• This topic has 40 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well, I took what was for me a big step (literally) last night. For many of you this is no big deal, but for me…oh my, it’s something I have been trying to get up the courage to do. I was again traveling and booked a room at a Residence Inn in Sacramento. When I got there I realized this was the older style Residence Inn with 15 individual buildings, each with 4 rooms (2 upstairs and 2 downstairs). The rooms were all setup so that when you opened the front door, you were outside. I immediately thought “maybe tonight”. Later I got fully dressed in black stockings, 4” black heels,black dress, blonde wig, and assorted jewelry. My makeup looked great. Then as it got dark I kept staring out the window and could see my car in the distance in the parking lot. Finally, my heart racing, I opened the door…then closed it immediately! Agh! Can I do this? I waited a minute and then opened the door again and felt my foot move on its own, without any mental urging. I just seemed to be carried out the door, one step after the other. Oh my! My heart was racing as I walked down the stairs and turned toward the parking lot. I walked slowly and deliberately. Of courae walking slowly is a requirement in those heels. I walked by a man heading to the lobby and he said hello, then some younger girls and just smiled at them. When I finally reached my car, my entire body was shaking. I got in. And drove to the nearest gas station where I fueled up the rental car for its return the next morning. I got a stare from a man there fueling his car. Then back to the hotel and that long walk back from the parking lot. This time it was quiet and I only saw a few people in the distance. By the time I stepped back in my hotel room I had the biggest grin on my face and I verbally said “ you finally did it”.

It was a big night and big step for Brandy. I wonder what my next challenge will be. Gotta keep moving forward!

Anonymous

Congratulations, Brandy.

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie

Anonymous

The thrill of victory ! Congratulations one small step at a time 🙂

🙂

Anonymous

Lisa: you are sooo right..very small steps in heels!

Anonymous

Great post Brandy, is it not great to experience being seen s a woman whilst in public, the energy rush is overwhelming. Sandra xx

Anonymous

Yes it is..thank you!!!!

Becka
      Lady

That is Fabulous, Brandy!

So happy for you!  That heart racing, anxious feeling is such a mix of emotions!  Not to mention bravery!

Bravo for you Gurl!

Have fun, do take care and sounds like you looked wonderful!

Love and Hugs!

R

Anonymous

Rebekka:  So true..thank you!

Janine
      Lady

Hi Brandy B
      Reading your adventure about leaving the security of your room I couldn’t help but remember the first time I ventured out dressed en.femme.
      Everything you said about your feelings and the anxiety you were feeling was the same thing I went through
      Our first time out were similar as we both were staying in a hotel room
      On my way out to my car I was surprised to see that there were other guests in the parking lot and I had to walk past them.
      One female spoke to me and I smiled at her and continued walking towards my car.
      My legs were shaking as I opened the door to my car and got in
      I put my seat belt on and was surprised to find that the strap was touching my breast when I fastioned the buckle
      After checking my makeup and fixed my hair I started the car and drove to a mall near the hotel
      After I parked my car I again had had to convince myself that I could pass before I got up the courage to get out of my car.
      Finally I opened the door and got out then began walking to the entrance of the mall.
      As I got closer to the entrance I saw that there were some construction workers working on the sidewalk and I had no choice but to continue walking towards them
      When I got close to them they were checking me out and I just smiled at them and kept on walking past them
      Actually that gave me the confidence to go in the mall and go window shopping
      My reason for telling you this is because I want you to know that now that you’ve been out for the first time each time after the first time gets easier and soon you won’t be anxious about going out shopping or going to dinner as Brandy B
      Hope this helps you to know that if I did It so can you
      A friend
      Janine

Anonymous

Hearing your story inspires me more.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Anonymous

Brandy,

Congratulations!! Many have never felt the need to take that step. Others may have but it is not their time. But it was your chance and you took it.

To many other small and big achievements!! 🥂🍾

gaby 💜

Anonymous

Thank you so much for your kind words Gaby!!!

Robin
      Lady

Congratulations

Anonymous

Thank you Robin.

Thank you for sharing your story Brandy.  I know that feeling well.  I don’t remember the details of my first time out, but I still get that feeling when I leave my appartment.  I live in a small complex in a small town.  I know most of my neighbors but I have not told anyone about my dressing.  So some nights, usually late, I will dress up, sneak out and walk around town.  I am nervous the whole time!  I once passed right by a friend, I looked away and I still don’t know if he recognized me.  When I travel however, I walk around with confidence, not a worry in the world.  It can be very liberatiting!  I hope that you keep sharing your stories and photos, you look beautiful!

xoxo – Jesse

That is so great!! Good for you!

Thanks for sharing Brandy,

You have so much courage, I’m glad it went well for you.

Patty

Holly G
      Lady

I totally understand that feeling! I think a lot of us do! I’m so happy for you that you made that step!  It was SUCH a big moment for me when I went out the first time, especially in a dress and not just women’s jeans. The rush…the nerves…slightly shaking…heart racing…but HUGE smile on my lipstick painted lips!! Thanks for sharing! This made me smile 😊

Anonymous

Thank you Holly!

Anonymous

Very nice adventure

Anonymous

Great story Brandy!  I’m really happy for you, sweetie!

I am in a similar place with Brie – taking small steps and counting my victories.  I started out just walking the hotel hallways late at night.  Then walking outside to the rental car and back.  Then the first trip to a convenience store – probably took 2 hours of mental preparation for a 4 minute trip lol!  Each small step was terrifying and thrilling at the same time.  And each success brought a wonderful wave of self-confidence that I can draw on for the next trip.

I used to get mad at myself for these small trips – why was I so scared? why can’t I do more?  But recently I’ve come to recognize them for what they are – small steps forward towards getting me where I want to be.  Rather than worrying about I didn’t achieve while out, I’m focusing on the thrill of each victory of even being out.  The change in my attitude has made all the difference.  For my last trip, Brie was out in public for 3 hours – laundromat, grocery store, sandwich shop – all in 5″heels!  It felt amazing and I can’t wait for the next trip!

I guess my point is that the size of our steps isn’t what matters.  Every step forward counts!

Good luck with your next step Brandy.  Be sure to let us know how it goes 🙂

-Brie

XOXOXO

Anonymous

Brie:  Thank you so much for that.

Brandy

Anonymous

I am so happy for you girl that is a step I need to take and i will soon thanks for sharing I believe you looked lovely that night.

Anonymous

Jasmine:  I truly appreciate you comments.  Thanks!

Brandy

Janelle
      Lady

Absolutely the way to go!! Congratulations, it was much the same for me, the big step finally taken!

Anonymous

Thank you Janelle!!

Brandy

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Stephanie P, taking a walk outside nsked is stupid.

Taking a walk outside in bra and panties is daring!

Luv
      D

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Brandy hun,

You are a beautiful woman.
      If you were wearing either the red dress with the black trim or the black dress, i guarantee your decolletage was being checked out.

Luv
      D

Good for you.

Anonymous

Thank you so much…I was hoping for some stares!!!!

Congrats!

Each step just leads to the next, as I’m finding out for myself.

This past Friday I had off & decided to let Patty work on the house. Got a bunch of projects done but needed a trip to Home Depot to finish one.  Decided this was the day to finally go for it, alone.

Ended up going to 3 different stores & had lunch out as well. Was just so freeing to be out & about as Patty.

Cheers!

Patty

Anonymous

Oh my gosh Patty.  Sounds like you ended up making a day of it!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Brandy

Brandy and Patty I am so happy for both you girls.  That took a huge amount of courage you should be proud.  I have been out once many years ago and it was so exciting.  I am hoping to find the courage and a way to do it again.

I hope to go out in fully dressed soon!

Hi Brandy,

Well done you.

I have not yet been out dressed en femme but I am planning on doing something similar to you. I am going on a business trip to California in October and plan to make full use of the anonymity of being a long way from home.

Wish me luck!

Anonymous

Sophie:  I do wish you the best of luck!!!!  Would love to hear how it goes!

Brandy

He step out the door is the hardest but oh why a feeling when walking in public. I began walking down  country road a night when there was little traffic or I could hear approaching cars. I then drove round town in my car. Later I walked along a beach and through quiet streets of a small town at night. I mustered courage to walk out in daylight. My wig wasn’t great so I wore a hood jumper and sun glasses and I thought I passed ok as a female. These walks were always short, not far from the safety of my car but where people could see me. The More times you do it the easier it becomes because you realise no one takes notice. But the adrenalin rush is always there and the next time can’t come soon enough.

Anonymous

I agree Felicity.  I can’t wait until the next time!

Thanks,

Brandy

Good going Gal!

Hello Brandy; Thank you for sharing your story and congrats on going out. When it comes to first outings; it doesn’t matter when you go, where you go, or for how long. You had the courage and you did it.

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing Brandy and congratulations on a very successful outing!

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?