Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I read these questions in the paper:

“Who were you when the year began?”

“Who are you now that the year is ending?”

Anonymous

Lorie, that’s easy “Me” just plain old Amanda, the only difference I have more beautiful friends on here as the time ticks by.

Although I think I am a bit like marmite or peanut butter, not everyone cup of tea. But hell love you all. Ta ta sweetie dunking time is here. Happy new year Lorie. I hope xx

Anonymous

Plain!!!…sorry darling, even Perry mason could not convince a judge you were plain……

Check the dictionary….plain comes between awesome and spectacular.

Grace xx

Anonymous

Hi Lorie

I don’t think much has changed for Grace. China may have decided to flush the world down the toilet, but Grace’s little world still goes round….

I would just add that like Amanda,( and including Amanda) finding this site I have discovered the most amazing girls who have made the second half of Grace’s year so much better!!!

Happy New Year xx

Diana W
      Lady

Well I was plain old Dave at the start of the year.

Now I’m Diana.

So it has been quite a year for me!

At the start of the year, I was a drab, in the darkness, just existing. At the end, I am a bright star, beginning to shine and light this world, with the help and support of all my sisters here.
      Regi.

Anonymous

I was a woman at the beginning of the year. This woman at the end of the year is missing the toxic male guise that was covering her over. And I can’t give enough thanks for the friendship, support, laughs and a few tears from everyone on CDH. I also have a bit of sadness for couple friends that I had and decided to leave.

Hugs and to a better year!

Kay

When the year started I was in denial of who I was, but at the end of the year, I had told all the important people of who I am, My daughter and my best friends have now been told who I am, and I feel like my journey is now starting finally. Thanks to reading a lot of other peoples stories in the short time I have been on this forum, it has given me the courage to open up about who I am, to the people most important in my life. and for this I can’t thank you ladies enough.

Andrea

As Ginny was born in late December (seems longer than that), this is my first New Year as Herself. An exciting and supportive year awaits, mostly thanks to you girls! Thanks ever so much!

love,

Ginny

Anonymous

Hi Lorie

At the start of the year I was a deeply closeted CD.

However now that year has gone, I have discovered CDH and all you wonderful Girls here. I am totally empowered my eyes have been opened wide, and I am positively optimistic about the future. Mainly thanks to you wonderful girls.

Thank You

Sarah

Short answer…..

A less honest version of myself
      VS
      A more authentic version of myself.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=425882]

Hi Rei,

Nothing wrong with short answers. Your answer pretty much says it for me.

At the start of the year Stephanie was more self conscious and fearful of being too feminine in public when wearing her “girly drab”. Towards the end of the year Stephanie was wearing her cutest boots and booties, makeup, jewelry and more colorful outfits and really pushing the limits of her “girly drab” locally.  I think that I have become much more comfortable with myself and really don’t much care about other peoples opinions. I am still a little concerned about family though since no one knows but my wife. I am hopeful to go out full enfemme again away from home in 2021.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?