Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Shana Mac
      Lady
      1. Hello everyone! I’m so happy I found this place and am very excited to make new friends that I don’t have to hide my other side from. Oh I’m shana by the way.  I love to wear dresses and panties and thigh highs etc but I’m not really trans. I’m just a guy who likes to be a girl sometimes. I live in mississippi so you can guess how difficult it is to play in public. Only 1 other person really knows what I like to wear when I’m by myself. I wish I could wear a dress to the store or work when I felt like it. It also sucks that I don’t have anybody to dress up and hang out with.  I’m looking forward to getting to know some of you and getting some insight and advice.

Hi Shana

Welcome to CDH!  I understand your excitement!  Have fun and enjoy!

xo – Robyn

EricaC
      Lady

Hi Shana. Hopefully when we get this site all figured out. Maybe we can be friends. And chat with each other. Some how. 😁

Shana Mac
      Lady

Most definitely.  I need friends who understand.

Hello  Shana, nice to have you here on C.D.H. a place where you can meet and chat with others that under stand us.  we are a very special in this world and this site is the place to be. lots of new comers and lots of old ones.  I never knew there was that many till i found this site and joined up.   now i am free and i can open up to people that i chat with and know i am not alone.

Hi Shana, and welcome!!! Lots of ladies to meet and chat with here. Enjoy!

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Shana, glad you found us here, welcome. This is a great place to be able to be your femme self, and to meet many other girls, if only virtually.

Amy

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Shana,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Shana   Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Shana, I’m happy you’ve found CDH.

I can assure you there is so much love, acceptance and encouragement here you’ll find yourself wondering how you managed for so long without. You are among friends.

Best wishes, Rei

Anonymous

Hello Shannah only one other person that is a lady knows about me . She actually started it all .

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Shana,

Welcome to CDH – it’s a great place 🙂

Isabel x

Welcome Shana!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?