Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

is YOU!

I spent a great deal of my life loving others which is not a bad thing at all. But, somewhere along the way I neglected to include myself in that group of people.

I have learnt the hard way in life about a lot of things, this is just one of many. But a vital one I am sad to say. Until you can honestly love yourself and who you are I don’t believe that it is possible to love others fully and as you intend.

The results for me were quite devastating at times. I have spent a number of years of my life recovering from the fall out of these events. And it has taken me too long to realise this problem. Maybe I was just too busy and absorbed in trying support my families and just cope with life in general.

But to be fair to myself, most of it comes down to my lack of acceptance of who I was inside and the fact I kept my dressing etc a secret from everyone. Just too many feelings of guilt and shame when I was younger.

To conclude this brief burst of writing today I would like to end this on a happy and positive note. I am past all that now and building another life for myself where I do love myself a great deal more and still working on that each day. I am quite happy with life – even though I live alone.

Life is what we make it…

Terri
      Duchess

Sophie, thank you for sharing. I can relate to so much of what you said. I too spent and still do work for my family. My family has always come first. It took me awhile to realize that I had to take of myself first, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to take care of anybody else. I also have come to the realization that my wife will never accept my femme side. Balance is my keyword in my life
      Yours Terri

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?