Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This was one of the most wonderful days I have ever had. I put on my cutest skirt and heels and spent the day shopping at the mall. It took a few drinks to get up my courage but once I was in the moment it was fantastic! And actually the girls in all the stores were very sweet to me. Best Day Ever!! I hope to do it again soon now that summer is around the corner. -susan

[attachment file=”Susan.jpg”]

[attachment file=”Susan2.jpg”]

[attachment file=”Susan.jpg”]

Anonymous

Wow Susan it sounds like you had a great time and you look so beautiful. I love going out fully dressed it makes me feel so free. Well done girl you’re a star

hugs

Sally xx

Anonymous

Sallysim, thanks for the compliment. Hope you get a chance to go out dressed soon.– Susan

Anonymous

You look amazing I would be looking at you if I saw you in a mall

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Susan,
      You look fabtastic hun! I hope to get out to shop soon mself! I am slowly gaining the courage to let Cynthia out and interact with the world! BTW you have fantastic legs and I LOVE your skirt and heels!

Anonymous

Awesome pics Susan !

Anonymous

It is every girls dream to spend a wonderful day shopping. You look lovely in your outfit and I can tell you were so happy to be out as Susan.
      Stephanie is just starting her journey and hoes that one day she will be able to experience the joy of shopping enfemme as you did.
      Look forward to seeing more pics of Susan.

VickieJ
      Lady

you look fantastic. I hope to have the courage to do something like you did. 

If I looked half as good as you I would be so happy

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Photos’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?