Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Was skimming Amazon earlier today and seen these thigh high socks for ladies, Anyone ever tried them or thought about them also.  By some of pictures they look good with certain things.

Anonymous

Yeah they do look good with short skirts or shorts, unfortunately my thigh highs socks have shrunk to ankle socks due to washing them wrong, but hey, teamed with trainers they still look very cool, I even if they are a bit tight now.

Anonymous

Amanda could always now add some lace to the top of them since they shrunk to ankle socks seen those do have few pairs of those too.

Anonymous

I love the ones with the bow at the top 🎀🌼 around the thigh.. so cute ! 🧚‍♀️

Anonymous

same ones was looking at earlier may have to order some and try them out. They do look cute specially with certain outfits. Like Amanda said skirts and shorts.

Anonymous

🌺 so adorable with a short skirt..🧚‍♀️

Anonymous

so many on amazon and elsewhere to choose hard choice hehe oh those ankle socks are so cute too with lacy trim and some with bow. Hard being a woman so many choices.

Anonymous

Gosh I know!! 🦋 but so fun!! 🎀🌸

Hi💕

Amazon is scary. When I searched for thigh high socks I only had to type thi, then Amazon suggested thigh high socks. How did they know? There are a lot of things on Amazon that starts with thi.

I have never tried THS. But I think I should try them. The weather in Sweden right now isn’t exactly suggesting it will be summer soon. They look really cosy.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Anonymous

Be great for cooler weather for sure not so good in hot months then would go with those cute hose thigh highs with bows and ribbons on them.

Anonymous

Hi Lily – Rose, you can get these socks in many stiles and materials. If it’s still a little colder then the thicker wool ones, worn over tights, or worn on their own with a sweater dress make a fabulous combination together. You can get a thin garter belt they sale for these socks, which stops them riding down, and stops the nuisance you having to adjust them now and again.

I think thigh high stockings are fantastic.  I wear them all the time.   They are a little better with a garter if your moving around a lot.

I have 4 pr, multi-coloured with stripes.
      They look good with a min and sneakers
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Stripe ones with your cord skirt would look nice Stephanie, with flat ankle boots.

Anonymous

Oh no those would be out of question talking about the ones on Amazon among other sites with pretty bows or ribbons lol.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?