Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls ,

I had the privilege of spending the day with my fellow CDH member and friend Beverly Phillips.

After spending some time enjoying some delightful conversation with beverly and his incredibly kind and supportive wife and a conversation with Bevs delightful Mom.

We started out planning on trying on  and sharing our  cloths conquests  with each other and a photo shoot.

A perfect girl afternoon.

After a few outfits however we soon settled in to some real enjoyable  conversation .

I love my CDH friends and conversing with them but it is so refreshing to be able to have some time to share with a friend you trust in person.

I hope you girls get the opportunities to do the same.

I share this because I know that there are a lot of you girls that are lonely and may feel isolated and looking for a friend you could be open with about your feminine side.

This is evidence that it is possible on here to meet a real friend you can trust and share with.

So don’t give up if you are looking for a friend or friends they are out there.

We don’t have to be alone because we have a more unusual interest.

You just have to open yourself up and reach out there.

Love Patty

That sounds wonderful Patty, and I am very happy for you.  I would like to find the same in my home town.

That’s so wonderful, Patty and Beverly!

I met the lovely Hilda Ruth on one of my Brighton excursions, and have twice spent the day with a lady I met at a support group, so I agree, it is great to meet and strengthen friendships with sister CDs, and add extra validation to the craft.

We are artists, like Drag Queens, but without the Queen 😍

Love Laura

I’d love to be able to meet and talk to another cd. Until then I’m grateful for the excellent support that people here have given me

You two are very blessed to have found each other. I would love a connection like that in my life, and I know if I search then I will find. What a happy and fun day!

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Patty,

It’s really nice to spend some time with someone who shares a similar interest.  It’s certainly a confidence boost.  So happy for you.

Robin

Diana W
      Lady

That actually sounds amazing!  I’m happy you both had a good time.

Anonymous

So very jealous…glad you had a wonderful time! Enjoy those moments whenever you can get them.

K Swim
      Lady

Highly doubtful I will find anyone in the Eastern Nebraska area that has the same love for swimwear that I do, but that’s okay. At least you were able to meet someone in person and become friends. The only crossdressers I’ve met in person were total weirdo’s with the way they acted. It is a good thing to find a friend that has a civilized behavior.

Hi Patty,

Wonderful you enjoyed a great day!

Alice

Hi Patty!

I’m very happy for you and Beverly!

Hugs

Autumn

LOVE

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?