• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Today was a special day; Remembrance Day here in Australia (Veterans Day in the US). We also have another special commemorative day in April called Anzac Day.

In April this year I attended the national Anzac Day service en femme and even managed to find myself in a collection of images posted on the Australian War Memorial Flickr page. It was a wonderful day.

Yesterday I made preparations for today’s service however this morning dawned fine and already heating up. I checked the weather forecast and a temperature of 28C was forecast with fine, sunny conditions. That got me thinking. The location of the service is very much in the open so there was a distinct chance I’d be sitting in the sun for a couple of hours. I realised that under those conditions there was a real risk of my made-up face ending up sliding down onto my chest so, despite my initial decision to again attend en femme I instead opted to go in male mode.

In the end, it was a very hot day, I was thankful for my hat, a lot of sunscreen and a good deodorant. I was also thankful that I decided against going en femme – even some of the cisgender females were showing signs of makeup distress by the end of the service.

Sometimes it is wonderful to have freedom of choice. There was also a great postscript to the day. After the service I met a couple I’ve know for years, the husband and I having served together as Leaders in a youth organisation, but who I’d not seen for almost ten years. It was the first time I’d seen them since I grew my hair long and had my ears pierced. Eventually the conversation got around to “So what have you been up to over the last ten years?” so I added two more people to the Circle of Knowledge. It was yet another very positive reaction. As we parted the husband said “Oh yeah, I still want to catch up for that beer together.”

It’s been a wonderful day.

Anonymous

2016_crossdresser transgender chat: CDH JS original post: 

Today was a special day; Remembrance Day here in Australia (Veterans Day in the US). We also have another special commemorative day in April called Anzac Day.

In April this year I attended the national Anzac Day service en femme and even managed to find myself in a collection of images posted on the Australian War Memorial Flickr page. It was a wonderful day.

Yesterday I made preparations for today’s service however this morning dawned fine and already heating up. I checked the weather forecast and a temperature of 28C was forecast with fine, sunny conditions. That got me thinking. The location of the service is very much in the open so there was a distinct chance I’d be sitting in the sun for a couple of hours. I realised that under those conditions there was a real risk of my made-up face ending up sliding down onto my chest so, despite my initial decision to again attend en femme I instead opted to go in male mode.

In the end, it was a very hot day, I was thankful for my hat, a lot of sunscreen and a good deodorant. I was also thankful that I decided against going en femme – even some of the cisgender females were showing signs of makeup distress by the end of the service.

Sometimes it is wonderful to have freedom of choice. There was also a great postscript to the day. After the service I met a couple I’ve know for years, the husband and I having served together as Leaders in a youth organisation, but who I’d not seen for almost ten years. It was the first time I’d seen them since I grew my hair long and had my ears pierced. Eventually the conversation got around to “So what have you been up to over the last ten years?” so I added two more people to the Circle of Knowledge. It was yet another very positive reaction. As we parted the husband said “Oh yeah, I still want to catch up for that beer together.”

It’s been a wonderful day.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?