• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

If you were stuck on Gilligans Island and had to take one of the men as your husband who would you take and why?

I would choose the Skipper. I don’t think Mr. Howell would leave his wife. The professor would be way to smart for me. Gilligan although gullible and sweet might be to annoying. The Skipper on the other hand seemed to be a caring person by his concern for everyone but most importantly and a turn on for me was a take charge kind of man that I would like!!!

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

Hi Candace,

I think that it would have to be the professor. He is handsome, smart and very fit. Overall I think that the physical attraction and fitness would be the key for me especially when performing my “wifely” duties! Stephanie

I think that I would have to go with the professor too.  I could learn quite a bit from him, and I don’t think he would be too demanding in our hut.

PaulaF

It was always The Professor.

– Robyn

It would have to be the professor.  I have always been attracted  to smart people.  I talk to myself a lot at the shop. When anyone tries to give me grief about it I simply tell them that it is the only person that I can find that is smart enough to have a conversation with.

❤️
      Octavia

Anonymous

I’m not intimidated by the Professor. Gilligan is too much of a buffoon and Jonas Grumby is married to the sea.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?