Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Steph
      Lady

I’m going out of town for business and going to extend the trip for a little fun. Since I’ll be by myself, going to experience some fun things. Getting a makeover and hair done professionally (coming to the hotel room), getting a mani/pedi with very light pink (noticeable, but not obvious), and doing a bra fitting. Now, I need some advice. What else can I add to the list?!

I’m not planning to go out fully en femme, but a few touches like the nails, which I’ll be getting done out in the open at a salon. I’m considering getting my eyes done at sephora or Ulta. Can throw on some shades to walk around after it. I’ll be doing a little shopping, such as a matching lingerie set after my fitting, and maybe some new heels.

Please note: It can’t be anything that will remain after a few days (no waxing/shaving, no acrylic nails, no tanning).

Eona Oh
      Lady

I can’t add anything here so, all I can say is have a wonderful time!

You said you will go out with nails but not full femme, why not stealthy femme? I’m working up an outfit selection fir just this purpose. Having a mask on is the perfect time IMO for Vecca to make at least a stealthy appearance, an upgrade from underdressing. Having a mask, new hair style, and a location away from home sounds like a perfect time for you to give it a go!

Steph
        Lady

The nails will be a very light pink, and I could hide them in my pockets. We’ll see, maybe I’ll work up the courage after the makeover.

I just worry about stupid things, like losing my hotel key or getting locked out somehow. I was on a work trip in 2019 where the hotel disabled my key a day early. I had to get maintenance to come and let me in, they checked my ID and all. Luckily, I was 100% male mode, so no issues.

I’m trying to get the courage to go out in public myself. My wife is helping with this and even encouraging me to go to CrossRoads when things get back to normal! I plan on giving a stealthy attempt in another town soon. She is helping me find some ladies clothes that pass as drab without close inspection. I need some practice if I am ever going to get the nerve to go to CrossRoads.

[postquote quote=466492]

Sounds like you have a wonderful few days planned And it seems there’s nothing I can add either except to make the most of this time away and let your inner woman embrace your outer woman.

Joan Marie

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?