Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I love wearing femme shorts in man mode – so much better than drab shapeless bloke shorts.

I was recently on holiday in Athens and in the first days I wore very femme shorts with bloke T Shirts, closed toe trainers etc. but as my holiday progressed I pushed my femme persona more and more.

By the end of my holiday I was visiting all the tourist sites femme shorts – T Shirts – Open toed sandals showing off my painted nails with my girl hand bag and I loved it.

How far do I go to present femme in bloke mode is a question I am always asking myself .  Footnote to this is that I was outed by a woman selling red roses to young lovers but I did not mind this.

How far do we go as a bloke to femme is my question?

Candy
      Baroness

I love my fem shorts, and I’ve been wearing them and more whenever I can.  Tank tops, sandles, belts, perfume…all depends on where I’m going and my mood. I also have different “degrees” of femininity in my outfits from “debatable” to “blatantly fem”. But shorts, yes, always even if it’s my cut-off Wranglers I “accidentally” cut off just a wee bit too short.

Janine7
        Lady

I love wearing femme shorts in the summer They definitely bring out the feminine side in me.

Have my Daisy Dukes ready for tomorrow!!!!

Hi Lana hru it good to know like you love this warm weather. Now have more time to wear my Daisy dudes.i go out shopping and love the looks and the head turning I get the guys have a big smiles for me and most of the lady’s just keep looking at me.  I have been flirted with and been told how nice short and tight they fit.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My first time out was wearing pantyhose with guy shorts, shirt and shoes. Except for the pantyhose it was a normal guy outfit. It was scary and thrilling. After being out several times and seemingly drawing no attention, I decided to my legs needed to be shown better. I went out and bought some short girl’s shorts. That was better and showed off more leg but even though I tried to choose shoes that would look nice they were just boring and did nothing to enhance my legs.

I thought when girls wore platform wedge sandals with shorts, their legs looked incredible. I had to have a pair of them. I went to a shoe store. They had several pairs I liked. I couldn’t decide which ones I wanted most so I bought them all.

I got to my car and immediately put on a pair. They were amazing. My legs looked so awesome. I wanted to get out wearing them but my lack of courage held me back. I drove around enjoying them and admiring my legs. I stopped several times looking to get out but lack of nerve stopped me. Finally I found a spot that was kind of desolate. As I was getting out and saw my feet in those shoes and my pantyhose shining in the sunlight I thought, this is it. This is the look I want. When I got out and began walking around, I couldn’t help admiring my legs. They looked incredible. So beautiful and sexy. The shoes made such a huge difference. With my shiny pantyhose and short shorts showing off all my legs I was just thrilled. This was the look I wanted.

Getting out around people took a bit longer. My nerve was just not up to the task for a while. Finally I did it. I got out of the car in a shopping center. I walked across the parking lot towards the stores. There was people waking past me and around me. I just kept walking not looking at anyone. I walked from one end of the shopping center to the other. That wasn’t so bad.

I turned and headed back the other way. Now I was a bit more relaxed and confident. I walked more slowly, taking time to pause and look into store windows. I was also paying more attention to the reactions of people. I was definitely turning heads. Those platform wedge sandals made such a difference. If I noticed someone looking I would casually pause and look around. I was getting lots of looks. The platform wedge sandals made all the difference.

Back then I was thin and had longish hair. I seemed to be able to pull off a feminine or androgynous look, especially with my pantyhose, short shorts and platform wedge sandals.

I have a whole drawer full of short shorts, from cut off “Daisy Dukes” to volleyball shorts, compression shorts, and also walking shorts that have a little more length.  Fortunately I live in an area with a warm climate and I get to wear them most of the year.  I usually wear them with a tank top or cami top with sandals, flats, wedges or sneakers.  Occasionally I will wear 4″ heels if I want to be a little playful but admit it can feel a little “hookerish”.  I really concentrate on my legs and tush when working out so I think I still look good in them.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?