Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been dressing on and off for the past forty years. Dabbling, purging, and beginning again.

Late last year after I turned 52, I had a realization.  I was only a year younger than my father when he passed.  At the time, I knew it was way too young, almost being that age now it hit me like a ton of bricks. Oh no, this is ABSOLUTELY too young to go.There’s so much left to do! And that includes embracing my feminine side, because being Cynthia helps me be a better person.

First, it has taught me patience.  Patience to explore, and enjoy the process. There’s a lot of learning involved and I certainly do not know everything, especially what I have resisted for many years.  Small improvements daily/weekly will lead to amazing results. Patience with others (online right now) and their journey – which leads to my next aspect making me a better person.

Kindness.  Kindness to others and difficulties, triumphs, celebrating their progress. We’re all amazing in our own way. Most of all, however, is kindness for myself. This is not some whim or joke, this is real life and these are feelings I have, and I should take the time to honor them.  Not honoring them would lead to unhappiness and regret. Rather than beating myself up for this or mistakes I make, being kind to myself is the choice I make, helping me be a better human everyday.

Patience and kindness are only two aspects of being a crossdresser that make me a better person. Loving where I am in the journey at this moment. Many of us have even more reasons, and you know what’s great about that? We are all becoming better people and in turn making the world a better place!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Contest Entries’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?