Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Lovely Ladies

On Saturday Night I went to my first Drag Show.  I had mentioned in a post a while ago about getting tickets to the show.  

I had been dreaming about what to wear everyday before the show.  I went to the store many times looking at dresses.  My finances kept me from buying anything new for the event. I settled on my outfit.

I invited a friend and her wife.  This was going to be the first Drag show for all 4 of us.  This night is to have many firsts. I arranged to have dinner with my friends before the show.  I then thought it would be a good idea to have my friends meet us at the house and drive together.

That was a step to far.  My wife was now not going. This turned into a long emotional conversation.  I was told, I am leaving you as soon as our daughter’s school is paid for. This led to me asking questions.  To come to; She thinks I want a different wife one that is younger and will accept all of me, so she is leaving to let me have my freedom.  She stated she loves me and would stay with me if she thought that is what I wanted.  My turn to explain I only want to be with her and there is nor has there ever been anyone else for me.  She and I agree we are happy to be together and she will go to the show. Much of the conversation left out in the retelling.

I get ready.

Matching Bra and Thong pantie with built in guarder, thigh high stockings, tan long sleeve body suite top, knit black and gold skirt, 3 ½ inch heels, full make-up, my natural hair parted to the side. Wife puts on jeans and a sweater and a pair of blunt stones.

We drive to the restaurant for dinner.  We walk in and my friend and her wife have a table.  It is in the middle of the 20 table dinning room with tables on all sides of us.  The place is full.  My friend stands to greet us and give hugs and introduce our wives.  She is wearing a beautiful black dress with a white striped pattern on the skirt. Black stockings, and block heels. Her wife is in jeans and a nice blouse. This is her first time in a dress in public.

We chat order drinks, and food. A person in the restaurant recognizes my wife and come over to the table and chats for a bit. No one in the restaurant pays us any attentions.  This is going great.

We drive in our separate cars to the venue, as this is my home town I know the way well, and get there quickly.  My friend being from out of town takes a few extra minutes.  Waiting in the lobby a performer is taking pictures with fans.  Other couples are taking pictures in the lobby, we watch what feels like half the town walk through to the venue.  My friends arrive and we are told what table to sit at.  We get in and the table is already full, so we end up at a table that is at one end of the hall.  We can’t see the stage.  We can only see the top 1/3 of the performers.  Thankfully when they walk out into the audience they use the space in front of our table to perform for a bit.

Note take lost of cash in small bills for tipping the performers during the show.

The performances were ok. The sound system was not great.  Drinks were flowing The energy level was high.  Everyone was having a great time.  The show started at 8pm with 6 performers each doing 3 songs, and an MC the show ended at 10:30

At one point my wife went to the washroom and ran into the Girl Guide leader that our Daughter has been working with for the past 10 year.  We know her well.  They chat for a bit.

Upon returning to the table my wife seems shaken, and I just say it is OK if she sees me I am not worried.

Latter my friend goes to the restroom. When she comes back my wife looks at me with a questioning look.

When the show ended people gathered around the performers for photos.  We all gathered in the lobby to hug and say goodbye.  We all drove home.  My wife and I were home by 10:45, and cleaned up and in bed by 11:00.  Then she asked what bathroom did you and your friend use.  I told her the ladies. She then said but you are men. My response was but we are presenting as women, so we use the ladies.  It turns out this was another first for my friend, as she always has used the gender neutral washroom previously. My wife realized this was the first time we have ever gone out with one other couple in our entire life.  We don’t have couple friends, we have family friends, individual friends, but no couple friends.

So a great night of firsts for all of us.

My wife realized the world is not as bad as her thoughts, my friend realized that dresses are awesome. I learned that I need to talk to my wife more.  We all had fun.

I hope you enjoyed my tale of the day of my first drag sow.

Love and hugs Paula

You had me on edge. I was expecting some calamity to occur. This can not be easy on wives. They must love us tremendously.

Glad you all had a good time. Things do seem to get better after that first time. I wish you many more.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I am so happy that everything ended well for you and that your wife now has a better understanding.

Thanks for sharing Paula. How brave of you and what a wonderful night.
      Your wife has come to the same realisation as most of us have, or will have, taking the giant leap out of our front door:

THE WORLD IS NOT AS BAD AS HER THOUGHTS.

B x

Thank you for sharing! I’m so happy to hear your evening and your first experience with drag was a good one.

My SO and I have been fans of drag (drag shows, drag brunches, Drag Queen Bingo!) for years. It can be so empowering and cathartic for the performers and audience alike. Not to mention it is just fierce and fun being around people unapologetically being themselves.

You’ve got me so excited about the prospect of going to one all glammed up 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?