Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Strange stressful times we are living in. It can all get a bit much sometimes.

After 6 months I decided a little retail therapy was in order. I know high street stores are struggling with lockdowns, and the rise of online purchases so I decided to do my little bit to help try save them.

I prepped my skin the day before, shaved my legs intending to wear a skirt, and decided on an outfit.

So this morning waved the kids off to school, then started to get my stuff together for my trip.

Was hoping to get away by 9.30🤣🤣🤣. Five changes of outfit later I was on my way at 11.30. Now I understand why my ex wife’s half of the bedroom was always covered in clothes.

Ended up not in a skirt but for the first time ever wore 3/4 length culottes with white sneakers, a vest top and black biker jacket.

Wearing a face mask saves a heap of time with make up. Only had to do the eyes, some eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara, 5 minutes!

Straight to the multi story car park and direct access to a large department store, Debenhams.

Most stuff on sale, up to 70% off❤️❤️❤️.  Ended up only having a couple of hours but what a great time. Loved just rummaging. As usual had to limit what I got but just felt so natural and just one of the shoppers looking for a bargain. Did not feel uncomfortable at all. When I got to the till a woman in her 20s said she loved one of the skirt I had handed over.   It was my first maxi skirt❤️ Pink and black. Pleated, delicate almost chiffon material lined to the knee with a silky material. She said she loved it❤️❤️❤️ Strange how a kind word from a stranger can just make your day. I said I couldn’t wait to get it home to try it on. And I was not disappointed. It looks as good on as I imagined, the swish of the pleats, it’s floaty look,  the silk and chiffon material on my smooth legs. Almost tempted to wear it back to the store tomorrow to show her🤣 I don’t know if she ‘clocked’ me but she seemed totally relaxed ringing up my purchases. I know a sale is a sale and it’s there job to be nice, but know it still makes some uncomfortable (cross dressing) but got no inkling she was unsettled in any way. Felt so good just to have a female say she loved what I had chosen❤️

Also got my first bikini, hey try anything once, and at 70% off too tempting. I think I look good in it, and it hatched another dream, a holiday somewhere sunny on a beach in my bikini❤️probably alone😢

Hey we can all dream that some day this pandemic will be over and we can relax on a sunny beach somewhere in a bikini. You gotta have a dream, if you don’t have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true.

All in all a fabulous cross dressing day, and still got home in time for the kids🥵Now I just have to make some more space for Bianca stuff🥴

❤️B

Anonymous

Hi B.      Love Debenhams, but a 70% off Debenhams is my idea of heaven….and yes, my bedroom is definitely getting more grace and less drab, long may it continue… haha…..huggs, Grace xx

Anonymous

Hi Bianca, most of the top store staff are extremely happy to serve you, even if they know you are a CD.
      M&S actually have transgender sale persons.
      Debenhams have a great make up department, and are happy to help you with any questions.
      Sounds like you had a great day, you should round it off by having a hot stone massage next time, so, so, relaxing. Lol Amanda X

Anonymous

Bianca, isn’t it funny how what GGs do every day, without even thinking about it, is a special event for us! How I wish it could be different… Sounds like you had an awesome time. I hope you get more of those in the near future.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Bianca , what a wonderful day.  I’m so happy for you.

Sandy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?