• This topic has 58 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I always have crazy thoughts going through my mind and one of them is how many of us here on CDH if you were approved for a trial pil that after taking you would actually turned in to a woman with breasts and vagina and it was permanent how many of us girls would swallow the pill?

Anonymous

Sorry Jasmine—I really have the best of both worlds right now !!!   And besides, one vagina and two sets of breasts  (one small, one D) is enough, along with that other little appendage that DOES come in handy once in a while !!!  Good question though……

Mikki

Hi Jasmine. At my age and health status…..I have nothing to loose. Give-em my name……..I am a professional Guinea Pig!

Pill???? Pill….I know that sound…..let’s eat!

Dame Veronica

Count me in.  I want that pill now!! Which pharmacy has it?

Anonymous

Doctor Feelgood.

Anonymous

Also I am in the best of both worlds camp. However if this pill had say a twelve hour limit say it wore off at midnight ( the Cinderella pill). I think I would join up for frail use.

Anonymous

Midnight is WAY TOO EARLY—–give ME the 24 hour miracle pill, and  I’ll take…………say 180 pills…..depending on budget limitations……………..might even take a couple of them (secretly) when I go to Vegas !!!!  Would THAT still be cheating ???

Mikki

Anonymous

Lol no hunny you may have all the pills you want

Anonymous

Actually……….I think there should be a PILL to give to your less than supportive and encouraging partner, that suddenly makes them TOTALLY into feminizing their CD partner, and could be a ‘time release’ kind of pill—say a 1 day pill, 1 week pill……….or heaven forbid………permanent pill !!!  I really don’t have that problem, but seems so many that do……….and if I could do anything to help these people and wives, I would be first…………..to remove the guilt, pain, and hiding from the partner should be a goal for a site like this………even if it’s a magic pill !!!

Mikki

Great idea for another pill, Mikki.   I could sneak that pill into my SO’s coffee.  🙂

Anonymous

I think many of them would take it voluntarily !!!  No need for sneaking !!!  Particularly when there’re told of the fun that would follow in so many areas that the’re missing currently !!

Thx for your notice of my comment

Mikki

Anonymous

Agree Mikki midnight way to early that was just a Cinderella thing when I think the spell wore off. Perhaps a Prince Charming instead of a pill.

Anonymous

Oh please–banish the thought of a Prince Charming………better one of US !!!  A particularly enchanting one of us !!!

Your brain seems to run concurrently to mine…………except that man-thing illustration !!!

Mikki

Anonymous

One of you would be fine. Believe it was a woman in the Adam Ant video ( UK readers only I think as I don’t know whether Adams popularity crossed the Atlantic).

Anonymous

Sorry predictive text should have said TRIAL use.

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Only issue would be the effect onation my family. If they weren’t in the picture I would not hesitate, well, then again, will I get a visitor every month? I think even with that I’d take the pill.

One of our members, Brina wrote a book very much like this. In her story it was a nice lipstick and the transformation was difficult be and painful in many ways. But it was a great book.

Luv
      D

Deanna….is this book available to read somewhere?  I’d be interested to read it.

Anonymous

Deanna I also would love to know more about that book kisses 💋Jasmine

Deanna Lund
            Duchess

The book is [b][i]Red Lipstick[/i][/b] by Brina Mactavish a new member of CDH. It is available as a Kindle book for $2.99 at the below address. Note use an actual : and dots where indicated

https <colon>//www<dot>amazon<dot>com/Red-Lipstick-Brina-MacTavish-ebook/dp/B01B3V9MKS/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=red+lipstick&qid=1555767537&s=digital-text&sr=1-

It is a fantasy story of course but Bring does a good job managing those elements and creates characters we empathize with.

I am not involved with her books put am a book publisher so know what to look for.

It’s about 50 pages, is not salacious but was a fun read.

Luv
            D

This could be like The Matrix.  “Take the blue pill and you will be a woman for 12 hours but when it wears off, no pills will ever work again on you.  Take the red pill and you will become a young beautiful woman and be a woman for the rest of your life, never able to return to being a male.”  Which pill would you take?  It’s an easy decision for me…I’m taking the red pill.  I’ll deal with the fallout of transforming myself.

Anonymous

Only bad thing about the RED pill is that you’d have to put up with  ALL the foul, smelly, stupid men of the world, let alone the hazards of some kind of threat to such a stunning creature……….I’d just as soon STAY with my TWO WORLDS and TWO personalities !!!

Mikki

But is that not the benefit of being a beautiful woman…the allure of you draws men to you…to be desired…and to be the one who chooses….”you are too smelly, please go”…”you are a wonderful looking hunk who smells great, I choose you to be with me and help me fulfill my womanly desires.”   In addition to the wonderful things we love about women, the wonderful feel of the fabrics, the wonderful styles and colors, the sisterhood that is shared amongst women.   Yes there are hazards but life has hazards for all of us….give me the red pill.

Anonymous

You would’t want one of us first ?  I would !!!

Mikki

Anonymous

Always

Anonymous

Are WE on each other’s radar ????  oh my………………

Mikki

Anonymous

Mikki I think there is some connection.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Anonymous

guess so !!!  I’m OK with that !!!

Mikki

I am just like Dianna Prince.  Run to a phone booth……do a twirl and exit as Wonder Woman!

DVG

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’m with Mikki, I like my male side too much to give it up forever. Though a pill that would transform me for 12 or 24 hours might be fun. I have too much imagination, as I’m thinking about as I’d start to transform back, what it be like. Loose my breasts first, maybe one at time, as my waist fills out, etc???

Talk about a Cinderalla pill, wow.

Sorry girls, could be fun though.

Amy

Shirley
      Duchess

Funny, I just told my therapist that if there was a pill that would change me into a woman, I would take it without hesitation.  His curiosity was piqued and I’m sure we’ll revisit the subject.  He challenged me a bit to think about the consequences, so I’ve been ruminating over what I would lose versus gain.  So far, the benefits are winning out.

My main concerns would be my children and other family. I have no SO at the moment and probably won’t for some time. My SO passed recently, she knew of my CD desires, but I wasn’t pursuing them during our marriage. At this point in my life, the desire to express my fem side definitely is stronger than my reservations.

So, despite my cautious, introverted nature… down the hatch with the red pill!

Shirley

p.s. I’m watching the Matrix and my imagination is running wild….

There was perhaps a time in my life I would have said yes, no reservations.

As of now though… I’d go Cinderella pill, particularly if I can get like a year’s supply.  I’ve come to realize while Val is an important part of my life at the end of the day she’s just that… part.  Just as I felt incomplete without expressing her, I’d feel incomplete (perhaps moreso) if I was forced to be Val all the time.  I do enjoy my man-time!

Anonymous

My magic pill would transform me into a functional well hung she male. When fun is done then back to reality

Anonymous

I’d rather face up to a Smith and Wesson .40 shield handgun, than a WELL-HUNG she male !!!  That’s very scary for me…………..I’ll take a 30 yr old trap that’s very femme, and just endowed enough to make it believable………….

Mikki

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

As many say here I would go for a temporarily Dr Jekyll and Miss Hyde or maybe that should be Miss Terry drug. I don’t care that much regarding my self  if it was permanent. I sometimes been wondering what I would be doing differently if I was a women full time (especially when dressed) and I think nothing special besides that I would be able to leave my closet and go out in public.
      I would expect family and friends be able to accept it after the initial chock with one exception – I can’t see my lovely wife accepting it and keeping me in a intimate relation any more than I could accept her permanently becoming a man (I’m only interesting in women and she is only into guys).

Marianne
      Ambassador

As it is what l have wanted my whole life, I would take it without reservations no matter the almost inevitable ending of my marriage. I am sure we could remain friends and I would continue supporting the family even if we could no longer live together. As for other possible consequences l do not forsee any major problems.

Anonymous

Thanks marianne that didn’t surprise me at all we have chatted in the chat room plenty you are not only strong and beautiful woman already kisses 💋 Jasmine

Anonymous

No hesitation whatsoever. That level of compulsive behavior would suit my psychological build perfectly, swallow it, no room for second thought or ruminations.

Would be bliss.

Imogen

x

In a heart beat!! Where is this magic pill!?

I absolutely would Jazz!  If only it were that easy.

Anonymous

Donna i am with you if it was that easy I would be the happiest girl in the world lol kisses jazz

C

A reversible pill, definitely. Permanent, no. I’m happy with both persona and like switching back and forth.

Anonymous

Me too……….but a short term pill would do wonders for my breasts, and my hips, waist and booty…..that’d be something I’d do for a day or so—and AFTER that one day, I’d decide to take the one week pill or not…………….then the one month pill……………………….then the maybe forever pill………….it goes like that right ?

Mikki

A Magic Pill.. hmmmm

Permanent physical change and lose family…?  No wouldn’t do that!

All though a magic pill that would allow me to physically switch back and forth when desired… Absolutely!  Sign me up 🙂

Ashley

There is a subreddit dedicated to these stories.

As for me, I wouldn’t give up being a man permanently. If a pill that lasted a few days or a week existed(or even 12 hours for a night out) that would be amazing, and it would be the kind of thing that would become socially acceptable because most people would at least try it.

My initial response was an unequivocal yes. Then I had a little think and realised that the pill was a trial pill – possible side effects u know. Perhaps the pill could transform me to my desired female state but would it shorten my life span or cause some disability, massive weight gain or some other nasty side effect?

Having considered the above, I would decline until the d rug had com through trials and been shown to be safe. Then at that point, I would be first in the Que. I’m sure that the social issues of taking such a pill could be remedied.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

I am very happy as is, though a temporary pill might be good to know exactly how a woman feels.
      Would we be going from one discrimination to another?
      Davina

i agree with you, Davinia.  There are times that i am  quite happy being Bob like hiking but other times i really need to be Bobbie, like shopping or at a movie or at the bar.  i would love to be full on woman but for a time.  Perhaps instead of  transgender we  should be considered bigendered 

An instant “magic” pill, I would take it and I believe many in the transgender community would. The high cost of head to toe transformation surgery (unless insurance covers it) and potential risks (although rare) make it difficult for some to become their true selves.

K Swim
      Lady

So if there was to ever be such a thing created, would it cost a few limbs for a single pill? Or would it be a combo pack that allows you to go back and forth at will?

You go first lol luv Stephanie

Anonymous

yes in a heartbeat

Molly
      Duchess

What an interesting topic, as a question and as the varied answers… Thanks Jasmine;

My answer is two part…

For me alone without any ties… Yes  – It’d be a great adventure; admitting this has been one of the turning points in my own acceptance.  (That’s also when I found out that others don’t actually think this)

For me with my ties to wife and family… No  They are incredibly precious to me and while I think my kids would come around, I’d know that even a moments hesitation with the pill in my hand would crush my wife’s heart, and that I will never do.

Now make it temporary, and that’s something else altogether.

-Molly

<p style=”text-align: left;”>A very good point, Molly.  I suspect my son would accept but not sure about both my daughter and my current (2nd) wif.  It is good to remember that few, if any of us, is truly alone and our choices affect those around us.</p>

Anonymous

I’m with Molly , 2 part answer for sure , I couldn’t do it to my beautiful , supportive wife – who bought me flowers – again yesterday , calls me Princess , her wife as often as husband ….amongst others things 😜😜  She wouldn’t deserve me taking the pill

Anonymous

A random beautiful woman

Anonymous

Sammy dear ❤️ if i had 2 pills one for you and one for me then we would freshen our lipstick and go shopping lol kiss kiss 💋 💋 Jasmine

So if you only have 1 pill, what does a half pill do if you split it to share?   LOL, the places we can go with this topic.

Anonymous

I just gotta ask Bobbi…………..which do you PREFER ????  if you take a gg home, is SHE sexier than you or visa-versa-???  Kinda wondering how you ‘target your take-home partner’ ???

Just asking………….

Mikki

Hey Bobby.

Yes I totally agree with you on that one. Let the haters take a pill to change their unacceptable behaviour and defective mind set.

If such a pill exsisted then it should be mandatory for the haters to comply.

Take care.

Anne-Marie.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?