Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everone. So i have been in the shadows for years. I hid my real side from the world. And i feel its not going to change but…. this site can help me. Iv read some of your stories and they are soo much like mine. I started back when i was a young girl. And as i grew up i knew i wasnt who i wanted to be. I wanted to be the girl when the parents whent out or the girl late at night in her room. Not the boy all the other times. I feel so free when im in a dress. But the life i have and the people im with do not support this at all. So kate stays away. I hope i can connect and learn. Be Kate as i speak to you all. Love you thanks 💕

Hi Kate, you have a similar story to many on here including mine, I know only too well how hard it can be at times, keeping your two lives apart. It is difficult, but with help and the support you can get from CDH you will be able to feel more free.

Andrea

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Katie   welcome and yes you are now connected and have a community with you to help in every way . A caring place full of very understanding ladies who love to meet ,chat with and most of all make lasting freindships . There advice and support to help you learn and grow . In my past year it’s been wonderful, from a confused, shy and very closeted it’s help me learn and understand our love to dress and  the confinance to share my experiences with all here.  So nice meeting you and enjoy your journey with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Kattie it is so great to have you here at CDH.  This is a wonderful place to meet others that do not judge and are looking for the same thing as you and me and that is to be accepted as we are.  There are some great ladies here that love to help and guide you I think you are going to love it here I know I do.  Say hello any time I love to chat about almost anything girly.  LOL

Sara Marie

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?