta. Plus that dress was so comfortable.

This year, halloween party at my step-daughter’s house in 2 weeks. She’s a very social vivacious crazy 38yr old. I always like to throw surprises at her. A couple of weeks ago, my wife asked if I wanted the do the wedding dress thing. I did, but said no. Thought about it and then came back a week later and asked “how about Caitlyn Jenner?” My wife was skeptical mostly because she wasn’t sure how she’d match it with her costume. (It’s now between going as Bruce or as Kris Jenner.) She said yes, ok, we need to find you a dress etc etc.

I ordered up a few things on the web earler this week. A gaft thong, and a set of boob implants that I can glue on. (To quote one miserable republican “they’re HUGE!”) And I slipped out yesterday at lunch to go to our (only and soon to close) wig shop where I bought a long brown wavy wig that’s perfect for match the vanity fair cover. Got home and my package of goods showed up right then, talk about perfect timing for the pink flu.

Told my wife about none of these purchases so far.

Last night about 11:00 when normally we’d both be in bed she was still messing around and I just got out of bed, walked into the bathroom behind her, with the wig on and said “whatta ya think?” OMG!!! Her excitement!

The next hour we went through all sorts of clothing that she’d planned on going to Goodwill with. And although my wife is extremely tiny compared to me, I was amazed at the stuff that would fit. She started putting together outfit after outfit. Then I pulled out the big boobs, she went wild over them, and we started working on more outfits. Total, possibly 3-4 outfits that fit. (The comic relief in this was although I have severe ED issues, it’s impossible to try on dresses without trying to hide a bit of excitement.)

An hour later, we finally hit the bed. My head spinning with excitement. I told her that on the day of the party if she could get off work, I’d spring for a mani/pedi for both of us. She said “I always wanted you to do that with me!” (Of course previously I had opted out. This time I can get some color!) I then said “you know, I like dressing up like a woman, it’s kinda special and fun. And we should dress me up and go to Philly or something.” Her response was so positive yet concerned. “Yes let’s do that!” but then “Oh honey, you’re so hot, you’re going to get hit on left and right! I don’t know. We’ll find something.”

So this Saturday we’re going shopping at a resale boutique. I need to pick up shoes/heels and will maybe find another outfit. I bet she offers to buy!

Awkk!!! I can’t wait 3 weeks! I want to shave my legs now!

And a final note for any woman out there that’s fretting about her husband crossdressing, your positive support will be met with such loyalty and love. I am so smitten with my wife right now.

Anonymous

oh wow !!!! how I would love to have that kind of relationship.  Alas I did not get that lucky although I do have a very lovely tgirl friend who is every bit as accepting as your wife.  Good luck and I want to hear all about your outings and parties.

Anonymous

Over the last few months I have had this strong urge to come out to my wife but quite frankly I’m scared to death!!!!!  I have read almost everything on line that there is but still I’m afraid!  I hope I can get the nerve to tell her soon

Anonymous

What a great outcome. The ground was fertile and you just made the most of it. Well done to both of you.

Erica, what is it that you are “scared to death” of? The first thing to work out is what that fear is. Is it the fear of rejection, the fear of causing hurt and/or offence or is it the fear of finally being able to say who you really are.

There is no ‘right’ time to tell someone else because even when we think we know that person really well we can still hold fears. I worked on the approach of “what will be the likely outcome if I continue to keep this secret?” When I answered that to myself honestly I knew the other fears were lesser so I just did it.

It’s not easy but with good palnning you can make it less painful. Remember that those you tell can find help and understanding here too.

Good luck.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?