Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,

I’m new to the site, but not new to the love of women’s clothing.  I was just curious if anyone had any recommendations on where to go for a full makeover in Colorado?  I’d love to get all dressed up, including makeup, wig and in one of my favorite outfits to go out.  I’ve heard of Phyliss’ Fantasies, but have seen mixed reviews on that.  Does anyone have any place they love or would recommend in the Denver Colorado or surrounding area?

Thanks!

Tammy

I think I may have found a place in Denver that does this, called Coco-Coquette (http://www.coco-coquette.com) that looks promising.  I contacted them and the lady there has been very helpful and friendly and even provided a few places to go to after my make-over to go.  It might be a few weeks before I can go, but will definitely post a follow up and let everyone know how it goes!

If an Ulta salon will take appointments, I hear they do a great job with make up.  I’ve only come to act on my inner woman since the pandemic, so I have not had a makeover yet.  😢. I’m doing alright on my own, but the old stage makeup can only go so far.  I need tips from a pro on foundation, eye brows, and eye shadow.
      As far as Colorado goes, and the Denver area, just reach out.  Very accepting atmosphere, and you could probably dress just about anywhere in Denver.  Look around and you’ll find a great community.  Just meet up and go for coffee or brunch.  Later, drinks & dancing… why not?  I’m in exile in the midwest.  Not so free-thinking ‘round these parts.

By the way, I’m heading to Estes in December for a couple nights with my wife.  Hoping I can dress for a day up there in anonymity & enjoy the cool mountain air, and cute winter outfits!!!  🥰

Philma,

Hello and thanks for your response, I will check out Alta too, then so thanks for the info.

As far as Estes Park, it’s a great little town and I think you could expect no issues at all dressing up there, it is a pretty laid back mountain town.  Unfortunately, it’s a really bad fire season here and currently parts of Estes are under mandatory evacuation.  There are currently three very large fires nearby, to the North, SW and SE of the town.  Hopefully they can get them contained but it’s not looking good right now:  https://www.visitestespark.com/plan/fire-info/

Well, I just made my appointment for next month.  I’m excited, but very nervous too.  I feel quite concerned, because this is a big step…and also because my wife doesn’t know the extent of my cross dressing.  I think my biggest concern is that I feel like I am being dishonest and secretive with her.  She knows that I wear women’s thong and g-string panties, and hasn’t seemed overly concerned with that…although she does comment on them if they are a little more on the feminine side.  So I wonder if I should talk to her more about it first?  Or do I go get the makeover and surprise her…I’m thinking that might be a bit much, but not sure what to do.  I think she would be accepting of it, but there’s the fear that she won’t and it will adversely affect our relationship.

Tammy

That’s a big step, and I’m happy for you to have that done, but I do think you should have a talk with your wife, if not now then definitely soon. My wife supports me completely, but does want to see him me more than her me. After all, him is who she fell in love with.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?