Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Is anyone doing anything fun for Halloween, it’s a perfect holiday for closeted girls. Last year before I was out I went as Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. Anyone got any fun costumes or Halloween Stories?

Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

By coincidence or not I’ve had too many bad things happen on or very near halloween.

Now I tend to stay in and watch a movie. I’ll be dressed as my normal male self

which is nerdy doofus man.   🙂

Anonymous

awww poor girl, you have all my sympathies <hugs>

Claudia C
      Ambassador

I went semi dressed last year. I went as the Grim Reaper.

Unfortunately  the costume wasn’t  quite long enough. Since it was black,the perfect thing to go with it was a pair of black opaque tights. So it was…. a Crossdressed Grim Reaper.

Not many  gave it a second glance.

I have often thought about doing fancy dress for Halloween. I would like to be a glamorous witch and I rather like the idea of looking completely different. So far I have never done it and I have not much time to get my outfit and makeup planned if I am going to do it this year!

Anonymous

Louise, I have high hopes, that sounds very cute and glamorous. Dayle, wow both of you! I bet you looked better 😉 Millicent, a girl costume doesn’t need to be sexy, you just have to enjoy it I bet you looked very nice. Claudia that’s very cool, I happened to be Jack Skellington (no fem version) the year it snowed on Halloween! coincidence, I think not!

Elaine
      Duchess

My wife and I went as Hooter’s Girl one year. Another year I went as a Muslim crossdresser. Not politically correct I know but it was great fun wearing sexy lingerie under the full burka.

Amy Farrah Fowler…not sexy, but easy to pull off. Flats, tights, simple skirt and blouse and a cardigan.

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Louisee, Yep, been there. Ine Halloween it snowed and we weren’t able to go out.

I quickly changed my attire.to be the wicked witch of the west. Complete with long black dress, boots, and the Wizard of Oz makeup.

So cool.

Claudia

I am hoping to dress as a woman either this year or upcoming Halloween’s.

Anonymous

This is how I came out to my wife. We were going to go as twins dressed just alike. Its funny because I am a foot taller. We bought matching heels at DSW. 4.5 inch sexy black strappy sandals. I said we needed them early so i could practice. Shortly after I had her paint my toenails – just to see how it looks. Then the host cancelled the party. I jokingly told her we could still go through with it if for nothing else to amuse the neighbors. She knew something was up so I told her the truth about how much i loved my shoes and I showed her my secret panty collection. This will be my first dress up with makeup and the works. She says we can go shopping for a dress and better under garments this weekend. I can’t wait. Sooooo excited.

Anonymous

There are so many Halloween parties In the northeast, I Cant make all of them, or I would be even poorer than I am now if that is possible….I know I am attending the big raven weekend in new hope pa..the 23 & 24th ( somewhere around there) …and I may hit Amandas in New Jersey on the 31st if I can find someone to split the hotel room with me….Mass and CT have alot of parties around the 17th too….

Claudia C
      Ambassador

I’ll see what 31 Oct brings, but today I was decorating the front yard with the props. Prepped all in the driveway – had on a long t short and a pair of tights.

Claudia

All I know is I am going out as the lady I really am some wear between hooker and Nun. With just the right style for a bizz lady looking for a MAN!!!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?