Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi – i am suzette from New York i would like to introduce myself

My Wife has cuckolded me for many years and encouraged me on the path to feminization and crossdressing. Although she started me on the path i ran down it a lot faster and further than she expected.  I had dabbled in crossdressing my whole life and once she gave me a little push i started to actually explore my true feelings buried deep in me a discovered i felt my entire life was a fake – i was forcing myself to behave the way i thought a male should behave and none of it felt real.  When i did dress and go our to CDTS parties as suzette i felt authentic – i was me!  While My wife is still tolerant; she does not participate or want to really know anything about it.  Not a perfect situation but i am thankful i can be me,

i continue to explore all aspects of my feminine self and am always working toward being the best girl that i can be. My wife gave me the name suzette and i just love it. i also love to chat with other girls and men who like us girls and truly appreciate all the support that i have received from the community. i love my wife with all my souls and she is tolerant of me going to CDTS parties once a month (before COVID) and occasionally lets it slip that she thinks of me as a girl. She is not comfortable going out with me when crossdressed but understands my need. In addition to the parties i have gone to a few weekends away to experience myself for a few days. i do want to try to go to more events but i am still pretty shy and i am still learning to do my own makeup. i have been to a few weekends away and plan to go to more. i only wish i was 24/7 and think about transitioning but i fear i am too old now and with all my family and work commitments i think it is not practical. A girl can have hope, i do not know where this is all going but i hope that i can be true to myself and still love all those i have built my life around. i learn more about myself every day.

Hi Suzette Im Robin.What part of Newyork are you from?Im from Long Island.Would like to meet other girls in the area.

Hi Robin –

i am from Westchester but the parties i go to are in Long Island.  Not going out right now because of the pandemic but hope to be getting out by late fall/winter.  Long Island is close enough for me to pop over the bridge and be myself.  Hope to meet more girls here too.

suzette

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Suzette  welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you.
      Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Suzette and welcome to CDH…

Hi I’m familiar with the partys.I want to attend.However they are on Thursday nights and I have to wake up early for work.I will attend one when I get get the next day off.Maybe one day I will meet you there.

Robin,

That sounds great would love to meet and chat.  Have fun, stay safe and be happy.

suzette

Anonymous

Suzette- You are so right, “a girl can have hope” especially here at Crossdresser Heaven. I’ve been coming here for a few years and enjoying the gurls that I have encountered. One thing we all have in common: We all have our dreams! Suz… hold on to them.

-Lara Cross

Lmorwick@outlook.com

Hi Suzette,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi, Suzette.  Welcome.

Welcome Suzette!

Hi Suzette, Teralynn here! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. I am always behind it seems but in your case I have an additional excuse. I was hoping you would have a profile page up by the time I got around to welcoming you. But it appears you still haven’t gotten around to doing one. However your introduction post is pretty informative. It would appear that your wife kind of got you started in the direction of crossdressing and being feminine but now doesn’t want to be with you when you are dressed! Unfortunate! But if you can put up with that – then that is all that matters! I lived out in Long Island many years ago, long before I ever began crossdressing and expressing Teralynn. I liked living out on Long Island a lot better than Manhattan. You have joined a wonderful group of understanding people here. Hope you take full advantage of that. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi, Suzette, and welcome! You’ll find many like-minded girls here. I know I’ve learned a lot, made many friends, and gotten more confident in my dressing. You will too.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?